Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Last movies you have seen; theater or home
Topic Started: Jun 16 2008, 06:52 AM (8,263 Views)
waxc3
Member Avatar
headshot headshot headshot (designated sniper member)

why dont we have this topic here? or maybe it died and was buried?

anyhow, on friday i went to the theater and saw the incredible hulk and the happening. both were fun enough!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

while at my sister's house i was subjected to at least 6 chick flicks... i had actually seen them all before, too. anyway, good thing i had mmk, lol.

as for the theater, i haven't been in a while, i went to see prince caspian, it was ok. i still haven't gotten around to seeing indiana jones or ironman. :( oh well. my sister says she would go see ironman again whenever i wanted because she liked it so much.

waxc3
Member Avatar

i would see ironman again too. it was fun! i loved that tony stark was in the hulk! marvel is doing just like their comics, connecting story arcs together, and hinting at other movies near the end of each.

i like many chick flicks, what did you almost, sort of see sonya?

i watched School Of Scoudrels on saturday on showtime. that was a little funny.
i hate seeing sarah silverman getting stuck in that bit**y roommate role so often. she is so much more talented than that. she is super sprode! (lol, that is the song i am listening to).

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

haha, you probably like them better than me then. there are a few that i can tolerate, but i'm definitely not a chick flick junkie like my sister and friend. she watches lifetime movies all the time, ugh. let's see, there was... hitch, 27 dresses, the bachelor, the lake house, rumor has it, and something else i can't recall. not very exciting, but that is pretty much the entirety of my sister's collection. i feel bad for her husband, lol.

i might see the hulk sometime soon, we were going to go on saturday, but we were all exhausted and ended up napping instead.

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

i think the last version died.

hmm...last movie i saw...umm...if music dvd's count, i watched bon jovi's lost highway tour video.

waxc3
Member Avatar

vix
Jun 16 2008, 11:57 AM
i think the last version died.

hmm...last movie i saw...umm...if music dvd's count, i watched bon jovi's lost highway tour video.

thought id revive it! :) (need a zombie smiley)
sure music dvds count.
just not television SHOWS lets say. a miniseries could count even.

vix
Member Avatar

i also watch the giants win the superbowl dvd the other day while doing multiple deaths in gta. :D

waxc3
Member Avatar

i am pretty interested in the movie Hancock.

vix
Member Avatar

that movie doesn't interest me much. though i kinda want to see zohan

discostu

ironman was the last one i saw. looking forward to hancock. seems like a black superman :lol

waxc3
Member Avatar

discostu
Jun 17 2008, 08:58 PM
ironman was the last one i saw. looking forward to hancock. seems like a black superman :lol

his horrible attitude makes it so different too.

The Real Prince
lost cousin
All the way through would have to be rambo last weekend with my mom and sister(just to point I didn't choose the movie) but I was watching a bit of hulk yesterday on movie6 but my computer lagged out so I got up to the part when the guy was flipping out about the hulk.

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

i just watched ratatouille, it was really cute. i liked it. still attempting to finish the futurama movie.

waxc3
Member Avatar

saw hancock today. it was cool!
saw some great previews too.

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

i watched click on sunday. it was pretty good. i've been watching a lot of movies that came out a few years ago because of starz and encore on demand, lol. i'd like to see wall-e in the theater, but it's not necessary. the dark knight is, however. :D

waxc3
Member Avatar

i just rewatched Click one day too. i like it! it makes me laugh and smile back forth.

vix
Member Avatar

i watched click a couple months ago and it wasn't what i expected. especially the end. but it was good.

Arctic Phoenix
Azure Dragoon

I don't know if it counts but I got the South Park "Imaginationland" DVD. Only watched a few minutes before going out but it's pretty good from what I saw.

For some reason, I really want to see Wall-E. I heard really good things about it. Since I love Pixar in general, I might go and see it. I haven't been in the movie theaters in ages. The last time I saw a movie was Enchanted awhile ago (it was surprisingly great too.)

marbig
Member Avatar
Shigeru Matsuzaki

I saw Hancock last week. It was good. Not great, but I enjoyed it.

waxc3
Member Avatar

same here about click. i expected something like sandlers other movies, and it is not even close.

i watched Superhero Movie tonight. a few big laughs but overall not enough spoofing! it was 99% spiderman and i expected lots of other movies to really be included.

i rented something else too... oh yea, Be Kind, Rewind. that looks like it will be funny.

watched The Freedom Writers today. it was okay. i like Swank a lot, but the book was much better. not including Meep is a crime.

been rewatching The Sarah Silverman show on dvd. she is so coooool! :dipp

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

finally got around to watching indiana jones last night... so upset the whole plot is about *aliens? i mean seriously?* the action was good and the humor was decent, but the plot totally threw me off, it didn't ruin the movie for me, it was just weird.

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

finally i'm getting to see movies i've wanted to see. just finished watching the dark knight. it was pretty spectacular and grotesque at times.. i only hated christian bale a couple of times in the movie. man, his tough boy act makes me laugh when it shouldn't.

waxc3
Member Avatar

seen so many movies in the last week or two. (time off = lots of tv time).
good luck chuck, mr woodcock, oh heck too many to remember.

i bought robot chicken starwars. i think i saw it already, but i dont know. will watch it maybe tonight.

i have been watching heroes season 2 all day on g4. i missed pieces of the show last season and am getting caught up. (for 10 hours!)

marbig
Member Avatar
Shigeru Matsuzaki

I saw Get Smart in the weekend, it was far better than I expected; the trailers looked pretty dull. It did make me laugh.

waxc3
Member Avatar

rewatched IRobot again.
watched all of season 2 of Drawn Together and have season 3 waiting for me.
rewatched season 1 of The Sarah Silverman Program. i love that show. i played the poop song like 40 times. lol.
showed my buddy charles Waiting... great movie.

hbo show: but i have been enjoying the show Generation Kill. watching it last night at 4am made me want to get up and play some cod4! watching those lasers on the target in the dark.... got me all excited. :woot

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cosmic Entertainment Center · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.