|General Board Rules
- You MUST be over the age of 13 to join this forum.
- No Flaming/Harassment
- Have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all. If you see someone harassing another member, please use the report button or pm vix. Pm's can also be reported if flaming or harassment takes place there as well.
- No Excessive Cursing
- While a swear here or there is ok, kids are present here and you need to be mindful of this.
- No Adult Content of Any Kind
- This includes in signatures, avatars, fanart, usernames, etc.
- No Backseat Modding
- If you see someone backseat modding, please use the report button or pm vix. Pm's can also be reported if necessary.
- No Excessive Use of Smilies
- Sure, sometimes it's warranted. I get that. But don't use 50 smilies when replying to a topic to say "hi" or something like that.
- About Bumping Old Topics...
- If you're going to bump an old topic, just make sure you add something useful and/or helpful.
- No Spamming/Trolling
- I can't believe I have to make this a rule: Do Not Use the Royal We when posting. It's not cute or clever and it's been done to death.
- No Posting of Torrents, Pirated Material, etc.
- Maximum number of name change requests is 3 (starting from your first request).
Avatar and Signature Rules
If anyone sees a signature or avatar that does not abide by these rules, please report the user to vix via pm.
- Also must abide by the rules above.
- Avatar sizes are to be no bigger than 150 pixels by 150 pixels. If you use an avatar larger than that, it will be automatically resized by the forum software and will probably not look as good as it should.
- Sig sizes are to be no bigger than 150 pixels in height by 600 pixels in length. This also means not posting three or four pics consecutively and having a signature the size of a topic.
- As of right now, the Scoreboard is being run by an honor system. All scores are unverified. If you would like to verify a score, you can though it is not yet required to do so.
- NO cheat devices are allowed.
- If you are found to be using a cheating device, all of your scores will be taken down off of the scoreboard. And you will be ineligible for future scores on any/all Katamari Damacy games.
- Rookie, Half Cousin, and Second Cousin are post count based.
- The Cousin group is based on your support of the community. If you go above and beyond to be helpful, nice, supportive, respectful, to post and engage with others, then you will be nominated to get ranked up to the Cousin group.
- If you are a Cousin and have been inactive for a long period of time, you will be moved to the Missing in Cosmos group. Upon your active return, you will get ranked up again if you continue to be a part of the community. Lost in Cosmos is a group for those that were once a Cousin but they've vanished into the void of the internet never to be seen again. These members are those that at one point or another did a lot for the community and still deserve recognition.
- Just because this is a katamari forum, it doesn't mean that only katamari must be discussed. It's just a place for those with a love of a common game to join together under one roof to post about the game and other various topics.
These rules are subject to change without notice.