Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. We hope you enjoy your visit. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register and receive e-mail updates.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Katamari Forever collection remnants.; All hopes for final trophies are 0%.
Topic Started: Oct 15 2009, 05:55 PM (3,428 Views)
Edelweisz
Stardust
These are the last remnants of the items I haven't rolled up in Katamari Forever:

Page-Row-Item Position from Left to Right

Energy

1-1-7

Sewing

1-1-2

Symbols

2-1-1

Advertising

5-2-6
6-1-2

Houses

1-1-1
5-1-5

Stores

1-2-4
1-2-5
1-2-6
6-1-7

Roadways

2-2-4

Professionals

2-2-1

Cosmos

2-2-1
3-2-5
5-1-5
5-2-5
5-2-8
6-1-5
6-1-7
6-2-2
6-2-3
6-2-4
6-2-5
7-1-6

This is it. The final items and no websites carry a guide to these items location. No websites carry any specific info about item locations. My Completist! trophy is now gone. I've lost... :dead
Edited by Edelweisz, Oct 15 2009, 06:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

slowbro
Member Avatar
way too silly :S

http://s9.zetaboards.com/Katamari_Damacy/topic/7140375/ lets you know exactly what items you're missing.
http://s9.zetaboards.com/Katamari_Damacy/topic/7146885/ tells specific locations of many of the items a lot of people have trouble finding.

Those two should help :) As for the Cosmos items, first you have to complete every stage in every mode so all the items will appear, but I bet you've already done that. Then, roll Wake up the King in Eternal mode, and carefully avoid picking up large items as you try to pick up all the tiny planets. If you grow big, the tiny planets will disappear. You'll never get them all in one visit. Once your list is shorter, study the appearance of the ones you still need in the item collection, then once you're in space use L1 a lot to look around for the ones you're missing, and if you see them roll to them immediately (to avoid getting too big).

Good luck! I bet you will get your trophy.

Edelweisz
Stardust
slo_bro
Oct 15 2009, 06:17 PM
http://s9.zetaboards.com/Katamari_Damacy/topic/7140375/ lets you know exactly what items you're missing.
http://s9.zetaboards.com/Katamari_Damacy/topic/7146885/ tells specific locations of many of the items a lot of people have trouble finding.

Those two should help :) As for the Cosmos items, first you have to complete every stage in every mode so all the items will appear, but I bet you've already done that. Then, roll Wake up the King in Eternal mode, and carefully avoid picking up large items as you try to pick up all the tiny planets. If you grow big, the tiny planets will disappear. You'll never get them all in one visit. Once your list is shorter, study the appearance of the ones you still need in the item collection, then once you're in space use L1 a lot to look around for the ones you're missing, and if you see them roll to them immediately (to avoid getting too big).

Good luck! I bet you will get your trophy.
I've already went to those threads. It's uselsss. It doesn't give out the location to roll them. I'll never get Completist! No websites carry a guide. I can't take this anymore. No one will write a collection guide location, now. :dead

slowbro
Member Avatar

Well I'll do my best.

Power Strip - Make a Star 7 - on the floor in the first room, with a plug sticking out
10cm6mm to roll up

Thread (Navy) - Make a Star 3 - Drop off the side of the roulette wheel, and grow to at least 8cm3mm without falling on the floor. Roll right onto the couch and up the left side. You should see some sewing-type stuff, and partway up the next ramp there is the thread you need to the right.

Traditional Windmill - Make a Star 10, Eternal mode recommended - on the hill above the towns
21m81cm2mm to roll up

Hotel Sign (Main Building) - Make The Moon - There's a reddish building in the over 3m town that built like it has three steps to help you reach the top. This is a blue sign with a moon on the side, up on top of that building.

Supermarket Sign - Make The Moon - It's the top part of a building in the over 3m town. It's waving back and forth. 13m13cm6mm to roll up

Red Doghouse - Make a Star 10 - Grow to 5 meters, then try not to grow much bigger until you go up the hill back to the town where the stage started. The doghouse is between some of the buildings there, and it may be hard to reach (especially if you grow much bigger than 5m).

Green Tent - Make a Star 9 - up in the hilly green part of the over 3m area, with some water in front of it, and surrounded by umbrellas and animals

Balloon Store, Candy Store, Butcher Shop - Make The Moon - They're the tall little buildings in the park area with a round fence around it and a hot air balloon in the middle, before the 3m barrier (but to pick up the stores you need to be 13m48cm or bigger)

Kimono Store - Wake up the King - one of the buildings in the Japanese part of the little town where you start

Carriageway - Make The Moon - the little bridge connecting the over 3m town to the high plateau with a building and a parking lot (13m4cm1mm to roll up)

Assistant Principal - Wake up the King - in the first area, near a few school desks

the Cosmos items - I gave advice in an earlier post
Edited by slowbro, Oct 15 2009, 07:26 PM.

