|A valid e-mail is required in order to receive e-mail newsletters.
General Board Rules
1. You MUST be over the age of 13 to join this forum.
- If I find out you are under 13, your posting privileges will be revoked until you turn 13. It it against the rules of the ToS of the forum software to allow minors on this board without consent of a parent. If you are under 13 and you still insist on signing up, you better do a good job of hiding your age from me and you better make quality posts. That's not to say all young people don't know how to act on a forum, it's more for the fact that it's against the Terms of Service that I can't allow anyone under 13 to be here and post.
2. No Flaming
- This is obvious but apparently not that obvious. If you have Nothing Nice to say, it's best to not post. I am cracking down on this. I'm tired off offhanded insults and what not. You get one warning and if you continue you will be put on moderator approval.
3. No Excessive Cursing
- While I allow a swear word here or there, you have to remember this is a katamari themed forum. Kids are present and you need to be mindful of this.
4. No Adult Content
- This applies to avatars, user art, signatures, user names, etc.
5. No Backseat Modding
6. No Excessive Use of Smilies
7. No Bumping Old Topics
- My biggest pet peeve and this rule is getting a make over. Do not bump any topics a month or older. If a topic is dead, leave it dead. Remake the topic if you have to. Bumping rules do not apply in: Vote, Jumboman! and Cousin Corner.
8. No Spamming
- If you post something like fifteen smilies and one word or gibberish or something that has nothing to do with anything, you will be warned once and only once. The second time it happens, you will be put on moderator approval. I'm tired this stuff detracting from the real discussions going on.
Av's and Sig's
- Also must abide by the rules above.
- Avatar sizes are to be no bigger than 150 pixels by 150 pixels. If you use an avatar larger than that, it will be automatically resized by the forum software and will probably not look as good as it should.
- Sig sizes are to be no bigger than 150 pixels in height by 600 pixels in length. This also means not posting three or four pics consecutively and having a signature the size of a topic.
If anyone sees a signature or avatar that does not abide by these rules, please report the user to vix.
- Just because this is a katamari forum, it doesn't mean that only katamari must be discussed. It's just a place for those with a love of a common game to join together in one place to post about the game and other various topics.
As of right now, the Scoreboard is being run by an honor system. All scores are unverified. If you would like to verfiy a score, you can though it is not yet required to do so.
1. NO cheat devices are allowed.
2. If you are found to be using a cheating device, all of your scores will be taken down off of the scoreboard. And you will be ineligible for future scores on any/all Katamari Damacy games.
These rules are subject to change.