Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Any tips about recording MMK?; Like, camera setup etc.
Topic Started: Oct 5 2017, 11:40 AM (212 Views)
retroblast
Member Avatar
katamari lives!
Hi, retroblast here, and I'm just wondering if any of y'all have any tips about recording MMK (whether it's on the PSP or PSVita VC) I know Junglekun has recorded a lot of MMK vids as well as slowbro. Slowbro, you used some sort of capture device and Junglekun had some clever camera setup. If any of you see this (or anyone else does) please let me know if you got any tips!
Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

slowbro
Member Avatar
way too silly :S

Certainly don't use the "PSP2TV" PSP attachment I used. :wacko I broke a PSP trying to install one, lol.

If that one Playstation TV thing that plays some Vita games can play MMK, I would guess you could output from that to a $60 recording box that records onto an external USB hard drive, like I've done with mobile games. Or I think there was a PSP model called PSP Slim that can output to HDMI, and you could do the same type of thing from that.

Some people do record off a screen using a camera too, but I know nothing of how to do that. :lol
If youre playing on Vita, that is an extra hard system to record from. The only way I know of would be to use a camera, since theres no HDMI output.
Edited by slowbro, Oct 9 2017, 11:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · MMK Help · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.