Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fryday
Topic Started: Apr 13 2012, 09:11 AM (231 Views)
Hornblower
Member Avatar
SHERRYS GIMP!
[ *  *  * ]
Eggs, bacon, mushrooms, toast, beans and hash browns, it's fryday init.

In't that Rachel Riley off countdown a sexy looking woman, I'd sleep with her any day. I call countdown The Rachel Riley show now. Shes my newest fantasy woman she is.

Did any of you see that show on TV last night called Derek with Rickey Gervase, that was good as well.

Right I got soiled bed linnen to wash.......( dont ask )

TATA

lifesmate
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
OH lord... :lol:

Morning horni and all. :)

I could just do with a full english breakfast. Handsup

Les
Member Avatar
I use a computer, therefore I am.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Mmm. So could I. However, I'm happy with the lunch I have planned. Poached asparagus with brown bread and butter. Yum. :D

jacktar
Member Avatar
welcome to my little corner of the institution
[ *  *  * ]
morning all
full english ora Full Irish breakfast
An Irish breakfast consisting of sausage, black and white pudding, bacon and fried eggs.In Ireland, as elsewhere, the exact constituents of a full breakfast vary, depending on geographical area, personal taste and cultural affiliation. Traditionally, the most common ingredients are bacon rashers, sausages, fried eggs, white pudding, black pudding, toast and fried tomato. Sauteed mushrooms are also sometimes included, as well as baked beans, liver (although popularity has declined in recent years), and brown soda bread.[citation needed] A full Irish breakfast may be accompanied by a strong Irish breakfast tea such as Barry's Tea, Lyons Tea, or Bewley's breakfast blend served with milk. Fried potato farl, boxty or toast is often served as an alternative to brown soda bread.

did anyone hear the sonic boom yesterday ???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17697328

lifesmate
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Noo to asparagus. :lol:

I used to love black pudding but cant eat it now.

My english is sausgae bacon beans hash browns and toast.I dont like eggs or mushrooms ect. Laughing man

No,never heard a thing.

Ron55
Unregistered

Hornblower
Apr 13 2012, 08:11 AM
Right I got soiled bed linnen to wash.......( dont ask )

TATA

I am so not going to ask! :lol:

Hi Horni.

Ron55
Unregistered

jacktar
Apr 13 2012, 09:25 AM
did anyone hear the sonic boom yesterday ???

Morning Patrick.

I didn't hear the boom but, I did see the aircraft. They must have dropped their speed drastically and their hieght because they were quite low as they passed across our town. :)

Ron55
Unregistered

Morning all.

This talk of food has made me hungry so I'm off for lunch. :)

Hornblower
Member Avatar
SHERRYS GIMP!
[ *  *  * ]
We use to get them sonic booms all the time down my way when concord was flying, it use to come our way when it crossed the Atlantic from that America. What makes me jump is jet fighters what are flying low over the moor but just on the sound barrier, you dont hear them till they are right over your head coz they are flying at the same speed as sound, makes me jump outta my skin when that happens when I'm up on the wild and windy moor with my mates Heathcliff and Cathy.

Ron55
Unregistered

Hornblower
Apr 13 2012, 12:43 PM
Heathcliff and Cathy.

Hmm! Familiar names, Horni. Do I know them? :lol:

I can remember Concord and the sonic boom from her. And what a beautiful site she was when slow and low. :)

Hornblower
Member Avatar
SHERRYS GIMP!
[ *  *  * ]
OK Ron, calm down it's a flipping plane not a woman in tight shorts and Tshirt on a penny farthing :P Mind you I quite like it slow and low as well.

Ron55
Unregistered

lifesmate
Apr 13 2012, 09:36 AM
I used to love black pudding but cant eat it now.

I still do. Fried or as it comes, beautiful! :D

Ron55
Unregistered

Hornblower
Apr 13 2012, 12:55 PM
OK Ron, calm down it's a flipping plane not a woman in tight shorts and Tshirt on a penny farthing :P Mind you I quite like it slow and low as well.

Hmm, a woman in tight shorts or Concord?

It's a toss-up! :)

No, horni. Leave that one. :lol:

Hornblower
Member Avatar
SHERRYS GIMP!
[ *  *  * ]
I'm sorry but black pudding is nothing more than eating a blood clot or at worst a scab, how disgusting, YUK. I'm sorry but sometimes somethings are just too darn disgusting and black pudding is one of them.

Ron55
Unregistered

Hornblower
Apr 13 2012, 12:55 PM
OK Ron, calm down it's a flipping plane not a woman in tight shorts and Tshirt on a penny farthing  :P Mind you I quite like it slow and low as well.

OI! Waddya mean, penny farthing?

Hornblower
Member Avatar
SHERRYS GIMP!
[ *  *  * ]
Laughing man Laughing man Laughing man Laughing man

Ron55
Unregistered

I've just sold mine. :)

jacktar
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
now i like white pudding best, all ways get some when over in Ireland as it not the same in the UK for some reason

woman in tight shorts and T Shirt now that a nice sight but not the over weight sort

Ron55
Unregistered

jacktar
Apr 13 2012, 01:06 PM
now i like white pudding best, all ways get some when over in Ireland as it not the same in the UK for some reason

woman in tight shorts and T Shirt now that a nice sight but not the over weight sort

I'llstick with the black pudding. :lol:

While I'm riding me new bike.

jacktar
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
horni how did the wood work go
still got all you fingers and toes

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ChitChat · Next Topic »
Add Reply