Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you record Katamari/Video games?
Topic Started: Oct 8 2017, 08:23 PM (114 Views)
retroblast
Member Avatar
katamari lives!
Hi, it's me again. I have a question about how to record games/katamari. My capture device broke (it sucked anyway). I'm having a little bit of issues behind the scenes and I'm wondering if anybody has any tips. I know that sloobro, foominfan, matthew69, and junglekun22 among others have been making videos for quite some time and I'm just askin for a little help!
Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

slowbro
Member Avatar
way too silly :S

The best I know is to use a $60 capture box that accepts HDMI input and records to an external USB hard drive. I have had the signal start breaking up, and then discover that all that was wrong was that one HDMI cable needed to be replaced.

But that sure wouldn’t be the only way. I hope others can help. :)

Are there any specific issues/questions I may be able to answer?

retroblast
Member Avatar
katamari lives!
Does it have a model number? Brand? I am going to buy it, I just need to know what kind it is.

Katach314
Member Avatar
It's funny because sadness
Say... if you are recording videos, could you direct me to where they are, if they are up? A little katamari now and then is always welcome. ;) :D (As long as they're not better than ME :angry ...)

slowbro
Member Avatar
way too silly :S

The one I have had pretty good luck with is this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1080P-Ezcap280-HD-Video-Game-Capture-HDMI-YPbPr-USB-Recorder-F-DVD-XBOX-PS3-PS4-/131954205819?hash=item1eb915647b:g:8D0AAOSwc1FXcO9r

(sorry about linking to an eBay listing, lol)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tea with the King · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.