Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Circle Versus Square. We hope you enjoy your visit.

As you are currently a guest, please log in or register. Note that due to spamming problems, you must include the word "Circle" or "Square" in your user name when you register; you can request to have that word removed as soon as your account is validated, which should take no more than three days.

Thanks for your effort and cooperation.

Please click here to register.

If you're already a member, log in here:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Character Sketches
Topic Started: Aug 10 2009, 04:04 AM (325 Views)
PieNinja
Visible
Just a quick sketch I did to see how a CvS character would look with eyes and a mouth. I hope I'm not destroying any sort of canon with my art. It looked a lot better in my head when I first envisioned it, I swear.

Posted Image

I'll do sketches of the other characters later. I'll also take suggestions for various dialogue bits to use, either taken directly from a particular comic or made up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rarisgod
Member Avatar
The Greatest of All Beings
Well when we say "fanart" we either mean or own version of comics, or, indeed, character sketches. And how many ways can you make a fan sketch without giving a face? Certainly it abandons the premise of simplicity that Wakcher aimed for but it is FAN art.

I found it amusing.

PieNinja
Visible
Posted Image

I forgot that I didn't use a nose in my Triangle sketch and added noses in this one. Oh well.

This is the famous last panel from the first comic. I have a few ideas for actual comics too, which I may do at some point if I find the time. It's good practice for drawing facial expressions without having to worry about other bodily features. :D

rarisgod
Member Avatar
The Greatest of All Beings
Very nice!! I like how the noses are also reflective of their shape, though maybe a square-shaped nose would have worked on Square, perhaps Jughead style? Just a thought. Otherwise, I liked it!

« Previous Topic · Fan Art · Next Topic »
Add Reply