Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Disciples Of Grell. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official League Rules
Topic Started: Dec 21 2010, 12:26 PM (226 Views)
Ace_Conway
Disciple
[ * ]
This is where I will be posting up the homerules for this game. I'll probably be adding to it over the next few days but so far the rules are:

1. Pokemon Health is HP: (PokemonLevel + (HP x 3) + 10)

2. Evasion: (Def/5) + (Spd/5)
Sp. Evasion: (SpDef/5) + (Spd/5)

3. Pokemon can learn a maximum of 14 moves including TMs and HMs

4. Pokedex Sync: Any pokedex scan performed will be credited to all party members present at that time if the party choses to activate the option. Also Pokedex's can be synced at a later date if the party is split up or a player adds extra entries.

5. Unlike the games Fainted Pokemon can be caught. Fainted pokemon will be disobedient until their trust is earned.
If you fail a pokeball roll on a fainted pokemon, there is a chance it will come to and flee.

6. Feel free to use whichever roller you prefer, everyone is on the honor system for this game.

7. Posting rate is every other day. If after two days you haven't posted I will move on and just assume your character is in the background for that exchange. There won't be penalties for not posting every other day it is just to keep the game vital and moving so I won't take punitive actions against your character or Pokemon as a result.

8. Have fun and feel free to PM me with any questions or problems.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Pokemon: Tabletop Adventure · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS