Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Most Haunted
Topic Started: Apr 23 2012, 11:42 AM (505 Views)
Les
Member Avatar
I use a computer, therefore I am.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Has anyone heard about them lately? I understand there's going to be a comeback fairly soon. Does anyone know anything about that?

lifesmate
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh lord... Laughing man

Would be great to see them throwing stones again. :lol:

sherry
Member Avatar
sherry
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've not heard anything about them bringing it back. Makes me wonder if they ever will. I think they'll need to make changes if so - but don't know what. Unless they've gone down the path of Physical Mediumship. Now that would be fun with the Karl and Stu Laughing man

Ron55
Unregistered

I hope they don't have OMG Brian in it. :)

Fells
Member Avatar
I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that
[ *  *  * ]
I hope they do have OMG Brian in - he was hilarious! His seminal work was during one of the lives when he kept getting his cue wrong (as well as the wrong limb) during the voodoo doll pantomime.

TV gold!

Duck
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Haha yes the voodoo doll where he got his lefts and rights mixed up :lol:. As they say, you pay peanuts you get mediums...or something like that.

Queen Bee
Unregistered

I wouldn't mind if they came back, but only if they don't have Kath with them. Her constant bloody screaming drove me mad!!! I miss the lives, especially at Halloween. I might have to buy a dvd I think. :lol:

Les
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I miss the lives too. I'm sure they're trying to bring it back. I just can't find any updated information.

Les
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Found this. :D
Quote:

Yvette and karl are working hard to bring Most Haunted back to everyone and hopefully on a freeview Channel,They recently signed with Lionsgate. They are currently in lots of talks,Things take time and Tv is very slow,but Yvette and karl are doing all they can to bring it back to everyone,Things are going well.

lifesmate
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would like to see it back just to see if they are going to keep playing their silly games or not.

Ron55
Unregistered

It would be ok without Cath as QB has said. Come to that take Yvette out of it as well, she was a thorn in everyones side.

And as I said before, we could do without that bloody idiot Brian! What a plonker! :angry:

Tom
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
:) i tis back this year here is the link. i need a piggin drink ,and i dont even drink , :rolleyes: Chortle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TfKHhQ6NY :ph43r:
yes sometime in october :ph43r:

OMGBanana
Member Avatar
Banana Queen!
[ *  * ]
no, its probably not. its from that facebook group that have been saying that for ages with no proof to back it up.

i wont believe til its karl or yvette that says it, and they give an actual channel and the date it starts.

Ghosthunter
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
As kayls said

Tomdog
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Most Haunted - what a load of rubbish. Oh well, at least it's return will give me some new material for my "Most Haunted Faked" blog.

Tom
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
according to team@antixproductions it is i have emailed them just to make sure

OMGBanana
Member Avatar
Banana Queen!
[ *  * ]
it is genuine??? awesome :)

what did they say?

Tom
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
OMGBanana
Sep 25 2012, 09:24 PM
it is genuine??? awesome :)

what did they say?

Shockhorror kayls would i lie :( email them yourself if you want at team@antixproductions.com
and ask if its true or not ,and not only that yvette is doing celeb ghost hunting again

OMGBanana
Member Avatar
Banana Queen!
[ *  * ]
yay, awesome :)

sherry
Member Avatar
sherry
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm wondering what this 'next level' is.

Would be good to be back for Halloween athumbsup

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Parapsychology · Next Topic »
Add Reply