Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Round Table. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What do you think to The Sun's
Topic Started: May 3 2012, 03:32 PM (152 Views)
sherry
Member Avatar
sherry
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
headline yesterday making fun of Roy Hodgson's speech? Apparently there has been a lot of anger over it from the football world and people in general have made complaints.
I must say it made me frown when I read the headline. The media is often up in arms about bullying with stories of children and adults taking their own lives because they couldn't cope with being signalled out and bullied for whatever reason. A lot of bullying goes in the form of name calling on how a person looks etc. It can be very cruel. The saying 'Sticks and Stones may break my bones but calling never hurts me' isn't strictly true. Calling can hurt very deeply.

I think the Sun lets itself down will such headlines - and other things of course,

Les
Member Avatar
I use a computer, therefore I am.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ah, The Sun at its most mature. Twerps. I expect they'd have preferred 'arry. Personally, I don't like Rednap, but that's neither here nor there. I'm sure Roy Hodgson will do a good job. I guess it was intended to be a joke and I shouldn't think Mr Hodgson's too bothered. The first game he wins for us will sort it out. En^*lan^

sherry
Member Avatar
sherry
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd never heard of Roy Hodgson before all this came about. And I only knew of Harry Redknap because of the recent court case :lol:

voice
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Les
May 3 2012, 04:17 PM
Ah, The Sun at its most mature. Twerps. I expect they'd have preferred 'arry. Personally, I don't like Rednap, but that's neither here nor there. I'm sure Roy Hodgson will do a good job. I guess it was intended to be a joke and I shouldn't think Mr Hodgson's too bothered. The first game he wins for us will sort it out. En^*lan^

Oh, no; I prefer Mr Hodgson getting the job. :lol:

The best man for it, while the best man for Spurs stayed at Spurs.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · In The News · Next Topic »
Add Reply