Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Circle Versus Square. We hope you enjoy your visit.

As you are currently a guest, please log in or register. Note that due to spamming problems, you must include the word "Circle" or "Square" in your user name when you register; you can request to have that word removed as soon as your account is validated, which should take no more than three days.

Thanks for your effort and cooperation.

Please click here to register.

If you're already a member, log in here:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Flaws; A fan comic
Topic Started: Aug 5 2009, 04:44 PM (706 Views)
ASpieboy
Member Avatar
The Umbrageous
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rarisgod
Member Avatar
The Greatest of All Beings
Haha! That's brilliant! lol actually made me laugh.
The reason I didn't take this on is because I didn't think I could match the cleverness and wit that the comic portrayed. But you sir have done so, at least from what I can see.

You took the cleverness, came up with a good punchline, included the bantering factor (as well as putting it in a bit of rant, ala CvS)...well done. And the pictures aren't half bad.

Now in ASpie fashion, I must point out a typo in the 4th panel --- "It doesn't matter who writing our little..." etc., it should be "It doesn't matter who is writing our little..." etc. or something of that variation.
;)
Edited by rarisgod, Aug 5 2009, 11:30 PM.

Cresent
Member Avatar
Shape
rarisgod
Aug 5 2009, 11:23 PM
Now in ASpie fashion, I must point out a typo in the 4th panel --- "It doesn't matter who writing our little..." etc., it should be "It doesn't matter who is writing our little..." etc. or something of that variation.
;)
I'm pretty sure that is panel 3.

ASpieboy
Member Avatar
The Umbrageous
Typo? What typo? :)

moebius
Shape
typos isnt a word technically, so doesnt that make it itself typo?

also redo as a png file plox
the compression makes the font hard to read at some points

rarisgod
Member Avatar
Cresent
Aug 6 2009, 10:16 AM
rarisgod
Aug 5 2009, 11:23 PM
;)
I'm pretty sure that is panel 3.
Wow I'm an idiot, you're correct....

But I found it humourous that the punchline was made void with any typo throughout..

And typo itself is not a typo. Not to mention that my spell-checker in Opera says it's a word...but a word that isn't a word is not a typo..

For instance, if I type shloombazam, that's not a typo because I intended to type it. Typos are accidental errors. Shloombazam is just nonsense.

moebius
Shape
but by that logic there would never be any typos, if people didnt admit to them

stuff like "I meant to write 'teh' instead of 'the'" would be everywhere

therefore id still view it as a typo, regardless of whether it is admitted or not

ASpieboy
Member Avatar
The Umbrageous
But if people didn't admit to them, they would still be typos. It would just be impossible to prove it.

rarisgod
Member Avatar
ASpieboy
Aug 10 2009, 05:18 PM
But if people didn't admit to them, they would still be typos. It would just be impossible to prove it.
It would not be impossible. Simply let someone else point them out! That doesn't mean you're admitting to them. Even if you deny that it is a typo, it's still a typo.
If someone is denying that a typo is a typo, they are an idiot. Unless of course it isn't a typo, in which case the accuser is the idiot.

Wakcher
Creator
I must say sir, an excellent, funny, and smart take! I am very proud of this fan comic indeed, and you've got the characters down pat. And would Circle and Square argue about the fact that they are in a fan comic? YES! Of course they would! Very fine show, sir. One circular thumb up, and one squareular thumbs up!

rarisgod
Member Avatar
The Creator's approval, ASpie! And well-deserved, I think.

« Previous Topic · Fan Art · Next Topic »
Add Reply