Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Custom Katamari 3DS Themes
Topic Started: Mar 8 2017, 03:55 AM (390 Views)
Beedle2000
Member Avatar
Star Searing Flames of Absolution!
I've started making custom 3DS themes, and I've created some for Katamari! :D I thought I'd show 'em off if anybody wants them.

Kuro - BGM is Bluffing Damacy
Spoiler: click to toggle

Foomin - BGM is Disco Prince

Dipp - BGM is Angel Rain

I haven't uploaded this one yet, but this one has all the current cousins. BGM is a Katamari of Love remix.

So what do you think? Any specific cousin themes I should make next?

You can download them over here.

Side note, is there a link to transparent pngs of the cousins from the Namco Matching Game anywhere?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kakatatamamariri
Member of the Hoshino Clan
Those are really cool! Great job.

EndlessVoid0
Member Avatar
Mayhem is everywhere
Those themes look pretty neat! Have to say, the Kuro one is my favourite - but all of them look wonderful. As for the transparent pngs - I couldn't find them, unfortunately.

For a specific cousin theme? I'd love to see what you'd do with :mag . She is the gamer girl of the family as well, so it'd be rather fitting.

Beedle2000
Member Avatar
Star Searing Flames of Absolution!
Okay, I'm back with a new batch!

Miso - BGM is Harvest of Love

Shikao - BGM is Roll Me In

Mag - BGM is Rehabilitation

Mag was pretty tricky because she didn't have one of those handy gifs, but I think I made it work. I would've used Katamari on Namco instead if I could find an mp3, but I wasn't able to find one anywhere. :(

Anyone else I should make?

EndlessVoid0
Member Avatar
Mayhem is everywhere
Wow! All the themes you just did look amazing - I'm impressed at your artistic ability! :thumbsup I really can't choose which I like the most!

As for another theme - you don't have to do this - but :marcy , the rainbow fashionista, has a lot of potential.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · India Ink · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.