Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What did you do today?
Topic Started: Apr 15 2010, 03:29 PM (23,606 Views)
vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

Besides the obvious in school/work/visit the board...lol...what did you do today?

I've spent the last few hours updating my website and changing some things. I haven't done anything to it in quite some time (aka a few years, lol) so I started tweaking it. I added a bunch of stuff and tweaked a bunch of stuff.

Will probably do more to it tomorrow or over the next week or so.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shyguy5104
Member Avatar
i iz soe smrt :3
I just finished my aims testing for Math and reading today going to do it next week to.

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

Given my room a makeover, talked with the hospital, angsted (is that even a word?) et cetera.

Nice topic.

marbig
Member Avatar
Shigeru Matsuzaki

I got a haircut. I hate it =( My ears are cold!

waxc3
Member Avatar
headshot headshot headshot (designated sniper member)

not much today. its a teacher workday.

but yesterday...
i taught all day, went to leave and my car wouldnt start.
it seemed to have power but the starter wouldnt turn over. great! :angry
so i tried to call my brother on my cell phone and see what he thought. went to voice mail.
so i tried to call my friend rusty and connecting... connecting... call ended.
what!?
i tired again.
connecting... connecting... call ended.
oh great. :mad
i tried to call my own house.
:mad
URGGG! :doh
so i went back into the school and got a friend to loan me his car.
jump started the car hoping this is gonna work...
started! YES! :applause it was only the battery had died.
drove a few miles and tried my phone. it worked once i got away from that area. :rock
drove to the parts store. took the old battery out. tested it and it was dead forever.
bought a new one. hooked it up. reprogrammed everything.
drove home! yay!

vix
Member Avatar

i spent a lazy day in. did a puzzle. played on club bing with mom. :)

FoominFan
Member Avatar
Moment Generating Function

waxc3
Apr 16 2010, 08:46 AM
not much today. its a teacher workday.

but yesterday...
i taught all day, went to leave and my car wouldnt start.
it seemed to have power but the starter wouldnt turn over. great! :angry
so i tried to call my brother on my cell phone and see what he thought. went to voice mail.
so i tried to call my friend rusty and connecting... connecting... call ended.
what!?
i tired again.
oh great. :mad
i tried to call my own house.
:mad
URGGG! :doh
so i went back into the school and got a friend to loan me his car.
jump started the car hoping this is gonna work...
started! YES! :applause it was only the battery had died.
drove a few miles and tried my phone. it worked once i got away from that area. :rock
drove to the parts store. took the old battery out. tested it and it was dead forever.
bought a new one. hooked it up. reprogrammed everything.
drove home! yay!
That's a bad day. :(

Went to Olive Garden to celebrate [insert celebratory reason here], then went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D.

vix
Member Avatar

went to target and then to the cemetery to check on the flowers i planted last week.

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

More hospital. I'm going on a cure program to get rid of my infection.
Because of that I have to cancel a party next friday, my little brother's confirmation next saturday, and a trip to germany next week. EDIT: Actually, all those things are only maybe. It depends on how this program turns out.

But I'm still not a happy JW.
Edited by JWtheMighty, Apr 19 2010, 08:08 AM.

vix
Member Avatar

ouch, i really hope you start to feel better soon. i was one sick for 8-9 months so i know how frustrating it is.

I'm currently making a giant pot of homemade chicken soup since both mom and dad had colds.

FoominFan
Member Avatar

Yesterday we had to get another computer monitor, because the other one went out. :heh

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

Thanks Vix :) It is actually beginning to heal. I just hope it will be gone for good this time :(

I got a letter today from that art college. It said that 50 people had attended, but there was only room for 28...

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by JWtheMighty, Apr 21 2010, 01:04 PM.

vix
Member Avatar

Awesome!! Congrats!!

:woot

vix is attempting to work on the summer theme again.

Knighted
Member Avatar
You're a bad man! A very bad man!
Did my AIMS (Arizona Instruments of Measuring Standards or whatever) since i missed Wednesday last week.
Also had to walk close to a beehive near my home (i'm deathly afraid of bees D:) and dodged getting stung

FoominFan
Member Avatar

JWtheMighty
Apr 21 2010, 01:03 PM
I got a letter today from that art college. It said that 50 people had attended, but there was only room for 28...

Spoiler: click to toggle
:woot :woot :woot Yay!

I had a protein synthesis/genetic engineering test in biology today. Fairly simple. :)

White Latina
Member Avatar
Sentient Being
JW, that so cool! I give ya tons of props fer that! But, where did ya apply fer? :D

Uhm, today I broke a string on my guitar(again fer the 3rd time in the last two weeks, :frusty ) , now I'm fixing it and downloading an album my friend bought on Record Store Day that only has about 1,000- 5,000 copies existent and the band totally revamped in the process. So cool that he found one though. I jealous.

waxc3
Member Avatar
headshot headshot headshot (designated sniper member)

major congrats to our JW!

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

Thanks so much guys!! :D It looks like such an awesome place, and I can't wait to start~
@White Latina - It's called Viborg Visual HF. Half of the time we'll be having art classes, and the other half normal classes. :)

Right now I'm working on a clay figure of wizardawg. I'm gonna use real fabric for his clothes, and hair from one of my old dolls. Gonna be interesting to see how it turns out :D

ThumbsOfSteel
Hey, I found a rope!

Yikes! Looks like I'm late to this party. :cold

Sorry lots of folks are having such lousy days. :/

And...

JW,

:applause

Awesome! I hope you go as far as you want to with that. It would be great to have a career in something you like doing and for which you have such a talent. :thumbsup
And Wizardawg FTW!!!
Edited by ThumbsOfSteel, Apr 22 2010, 08:27 AM.

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

Thank you Thumbs =)
Yeah, I really want to make career out of it. I would love to be a concept artist, preferably for a game company. And of course some webcomicing in my spare time :D

Wizardawg FTW indeed~!

The Wizardawg figure is no more. Turns out it was a way too ambitious project for my skill level. Also, the materials I had to work with were subpar. Oh well. Gonna try again when I'm better :)
Edited by JWtheMighty, Apr 22 2010, 10:59 AM.

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

I just got back from germany, and o-m-g. Best vacation I've been on yet. We did a lot of things, most importantly watched the musical König Der Löwen (Lion King). It was amazing - nay, stunning. The costumes were really creative, and the music was just... wow. If any of you find yourself in Hamburg someday I can definately recommend it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

<33

vix
Member Avatar

ran some errands and despite pulling a muscle in my back, i did some like deconstruction in the front yard as the steps were torn down.
went to the cemetery to water gram's flowers and then went to target.
Edited by vix, May 1 2010, 08:05 PM.

FoominFan
Member Avatar

Biked 12 miles, fed two geese, and watched Kenny Chesney: Summer in 3D. :)

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

I had some dentistry done today. Had to get my mouth cut open again, hopefully for the last time.

I've also won a trip to Sweden. Me and a group of friends have already discussed going wild in Sweden this summer, so i'm certainly gonna make use of it. Yay.

Lastly, me and my parents are going to look at my future college room this week. I'm so excited!

On a more unpleasant note, my staphyloccuses have returned. again. :(

vix
Member Avatar

just ran outside in a torrential downpour to cover the busted up steps and fresh cement. since the bathroom is busted and we can't use the shower tonite, i should have taken some soap outside with me. :lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Round Table · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.