Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[CEC] What are you currently watching?
Topic Started: Jan 17 2010, 12:54 AM (17,129 Views)
vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

there's a what are you currently reading, playing, listening to, last movies seen and probably god only knows what else...

so i present to you...

what are you currently watching?

i just watch the first three seasons of criminal minds (over the past week or so, 7 eps a night give or take) and now to take a break before season 1, i think i'm gonna fire up some season 4 of robot chicken.
Edited by vix, Jan 17 2010, 01:27 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tldraco
Member Avatar
TEAM COWBEAR
wohooo a new WAYC!!! Well, I just watched a funny be videos about hilarious 911 calls

Cop: Hello, 911 what can I help you with?
Person: Theres a movie with a guy in it
Cop: Well what do you want us to do about it?
Person: I dont know its scary
Cop: Well then turn it off
Person: Okay

LOL hahaha

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

@tldraco - lol! :doh

Me and my ol' man are watching the new episodes of Cold Case. And we just finished 24 Season 1

FoominFan
Member Avatar
Moment Generating Function

Finished watching season 2 of LOST. I love that show so much. :heart :heh

Then yesterday, we went out to Target and got both seasons 3 and 4 for $16.99 each! We watched the fist three episodes. Scary good. :)

vix
Member Avatar

Finished season 4 of robot chicken last night...mind you each ep is only about 12 minutes if you fast forward through the opening and closing credits.

up next is either criminal minds season 4, south parth season 12, simpsons season 20 or the entire collection of the powerpuff girls. haven't decided yet.

Junglekun
Member Avatar
Back to being a badass pirate!
I'm watching a teen titans marathon :D

tldraco
Member Avatar
TEAM COWBEAR
I saw that today too Cyber!!!

@vix, did they quit making robot chicken?

vix
Member Avatar

tld: i'm not sure. i don't actually watch them when they air on adult swim, i only get them when they come out on dvd.

---

so i started season four of criminal minds and will probably be done with it by the middle of the week.

FoominFan
Member Avatar

Watched Season 3, episodes 4 and 5 of LOST last night. I want my own smoke monster! :lol
Edited by FoominFan, Jan 18 2010, 01:16 PM.

vix
Member Avatar

watched all of disc one, season 4 of criminal minds last night. 4 eps and 2 deleted scenes.

FoominFan
Member Avatar

Going to watch episodes 6 and 7 tonight of LOST season 3. What will happen to Jack, Kate, and Sawyer? :wonder

Prowln
He's that guy
Waiting for Chuck to finish and then watch it... I'll probably have to watch it on the weekend though so my GF can watch as well. Damn ill have to wait! >.<

Hopefully get new scrubs this week aswell to hold me over till then.

vix
Member Avatar

watched a new ep of criminal minds last night and then played some games and then watching season 4 disc 5 and 6 of criminal minds.

waxc3
Member Avatar
headshot headshot headshot (designated sniper member)
vix
Jan 17 2010, 12:54 AM
there's a what are you currently reading, playing, listening to, last movies seen and probably god only knows what else...
so i present to you...
what are you currently watching?
vixie poo, http://s9.zetaboards.com/Katamari_Damacy/topic/7050325/

ive been watching square pegs season 1 (and only) and started watching Eureka season 1 dvds.

vix
Member Avatar

cardinal rule number one, don't bump old topics. :P

waxc3
Member Avatar
vix
Jan 21 2010, 04:17 PM
cardinal rule number one, don't bump old topics. :P
number 2 - double postin
number 3 - going off topic like i am. ;)

i watched a most F'ed up film last night about animal cruelty. pisses me off when i see that...

vix
Member Avatar

double posting isn't as bad as bumping since the post merge sort of works...

another half hour and it's time for Around the Horn and PTI.

waxc3
Member Avatar
i dvr What Women Want a few days ago. i have been wanting to rewatch that.
last night i watched some, paused it, played some game, paused the game, watched some movie, repeat all until bedtime.

Kiwwee
Member Avatar
Giggles and Headshots
I am currently converting my neil gaiman neverwhere audio book on 10 freaking cds into mp3's. I want to be able to listen to them on DS so I am going to still have to convert them yet to AAC files *sigh* Its read by neil himself, and is the complete un-abridged version of the book. "The authors prefered text" it reads on the cover :cool

As for watching, just finished watching Red Cliff part 2. OMG is that movie ever gorgeous. A cinematic masterpiece that is. If you have not yet watched Part one or part two, I would very highly recommend it.

Kiwwee

vix
Member Avatar

i finished season 4 of criminal minds last night and i'm currently watching the NFC championship game.

Will probably finished off the rest of NCIS season 6 just to get it out of the way even though I've seen the remaining 4 eps a few times now...will probably watch it at 1.5 so it goes by quicker. I might start on south park after that.

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

New season of Livvagterne (english: The Bodyguards), a danish crime serie about.. well bodyguards.

Watched a bit of Flickan Som Leger Mit Ilden yesterafternoon. The only part I liked was when she gave those rockers a can of whoopass.
Edited by JWtheMighty, Jan 25 2010, 05:06 PM.

FoominFan
Member Avatar

LOST! :woot

Up to episode 14 of Season 3 now!

vix
Member Avatar

Watched new eps of NCIS and NCIS LA tonight. Also watched the new ep of Scrubs but really wasn't paying much attention to it while I had it on.

Kiwwee
Member Avatar
Giggles and Headshots
Just finished watching The Hour. Its a canadian late night talk show sorta thing. They have guests from all over the place, and not just entertainment peoples. They have on politicians, writers, even a few armed forces higher ups from the canadian military have been on as well as humanitarians and activists and more. The conversations are always fun and interesting. Here is the link so you can check it out or podcast it etc. The Hour

I am about to watch tonights NCIS and NCIS LA that I recorded earlier. Gosh I love having a DVD-R that I can slap a disc into and record a show right to the dvd. Its 1 hour mode is amazingly clear. It can record from better than DVD quality 1h per disc to worse than VHS at 6 hours per disc. I generally use the 2hour mode. Its still really nice quality, but I dont have to worry about swapping out discs as often.

Kiwwee

vix
Member Avatar

Just watched Zombieland. Good times.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cosmic Entertainment Center · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.