Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What Have You Just Bought?
Topic Started: Oct 24 2008, 06:53 AM (32,369 Views)
marbig
Member Avatar
Shigeru Matsuzaki

What have you just bought? Be it a new game, a book, a chocolate bar, anything, post it here!

I just bought one of these: Posted Image
And to think, I told myself I would never buy an iPod. :|
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

waxc3
Member Avatar
headshot headshot headshot (designated sniper member)

i dont buy things. sorry i can not participate my friend Marbig. have fun buddy.

marbig
Member Avatar
Shigeru Matsuzaki

I realize that you never buy things, Wax. I know how you don't ever eat, or get games or anything, and I'm sorry to hear it.

waxc3
Member Avatar

marbig
Oct 24 2008, 07:05 AM
I realize that you never buy things, Wax. I know how you don't ever eat, or get games or anything, and I'm sorry to hear it.
:lol :rock
okay. i hemorage money non stop. you caught me.
when i joined a gamer board last school year (april) the week i bought my Porsche Here they started a What Have You Just Bought? topic as well.

so i posted and was like do i win? :heh as those guys bought things like a water, a cd, a shirt, a burrito...

but dude if i play along dont judge me too harshly for wasting too much money please. :frusty

marbig
Member Avatar
Shigeru Matsuzaki

Wow Wax, that's one hell of a Porsche. I'm impressed.
You can waste all the money you like, I manage to waste a lot of money even though I don't earn any...

waxc3
Member Avatar

it is an awesome car! i love driving it. drove it in to school today actually.
but dont be impressed. im an old guy who has been in his profession a while and has no kids/wife to spend $ on. so i spend it all on me! :)

okay so this week i bought:
Posted Image
and two bookcases ($241) because i have filled two other bookcases with games!
of course every week will be grocerys which includes 20 two liter bottles on diet pepsi. :rock
Edited by waxc3, Oct 24 2008, 07:28 AM.

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

well, i won't tell you everything i buy :P

yesterday i picked up the special edition fable ii guide and rock band 2 for the ps3. i also picked up fable ii earlier this week, but am refusing to play it until i finish vesperia... i hope.

marbig
Member Avatar
Shigeru Matsuzaki

Yeah, that could get very creepy very quickly. Just the little things you want to share. Went to the movies, got some popcorn? That kind of stuff.

discostu

dealing with illegal goods eh sonya? :p

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

no, just i don't think you want to hear about certain things like for instance yesterday i bought a toothbrush, some travel containers, and some other toiletry items. so, i just don't think that you really care, haha.

oh and i bought a desktop a couple of weeks ago :D. 6gb RAM 750gb HDD, ahhh. i've only turned it on once though because i can't hard wire it unless i take the modem from its current location, which would have been fine except now i hear we are going to hook another pc up where it is currently, so that destroys my plan until i get an adapter which i really didn't want to do. and yes, internet is actually necessary. i want to put antivirus software on it, and i know some of my programs need patched for vista (eww).

waxc3
Member Avatar

nice new computer sonya! how much did that monster cost!?

oh and can we see the new toothbrush?

Crowd Control
Can I touch your button?
Well...the last thing I bought was gas for my car. My blingin '06 Hyundai Elantra. HA!!! Take that Mr. Prosche. :-P Hmmmm...other than that it's food and FarCry 2.

discostu

sure sonya i believe you.
Spoiler: click to toggle

dont worry i can keep your secret
Edited by discostu, Oct 24 2008, 09:42 AM.

waxc3
Member Avatar

Crowd Control
Oct 24 2008, 09:29 AM
Well...the last thing I bought was gas for my car. My blingin '06 Hyundai Elantra. HA!!! Take that Mr. Prosche. :-P Hmmmm...other than that it's food and FarCry 2.
lol. i like new guy! :heh
can we see your car?
come on man. there are not many guys here (other than a couple that have no cars) and i want to see something manly about now! :D ... oh wait. it was GAS for the car... :doh oh well. well yea i buy gas for the Porsche too i guess. i bet you get better gas milage than my yellow car.

edit: stu keeps your secret by posting about it on the web... :rock :lol
Edited by waxc3, Oct 24 2008, 09:37 AM.

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

stu aren't you into some... activity yourself? lol. if there was illegal substance in the containers when i bought them then target (the storek don't know if you have them there) has some issues.

wax, it cost about $1,100 with the pc and monitor. um... yeah.

rob, i gotta say you have nothing on my 98 cavalier... oh wait, yeah probably... but i have no payments! ha!

discostu

edited now no one will ever know Posted Image

you want something manly wax? i have something manly, so manly im afraid you couldnt handle the manliness of it...

Posted Image

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

wtf? a candy bar for men only? what's in it... i'm not sure if i want to know.

waxc3
Member Avatar

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks man!
i want to go punch walls and play (american) football now! allright bro!!!!! was sup!!!!?

i thought new guy wanted to be known as Crowd Control. are we all about giving away secrets here today? :lol

1100 sounds great sonya. good deal.

Crowd Control
Can I touch your button?
I have no pix of my car. I mean...it's a Hyundai. Not like I'm dying to show it off. But it is a nice car and it gets ok gas mileage. The car I had before that was a 96 Chrysler Sebring. I liked that one a lot more, but the V6 killed my gas a lot faster and overall I just started having too many problems with it. The mild racing on the side probably didn't help, but yeah. Then before that I had a modded Eclipse. That is now in a bazillion pieces.

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

new guy's name is in the intro thread, therefore i figured if he wanted to display it to the board, i would use it :P i could call him something else he loves

Spoiler: click to toggle

s0njas0n
Member Avatar
forum ninja

split the topic so you can talk about your cars :P

i won't get you a picture of my toothbrush, but it was a clear oral-b with teal grips... yeah.

Crowd Control
Can I touch your button?
Oral-B!! WITH teal grips? BALLIN

discostu

s0njas0n
Oct 24 2008, 09:47 AM
haha yeah. its a really chunky chocolate bar marketed at males.
not actually that tasty

waxc3
Member Avatar

discostu
Oct 24 2008, 10:54 AM
s0njas0n
Oct 24 2008, 09:47 AM
haha yeah. its a really chunky chocolate bar marketed at males.
not actually that tasty
taste is for girls.

thanks for the car topic sonya buddy!

Crowd Control
Can I touch your button?
"Taste is for girls." Classic. Yeah give me something that taste like cardboard. Just pack it with protein and put EXTREME on the wrapper.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Round Table · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.