Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Dark Knight. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Những cu ni hay trong Manga
Topic Started: May 27 2008, 03:58 PM (3,761 Views)
Lovegoneaway
Member Avatar

Đọc Koi kaze đi, siblings iu nhau đấy /heh
Miyuki cũng l siblings iu nhau, nhưng ko phải l blood related /love
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Giong
Member Avatar
On the way to a smile

Đọc cái Koi Kaze mà bực cả mình, đang ngy thơ trong trắng, tình cảm đang nhẹ nhàng và tươi đẹp như ṃt cánh hoa anh đào, th́ mà đùng 1 cái thằng anh nói "Đợi tí đ̉ anh đi mua BCS", xong phim. chán cả người /angry1

Đúng là chỉ c̀n họ yu nhau là đủ, khng c̀n họ phải śng bn nhau, khng out of sight, out of might là được /haha2
Thank you for the Mondays, Saturdays and Sundays,
Everyday, the whole year through

Thank you for the fun days, all those number-one days,
Battles-to-be-won days, too

I just want to say it, thank you for each day withyou.
Thank You - Secret Garden - Inside I'm Singing ^_^
http://www.blog.com.vn/Home/Thank-you-Secr...rden_23094.html

Lovegoneaway
Member Avatar

Mới đọc lại Shin Angyo Onshi bằng tiếng Anh ( hồi trước đi thu truyện - m hnh ngự sử )

Cp lại vo đy một số cu hay ( c mấy cu n dịch rất hay ở tiếng Việt m đến khi mnh xem bản tiếng Anh lại chả thấy đu =_= Tsb thằng no dịch thong ) /angry1

- It is said that at the beginning of the world, good and evil were two parts of the same body, like the front and back of a folded blank piece of paper. Men decided on the color of the paper, at first, all thing were colourless, awaiting the imprint of humanity.
Black and white, were added to the paper by men themselves.
Men are full of contradictions ....
Men are extremely fragile ...
This world is probably no more than a folded piece of paper.

- You think justice is on your side ? May be you're right...
But while you think you're right, there are people ... who see things from a different perspective. You don't care about the things other people athink are important, or about the things they want to protect. Instead, you insist that your way is the only right way.
I'm not like you. As an Angyo Onshi ... It's frightening to imagine enforcing justice with that kind of thinking. I've never had to think about the "why" behind the justice I belive in.
To me... The laws of this world ... are a compass.There have been many times when I thought I'd die for sure, but curiously, my body wouldn't give up. Everytime I remember the people of this world who have lost their way and gone down the wrong path, I hold on to my compass, and let it guild me.

- If i die here ...
Then I wold be the one that was wrong ...

-Are you planning on living in that darkness for the rest of your life ?
One who's chased by the light, and searches for darkness... Heh..
Tomorrow will be nothing... But darkness...

- Only those that remain strong through the night, can stand to see dawn.

- You probably fell quite a bit of guilt, but you don't really have to sacrifice yourself just because of that. Nobody can life your life for you, no man is fit enough, to tell how another should live.

- The way to become strong is not to never lose or always have the advantage. You become stronger by undergoing trials. There is growth that can only gained by experiencing defeat. That's the basis for improvement. It's nothing to be regretful about.
Because it means the possibility of hope is still there, when you refuse to give up, even when you know you can't win... When you continue to fight with all your might, even if you have to fight dirty...
...Once you reach that point, win or lose ... You will never be the same person you were before.
The way to become strong,
Is to never give in to the pressure of adversity.

Di qu
/bore
Posted Image

Athrun
Member Avatar

Dài quá dịch ra đúng ṃt lun /bore
Posted Image

/haha2 Seed Mode - Geass On /haha2

Love_Yummi
Member Avatar
Lazy Girl

Giong
Jun 17 2008, 06:07 PM
oc cai Koi Kaze ma bc ca minh, ang ngy th trong trng, tinh cam ang nhe nhang va ti ep nh mt canh hoa anh ao, th ma ung 1 cai thng anh noi "i ti anh i mua BCS", xong phim. chan ca ngi /angry1

ung la chi cn ho yu nhau la u, khng cn ho phai sng bn nhau, khng out of sight, out of might la c /haha2

hihi, ng l p tay thật , lu lu Giong c những pht hiện th vị thật /m4
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Manga-Anime-Gallery · Next Topic »
Add Reply