Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. We hope you enjoy your visit. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register and receive e-mail updates.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Katamari Papercraft; no, not just the ones from the website
Topic Started: Jun 11 2009, 04:43 PM (2,258 Views)
Bellstrom
Member Avatar
The Court Jester of All Cosmos

I don't think anybody's posted these on here yet...

I've found something on photobucket that has 23 different Katamari Damacy papercraft images. 18 are cousins, 3 are Katamaris, 1's instructions for one of the Katamaris, and 1's a party hat. The cousins are all based off of that Prince papercraft from the Japanese website(and one IS the prince). A lot of them are a bit different than the actual design of the cousins.

I've already made The Prince, Kuro, and Miso.

Oh, and there's also this, which is a Cubee of the Prince. Cubees are square-ish papercrafts that do not require glue. Tabs just slide into other ones.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

oooo, very cool. thanks for the post. i think i might actually try a few of those.

Bellstrom
Member Avatar

Just so you know, on Miso, the "top of Miso's head" piece is actually a small bit larger than the top of the head piece.

FoominFan
Member Avatar
Be a part of the love club; everything will glow for you~

Posted Image

Yay! Foomin! :P :foomin

I love those things; very cool!

Bellstrom
Member Avatar

I'd probably make that one too, if there was more ink in my printer.

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

yeah, they're ink drainers.

Ettelie
Stardust
Now I really need a color ink cartridge *runs off to order one*
Thanks for posting this

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tea with the King · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.