Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Item Help; headphones
Topic Started: Apr 24 2010, 11:00 AM (1,054 Views)
pikachu-is-cute
Member Avatar
Katamari Lurker
I can't find the headphones in Katamari forever
and i don't mean the royal present kind either.
I searched through the data base and didn't find anything
please help.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

headphones are rather small, 53cm4mm, so try starting in the levels that have you small. it's an item that's never been asked about before so i can't help much beyond this. sorry.

ThumbsOfSteel
Hey, I found a rope!

I realize this may not help much because there are so many of these: It's probably in a level that was in BK previously. (The item wasn't in KD or WLK.) Take a look at this KF Level List if you're not sure which levels were in BK: link

Also, please report where you found it once you do. :china

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

I have trouble with that particular item as well. Searched everywhere, but I just can't find it. -.-

FoominFan
Member Avatar
Moment Generating Function

I know for sure that it is in a BK level because I searched in the WLK FAQ's and it was not there.

vix
Member Avatar

i did some searching and still haven't found it yet but this is what it looks like:

Posted Image

Gamwhiz
Katamari Lurker
I'm gonna create an account and jump in here to necro the thread just because it'd have saved me a couple hours if someone else had for me - they're in "wake up the king", in a little corner with a tv production crew and a number of film cameras. There's 3 on the ground, but seeing as you start out over a meter large you'll want to grab em immediately.

E; actually an even better place is same level, from staring position, turn slightly left, go down the bank of the river to the first bridge (it's like a 2-second roll), you can enter the tv studio there. There's a number of headphones in there, as well as a couple of other items you can only grab there, so presumably that's where you're gonna wanna to and clear out.
Edited by Gamwhiz, Jul 11 2016, 12:01 PM.

slowbro
Member Avatar
way too silly :S

In most cases we don't like necro-bumps around here ... edit: Oops, slow slowbro didn't know that had changed :) ... but in this case I think vix will make an exception. :D Thanks! That may help someone. And that does sound like a hard item to find if you need it.
Edited by slowbro, Jul 11 2016, 02:34 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vix
Member Avatar

A long time ago, years I believe...I changed the bumping rules. Just goes to show no one ever reads the rules to a site they sign up at or reads them when they get updated. Hehe. Anyways...bumping isn't a big deal to me anymore. The only thing I currently hate about bumping old topics is if it's done just to say "ok" or "cool" or whatever. That still bugs me and gets an insta-delete. You want to add something to a long dead topic, then make sure it's something of substance. Like the above reply.

slowbro
Member Avatar
way too silly :S

Wow, cool. :)

* slowbro goes to reread the rules :) *
* slowbro rereads the rules *

Good, I only average like seven violations a day. :wacko :)

I doubt the scoreboards will ever change from the honor system. :)

This is the most interesting rule to me, but not to vix I'm sure:

Quote:

- I can't believe I have to make this a rule: Do Not Use the Royal We when posting. It's not cute or clever and it's been done to death.

I'm sure I've done that before. :wacko
Edited by slowbro, Jul 11 2016, 05:13 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vix
Member Avatar

That's a fairly recent addition because it seems that a lot of people come on and think it's cute to do and at this point in the life of the board, it's not. I keep meaning to make "smilies" with king sayings on them but I never get around to it.

Really though, I don't say much about rules violations cause for one, we're so slow and there's not many posts so if someone posts, do i reply just point out they broke a rule? what's the point, ya know? :) I often break rules too, probably. :shifty :lol I've bumped my own fair share of old topics at times. :lol

But the Royal We thing, it's really overplayed...at least it was for a while. There were a few users who used it in every post and after a while...I personally found it distracting and annoying. It would be like me constantly doing vix says this or vix says that. And you just want to reach through the screen and bitch slap the person. :heh

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · KF Help · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.