Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rate the Prince
5 34 (82.9%)
4 3 (7.3%)
3 2 (4.9%)
2 1 (2.4%)
1 1 (2.4%)
Total Votes: 41
Prince
Topic Started: Aug 26 2009, 02:18 PM (2,664 Views)
The Royal Reporter
Member Avatar
Reporter of the King

:prince

Prince
KD ?
WLK He's apparently good at making stars, but We can't tell for sure because he's so small.
MMK The Prince is growing stronger and more mature every day. Still very small though.
BK - He's apparently good at making stars, but We can't tell for sure because he's so small.
M - Our beloved son, The Prince! He always tries his best, which is why he's so popular!
KF - He's apparently good at making stars, but We can't tell for sure because he's so small.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

June Showers
Member Avatar
Everyday with rain...

Oh, little Prince! You introduced us all to rolling, and certainly earned the chance for a break in WLK and all the other games! Thank you for sharing the fun with all of your Cousins as well!

And you know what they say -- imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! Which is surely why you have so many Cousins who copy your fashion sense!

:prince :johnson :slip :odeon :kenta :pu :bran

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

someone spotted the bran smiley!

but yeah, prince is ok. if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be here.

just too many greens added after him even if some are my favs.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

June Showers
Member Avatar
Everyday with rain...

Yes, it's very cute, too!

I think it sort of became a running gag after WLK. At least they didn't add two or more after every game -- imagine how bad it would be if they'd added three for M&MK, four for Beautiful, five for Forever... :eek

vix
Member Avatar

i guess they sort of ran out of ideas at the moment each game was being made? :lol

June Showers
Member Avatar
Everyday with rain...

That, or the King's confused enough as it is...

...It'd be funny, though, if all the Cousins dressed up as the Prince once, just to play a prank on the King. Even the oddly-shaped ones... Can you picture Roger or Paula in all green? Or Signolo? Or Drooby?

vix
Member Avatar

:heh

that would be hilarious.

June Showers
Member Avatar
Everyday with rain...

Knowing the King, he might just mistake Drooby for the Prince, too. "Oh, Prince, you've grown some...!" And all the Cousins face-fault in unison...

vix
Member Avatar

"oh, prince...when did you become princess..."

fivex
Katamari
"Oh, prince, when did your face become so... digital"

The Prince
Member Avatar

*sigh*

It's true. Sad, but true.

shyguy5104
Member Avatar
i iz soe smrt :3
Lol
That is sad.

"Oh prince when did you get wheels"
Edited by shyguy5104, Mar 3 2010, 12:46 PM.

The Prince
Member Avatar

"Oh, Prince... You became a star! Such initiative! Though if it were Us, We would have made it much bigger." :twinkle

It's not their fault, though. And Twinkle looked pretty upset when he said that.

shyguy5104
Member Avatar
Ok what did he say when he saw other cousins? It's not that I'm rude I'm just curious.

EDIT:BTW how do you and your cousins roll katamaris that are like fifty thousand times your height?
Edited by shyguy5104, Mar 3 2010, 01:03 PM.

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

Your father deserves a medal.
Posted Image

The Prince
Member Avatar

JWtheMighty
Mar 3 2010, 01:01 PM
Your father deserves a medal.
Posted Image
...If you say so. :shrug

What else did he say...? Let's see...

One time he thought I was Colombo. Or Colombo was me. Sometimes it's hard to tell with my Royal PaiPatriarch, really. He was all "Oh, Prince, your hair is so... disturbing. You would do much better with a Pompadour. We used to have a Pompadour, you know. Yours would not nearly be as stunning, for your neck is far too thin and your legs too reedy to support its grandiose glamor. But We must do Our best with what We have, correct? Even with so little to work with..."

Colombo slipped away while he was rambling, and didn't catch the rest. Didn't come out for like a week or so after that, either.

shyguy5104
Member Avatar
LOL
BTW how do you and your cousins roll katamaris that are like fifty thousand times your height?
Edited by shyguy5104, Mar 3 2010, 01:12 PM.

The Cousin June
Member Avatar

We push! We push a lot!

The Prince
Member Avatar

June, sweetie, you shouldn't give away our secrets...

But yes. We push a lot. There's more to it than that, but dear old Dad wouldn't be very happy if we let even our most devoted fans learn all of our star-making tricks of the trade.

shyguy5104
Member Avatar
OK then.That is all.
shyguy5104 Bows
Edited by shyguy5104, Mar 3 2010, 01:20 PM.

TheBest1994
Member Avatar
Katamari on the Wings.
:miso

"Oh, prince, You're producing soup from your head! What exquisite taste you had! When I was your age..."

Yeah, seriously, Miso would had been so mad by now.

KuroJuneFan
Member Avatar
A dark flightless swallow in the distance
Ahhh.. I love the little fella.... From the looks of it though he's getting pretty unlucky lately just like Ashton Anchors (Some unlucky fella in Star Ocean 2) The King may be funny but he's also getting pretty annoying lately... (KF) I fust hope the Prince don't end up like him and stay a kid forever

ThumbsOfSteel
Hey, I found a rope!

:prince : You are so awesome!!! You're the most experienced roller in the Cosmos, having done all the rolling in KD. How do you keep being awesome year after year? :wonder

:notworthy :prince :notworthy

ClumpSpirit'96
Katamari Lurker
hey Prince, we love katamari is one of my FAVORITE Namco games, ITS AWESOME. btw is there going to be a new katamari game coming out?

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

KuroJuneFan
Mar 9 2010, 04:10 AM
Ahhh.. I love the little fella.... From the looks of it though he's getting pretty unlucky lately just like Ashton Anchors (Some unlucky fella in Star Ocean 2) The King may be funny but he's also getting pretty annoying lately... (KF) I fust hope the Prince don't end up like him and stay a kid forever
Abused turns abuser. It's a neverending evil spiral. D:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cousin Corner · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.