FoominFan
Member Avatar
Be a part of the love club; everything will glow for you~

Edelweisz
Oct 15 2009, 06:30 PM
I've already went to those threads. It's uselsss. It doesn't give out the location to roll them. I'll never get Completist! No websites carry a guide. I can't take this anymore. No one will write a collection guide location, now. :dead
Wow, you are a pessimist. :P :lol Look on the bright side... you'll get everything eventually, but not all at once. That's what makes completing katamari games so fun. They take awhile! :D

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

you apparently did not use search and the item database and the item list like you ranted about in this topic and the other one you made since a bunch of the items slo_bro so kindly listed for you are in the database's frequently asked about item list topic.

Edelweisz
Stardust
slo_bro
Oct 15 2009, 06:42 PM
Well I'll do my best.

Power Strip - Make a Star 7 - on the floor in the first room, with a plug sticking out
10cm6mm to roll up

Thread (Navy) - Make a Star 3 - Drop off the side of the roulette wheel, and grow to at least 8cm3mm without falling on the floor. Roll right onto the couch and up the left side. You should see some sewing-type stuff, and partway up the next ramp there is the thread you need to the right.

Traditional Windmill - Make a Star 10, Eternal mode recommended - on the hill above the towns
21m81cm2mm to roll up

Hotel Sign (Main Building) - Make The Moon - There's a reddish building in the over 3m town that built like it has three steps to help you reach the top. This is a blue sign with a moon on the side, up on top of that building.

Supermarket Sign - Make The Moon - It's the top part of a building in the over 3m town. It's waving back and forth. 13m13cm6mm to roll up

Red Doghouse - Make a Star 10 - Grow to 5 meters, then try not to grow much bigger until you go up the hill back to the town where the stage started. The doghouse is between some of the buildings there, and it may be hard to reach (especially if you grow much bigger than 5m).

Green Tent - Make a Star 9 - up in the hilly green part of the over 3m area, with some water in front of it, and surrounded by umbrellas and animals

Balloon Store, Candy Store, Butcher Shop - Make The Moon - They're the tall little buildings in the park area with a round fence around it and a hot air balloon in the middle, before the 3m barrier (but to pick up the stores you need to be 13m48cm or bigger)

Kimono Store - Wake up the King - one of the buildings in the Japanese part of the little town where you start

Carriageway - Make The Moon - the little bridge connecting the over 3m town to the high plateau with a building and a parking lot (13m4cm1mm to roll up)

Assistant Principal - Wake up the King - in the first area, near a few school desks

the Cosmos items - I gave advice in an earlier post
Found

Power Strip
Thread (Navy)
Traditional Windmill
Hotel Sign (Main Building)
Supermarket Sign
Red Doghouse
Green Tent
Carriageway
Assistance Principal
Balloon Store
Candy Store
Butcher Shop
Kimono Store
Assistant Principal
Senior Driver Sign (I meant 1-2-1)
Steel Cover
The Cosmos

It's finally over. All trophies earned. Looks like for me, Resident Evil 5 and Katamari Forever are the only games I have ever gotten a Platinum trophy. Mission Complete. :applause :prince
Edited by Edelweisz, Oct 16 2009, 01:31 AM.

vilia
Member Avatar
Katamari
Gee thanks slo_bro. I couldn't have done it without you.
Edited by vilia, Oct 16 2009, 07:48 AM.

slowbro
Member Avatar

Edelweisz
Oct 15 2009, 10:55 PM
It's finally over. All trophies earned. Looks like for me, Resident Evil 5 and Katamari Forever are the only games I have ever gotten a Platinum trophy. Mission Complete. :applause :prince
:woot I'm glad to hear that hope has risen above 0%.

Quote:

Sorry :S Maybe I should wait a little before I post help in these topics. Both you and luv4manga clearly want to help people, then I often get to the topic first. Not always though.
Edited by slowbro, Oct 16 2009, 05:47 PM.

Edelweisz
Stardust
slo_bro
Oct 16 2009, 05:43 PM
Edelweisz
Oct 15 2009, 10:55 PM
:woot I'm glad to hear that hope has risen above 0%.

Quote:

Sorry :S Maybe I should wait a little before I post help in these topics. Both you and luv4manga clearly want to help people, then I often get to the topic first. Not always though.
I'll bet that Katamari Forever is the final series in the Katamari series apparently because all the previous Katamari games' stages were in it knowing that this is actually Katamari Damashii TRIBUTE.

Now that I have completed Katamari Forever, I have no reason to be here. Thank you for your help. The trophies would never have been possible without your kind assistance. Farewell! Adios! Adieu! Auf Wiedersehen! Adeus! Sayonara! Tsai Jin!:prince
Edited by Edelweisz, Oct 18 2009, 01:50 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · KF Help · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.