Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Weather Thread
Topic Started: Nov 22 2010, 05:30 PM (16,629 Views)
friendlyrollingstar
The eye drops off the shelf.

:cold It's that time of year again! Where everyone pretends it's Christmas even though Thanksgiving hasn't even ended yet!
But could there be a reason for this silly claim? Is it snowing outside your house yet? Post pictures so we can take a look!

The snowy tree...

The snowy plant...

Oh no! The berries are getting cold!
Edited by friendlyrollingstar, Apr 21 2011, 12:31 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elitebeat2
Member Avatar
I'm the goddamn Batman!
I live in Texas, so if I'm lucky we'll have snow for a day. And that day can be anywhere between November & March

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

It snowed last caturday in Denmark. Yay or not.

Kyun
Member Avatar
Crowbar_Is_Ready

nope, no snow, and i hate the early christmass thing, this year, all the buisnesses around town decorated "holliday" style the DAY after halloween, i think it should be illegal to do this crap till thanksgiving is over at LEAST....

rant over ^_^

Knighted
Member Avatar
You're a bad man! A very bad man!
No snow here in AZ. We'd be lucky to get snow by 2015.

(Except a few years ago when we had snow for a little less than a day.

qrs22
Member Avatar
Member of the Hoshino Clan
One word: Alabama.

@Knighted: Or 2013. :P

(Just so you know, I don't buy any of that 2012 bull crap.)

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

no snow yet here in jersey either. it's a tad early. though a white turkey day is rare, it has happened before.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JWtheMighty
Member Avatar
Tee-hee-giggle!

Its snowing here RIGHT NAO

tldraco
Member Avatar
TEAM COWBEAR
We got 3 inches the other day. Apparently the south wanted to be a ****** *** and it sent up a draft of rain so it left but the snow will return :evil

FoominFan
Member Avatar
Moment Generating Function

We got a dusting last year, but nope. Not this year. :no

elitebeat2
Member Avatar
I'm the goddamn Batman!
I doubt I'll see anything within the next few months. IT's 70 degrees out at the moment. But, I wouldn't be surprised. Texas is infamous for last-minute snowstorms.

Drouge
Member Avatar
The most seductive

Last year we got 3 feet.
All.
At.
Once.

Hopefully this year we don't get any. I'll be learning to drive. That would suck.

vix
Member Avatar

i remember that snow storm last year. we got hit with four blizzards in a row just about.

Knighted
Member Avatar
You're a bad man! A very bad man!
Drouge87
Nov 23 2010, 04:29 PM
Last year we got 3 feet.
All.
At.
Once.

Hopefully this year we don't get any. I'll be learning to drive. That would suck.
Well, you'd need to learn to drive in snow... 'course it'd be best to train that after you learn to drive in the first place :\

Kiwwee
Member Avatar
Giggles and Headshots
No snow yet in the frozen north... Although today was damn chilly. -12C with windchill, after it being 10C here yesterday that was quite a drop. :cold

I did however hear the three most feared words I can hear on the weather report. Lake Effect Flurries. :eek :eek Which means we could get dumped on overnight. some area's are expecting over 30cm of snow overnight. *prays we arent one of them* :no :no :no

Kiwwee

vix
Member Avatar

there were some uber slight flurries here yesterday. like one or two flakes.

Kiwwee
Member Avatar
Giggles and Headshots
While I dont have a picture yet, my god did we get dumped on for snow over the last couple of days. And its not over.

Heres what the storm warning has listed for my area...

"The snow squalls are intensifying as expected and may consolidate into a particularly strong snow squall which may dump 15 to 30 cm of snow per 12 hours, local accumulations of 60 cm or more by Tuesday morning are quite possible."

Ummm..... we already HAVE about 20cm. :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek so yeah. I may be snowed in.

If anyone wishes to come dig me out, help would be appreciated. :lol :lol If you could get here.

Kiwwee

p.s. I will take pics once this storm system has moved through.

Clam
Member Avatar
Welcome Mat
just loads of bloody rain for me >.>

there was loads of black ice the other morning... took me 30 minutes to do a 5 minute walk >.>

but there is an ickle bit of frost this morn... Might FINALLY get some snow.. England gets loads of snow, we just get frickin wet in wales >.>

vix
Member Avatar

there's some slight flurries here at the moment.

jsmithlmsl
Member Avatar
Creator of the Kazoku!
Checking in from St. Louis MO... No snow but it as COLD AS HELL!!! BRRRRR.

(the heat in our office was out over the weekend as well :( ). I am a jsmithsicle)

derp
Edited by jsmithlmsl, Dec 6 2010, 03:11 PM.

discostu

snowed all last week. was a nightmare to get to work. about 2 hours.
its melted but it might come bac again :(

Kyun
Member Avatar
Crowbar_Is_Ready

still not even a flurry...=(

hey, side note, hwo do you guys name your spoiler tags like that? i can't figure it out.

Clam
Member Avatar
Welcome Mat
highlight what you want spoilered.. then on the first spiler bit, put an = sign after it, and type what you want the spoiler heard to be....

I figured it out less than an hour ago, and i did it by quoting someone witha spoiler in the name lol...

them FAQs are gathering dust it seems, I should read them sometime :heh

Back on topic:
Still crappy rain D:
Edited by Clam, Dec 6 2010, 08:36 PM.

FoominFan
Member Avatar
Moment Generating Function

Is it snowing yet?

NO

vix
Member Avatar

you don't really have to highlight anything to edit the spoiler tags, it's just as simple as doing this: [spoiler=this is the title of the spoiler]and then the spoiler goes here[/spoiler]. you only have to highlight what you want spoilered if you intend on typing out the spiel and then highlight it and click the spoiler button...that is if you don't hand type int he tags.

---

anywho, it was slightly snowing a little while ago, nothing substantial. i wouldn't mind a white xmas...would make it slightly more bearable.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Round Table · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.