|Welcome to the Jewish Women's Forum (JWF). It is a place for anything and everything related to life as a Jewish woman in the 21st century. Come on in, pull up a chair, have a hot chocolate and stay a while :) The rules:
1) Please try to keep all posts in their specified areas.
2) Vulgarity or name calling is NEVER tolerated. Posts WILL be removed and posters warned if they are not deemed acceptable
3) If there is anything you would like to see here (or would not like to see here), let us know and we will do our best to accomidate.
4) To avoid clutter, please keep signatures small. A photo is fine so long as it is one photo and small. Colages that we need to scroll through, while pretty, get a bit annoying after they have been seen once.
5) Please do not type in all caps. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated. Thanks!