Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:

Mobile Katamari

Katamari on the Phone
Tap My Katamari, a clicker, is the current iOS and Android release in the world of phone/tablet Katamari. Amazing Katamari Damacy, an endless runner, is coming soon!

I Love Katamari and Katamari Amore are previous mobile releases that are seemingly defunct.
On iOS, I Love Katamari and Katamari Amore… Aug 23 2017, 12:37 AM, By slowbro
Topics: 17 Replies: 392

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.