Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TMK Glitches :(; Some glitches I found and/or noticed
Topic Started: Jan 1 2014, 08:35 PM (1,126 Views)
ThePrinceOfAllCosmos
I registered, now what?
Hey everyone Prince here and sadly I had to be the one to find glitches IN MY OWN GAME>:(!!!
Well here they are

.1:Animation loop fail
This one isn't hard to find in fact it appears everytime you play a request except the first half of the tutorial oddly it seems that once the Katamari can stretched, the game just freaks out I guess and refuses to loop my walking meh oh well atleast its not a gamebreaker

.2:People don't flail about
You know how when you roll up humans, they start having seizures or something?In TMK, they stay motionless.Why this happens I have clue, but not really noticeable unless you roll up a clown.He must be psychic.Oh and my cousins just do a T pose....hmmm.

.3:KATAMARI STRETCHES BY ITSELF!!!!111!one!11
I actually didn't find this out until I was playing the 50 objects stage.I was all jumping around for no reason, then I stopped for a moment and the Katamari was morphing so I try resetting it to normal and that didn't work so I waited until it stopped.Apparently, this happens when jump while you're 50 cm or more.No idea why this happens either.

That's it folks and I'll to find to find more so I have reason to have a "friendly chat" with my game's programmer. :brucelee
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kakatatamamariri
Member of the Hoshino Clan
I never encountered these glitches...

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

Every game has glitches. Unless it's gamebreaking, it really isn't anything to get up in arms about. It might not be the game, it could be your console. The things you listed reminded me of when the blu-ray drive failed on my fatty: infinite load screens, falling through pixels, the game stopping but still being connected to the online room and progressing in a challenge even though the picture is nearly frozen.

Jungle-King
Member Avatar
Cowbear Wrangler
The only Katamari glitch I ever got is that I cant do Instututo Exactimundo stages because the King just freezes and it wont load. :(

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

I've had terrible lag in some of the games when sizing up but I spose that's not really a glitch...just technical issues.

kakatatamamariri
Member of the Hoshino Clan
I've only had that lag when sizing up problem when playing the mobile Katamari games.

ThePrinceOfAllCosmos
I registered, now what?
Maybe its only for me... idk

Jungle-King
Member Avatar
Cowbear Wrangler
I'll test them when I can.

retroblast
Member Avatar
katamari lives!
The one about the Katamari stretching by itself could be from accidentally stretching on the back of the PsVita. It's kinda hard to avoid since that's where I hold the console.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · TMK Help · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.