Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Missing Items (COMPLETE)
Topic Started: Dec 16 2016, 10:32 AM (392 Views)
Pikminmania
Member Avatar
Stardust
I've decided to go for 100% in Beautiful Katamari, first time doing so. I'm using the item list and the FAAI list, but no matter what, these item(s) elude me:

• Ballpoint Pen
  • Pickaxe
  • Shoebox
  • Floppy Disc
  • Control Tower (Control, 94m85cm7mm)
  • Lottery Sign

If you know where any of these item(s) are, please let me know! Happy rolling!
Edited by Pikminmania, Dec 20 2016, 11:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

Try Delightful Dirigible and look in the right drawer that's sticking out....if that makes any sense. There's two drawers sticking out of a desk or a hutch or something like that. Apparently the right one has the pen in it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pikminmania
Member Avatar
Stardust
Okay, it was there, but it was also somewhere else because while I was looking for something else, I picked it up and didn't realize until now! Whoops! Thanks for the hint, anyways. When I find something else I can't find, I'll add it.

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

If you add something to your list, make sure you post again to say otherwise I don't know if we'll see it. :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pikminmania
Member Avatar
Stardust
It all comes down to one item:
Lottery Sign (1m36cm5mm)
I have no idea where this item is. It is the last item I'm missing. If anyone knows where this is, please let me know.
DONE! Thanks for all your support! I'd also like to thank my dad for helping.
Edited by Pikminmania, Dec 20 2016, 11:07 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · BK Help · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.