Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rate Daisy
5 4 (30.8%)
4 4 (30.8%)
3 1 (7.7%)
2 3 (23.1%)
1 1 (7.7%)
Total Votes: 13
Daisy
Topic Started: Aug 26 2009, 03:05 PM (1,252 Views)
The Royal Reporter
Member Avatar
Reporter of the King

:daisy

Daisy
KD - NA
WLK - A second cousin who's pink feet shoot out milk, making it hard for her to run. A mammal who's loose with her time.
MMK - Her pink feet shoot out milk, making it hard for her to run. A mammal who's loose with her time.
BK - A second cousin who's pink feet shoot out milk, making it hard for her to run. A mammal who's loose with her time.
M - This half cousin is like an old dog. Her carefree nature and laidback attitude are just what We like to see.
KF - A second cousin who's pink feet shoot out milk, making it hard for her to run. A mammal who's loose with her time.

Visit Daisy's Blog.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

i have a fondness for cows. she's adorable. the milk out of her feet thing is :wtf

June Showers
Member Avatar
Everyday with rain...

I know, right?! That's got to hurt, unless she's got special padding on her shoes/in her tights or whatever...

Always use her for rolling Cows and Bears. And Cowbears. Though I don't really play that stage a whole lot, for obvious reasons. (But collecting her was hilarious, just for the King's reaction...)

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

How does she not slide around and constantly fall? She's quite talented.

The Cousin Daisy
Member Avatar

Talented, yes. Totally talented.

Like an old dog, no. How could The King even say that. Or whoever it was that said that. Seriously?

I have been considering plastic surgery for my feet though as like I can never find or wear awesome shoes.

The Cousin Huey
Member Avatar

Y-you could borrow some of mine... if you want.

friendlyrollingstar
The eye drops off the shelf.

Yum. I like milk, and the cow design is fine with me.

Jatahaxe
Member Avatar
Huge Falling Rock
lol, Daisy is my sister's name, I like cows so I gave her a 5. She actually sounds like my sister too. Lazy Daisy.

Kyun
Member Avatar
Crowbar_Is_Ready

she's rather adorable to be sure, and the cow print is really fun, i'll just pretend i didn't hear the thing about the milk...mmmhmm, what did you say? nothing? that's what i thought, no milk here, not a drop. XD
4/5

The Royal Reporter
Member Avatar
Reporter of the King

Daisy's Blog

KatamariNobyNoby
Member Avatar
Katamari Warrior
Cows are cool, so she gets 5 stars.

:daisy : Yay! *feet shoot milk*
Oops. I used the Ryun smiley.
Damn! I meant to say RYU, not Ryun.
Edited by KatamariNobyNoby, May 15 2012, 06:29 PM.

White Shining Diamond
Member Avatar
Royal Rainbow
her "legs are inappropriate -_-; just sayin :3

IchigoDanketsu
Member Avatar
Welcome Mat
Nothin wrong with lactating legs! :P
4/5

Moonquake
Member Avatar
Katamari
My go to Cowbear wrangler! Katamari Forever had me worried that I'd be trapped in an endless hell of hunting Cowbear (Hircine's Hunting Grounds, anyone?) when I realized I'd have to play it in New, Drive, and Classic modes. Luckily though, with her slippery hing legs I was not tormented to chase this smelly beast as when I switched to Daisy it was Cowbear, Cowbear, Cowbear in three attempts in a row and I'm now free from the dreaded chase for now. Be the cow, that's my tip travelers.

I'd give :daisy a 5, but for now I cannot participate in polls so I shall instead give her my highest regards!
Edited by Moonquake, Feb 14 2018, 03:07 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Cousin Corner · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.