Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Please help me finish my collection!; Just a few items left...
Topic Started: Jun 14 2016, 06:31 PM (394 Views)
Beedle2000
Member Avatar
Star Searing Flames of Absolution!
I've almost got every item in MMK now. However, there are a few that I just cannot find. I know you guys are great at helping with this stuff, so here's what I need:
- Tuna Sushi - Joushima Villa 9cm 4mm
- Picture Book - Maple Town 35cm 9mm
- Kelp Factory - Radish Land 34m 2cm 0mm
- Curry Sign - Oak Town 1m 13cm 0mm
- Kimono Girl - Maple Town 1m 1cm 0mm
- Gas Station Worker - Sakura Town 1m 77cm 0mm
I'm also missing a bunch of islands and don't know where to look for them, since I've played the monument stage a lot searching for them. All of them are Corn State/Sunflower Continent. They are:
- Gemini Island
- Sandy Island
- Crescent Island
- Orion Island
- Caelum Island
- Pinky Island
- Mensa Island
- Apus Island
- Pony Island
- Mt. Minter

Thank you in advance for any help! I didn't really want to post this in an old item thread since it wouldn't really get noticed.

Edit: So I found the islands. For anyone looking for them, they are right outside of Corn State. You can see a small landmass over the hill in Corn State, but it can't be reached until Sunflower Continent.
Edited by Beedle2000, Jun 14 2016, 07:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

I did a search and managed to come up with only this so far which really doesn't help much...

Quote:

Curry Sign - Oak Town - probably in front of another building past the 75cm barrier
I know, I'm so much help, right?

slowbro
Member Avatar
way too silly :S

I still have a PSP and I think it still works, so I think I'll start up MMK for the first time in years! :) Lol.

- Picture Book - Maple Town 35cm 9mm - before the 75cm barrier - Out on the road near Plant Books. A Winners Podium with three people on it is pointing straight at it but it's a ways away.

- Curry Sign - Oak Town 1m 13cm 0mm - Just past the 75cm barrier there are stairs. Up the stairs and beyond them toward the building you'll see a Gentleman on a raised platform. Turn right and go a ways farther, and the two big Curry Signs are behind a teacher talking to a lineup of kids.

- Kimono Girl - Maple Town 1m 1cm 0mm - Again go up the stairs past the 75cm barrier. She's the small girl toward the back of the line.

edit:

- Tuna Sushi - Joushima Villa 9cm 4mm - This one is tricky! I'm surprised there wasn't info already here. There are five plates spinning around the table with sushi on them, but none of those are the right sushi, as you probably already know. Well, grow big enough (15cm is enough) and roll up the spinning plates themselves. Two Tuna Sushi will seemingly appear out of nowhere when you roll up one of them. You may catch them immediately, or they may fall under the table, or one of each.

Me and My Katamari has some really cool item placements. :)
Edited by slowbro, Jun 15 2016, 07:16 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Beedle2000
Member Avatar
Yeah! I did it! Thanks so much Slowbro! Now I have my fancy sign. :)
I actually just managed to get the Tuna Sushi before you updated that second time. I don't really understand what's up with it, but I just got it rolling around under the table in the woman's room. Anyway, thanks again!

Don't worry, Vix. You were still helpful. :)

slowbro
Member Avatar

Woohoo! :woot Congrats!

Beedle2000
Member Avatar
Hey again! I'm replaying the game on PS Vita, and there are two more items I need - the eel and the desk lamp. Both are apparently in the Chameleon stage, and I've got an idea of where the eel might be, but I don't know about the desk lamp. Does anyone have an idea? Thanks in advance!

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

Sadly I haven't a clue. I watched a video of the level but I couldn't really tell. If I had to guess, there might be one on one of those market stalls maybe. My memories of MMK are more sparse and some of the other games. Sorry.

slowbro
Member Avatar

Sorry I'm two weeks late :heh ...

I spotted the Eel, in the Chameleon stage like you said. Before reaching 80cm, the road toward the over 80cm area is blocked off by some kids on benches. Turn back around there. To the right of the road is the pool (don't go there), and on the left side of the road there is a fence blocking the way to a building from a different stage. Travel along the fence, and there will be a few long black eels leaning on the fence. I think this may be a confusing explanation.

The desk lamp is in the Chameleon stage beyond the 80cm barrier. Past the bridge with the barrier, turn left. Roll down that road, turn right, and take one of the shopping streets. Down that street a ways there are two swimmer kids laying down on the ground, each surrounded by a few blue Desk Lamps.
Edited by slowbro, Mar 2 2017, 02:46 PM.

Beedle2000
Member Avatar
Hey, thanks! Now I've got another fancy sign! :)

Side note, I ended up finding the desk lamp in Maple Town. It's on that street with the policeman walking down it, so I guess it's not exclusive to the Chameleon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · MMK Help · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.