Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[PP] New Kingdom Hearts III Trailer
Topic Started: Feb 10 2018, 09:42 PM (120 Views)
vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

Japanese Version

Multi-Sub Version

Theme Song Trailer Japanese

Theme Song Trailer English

PlayStation Access Video:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

marbig
Member Avatar
Shigeru Matsuzaki

Stoked to see they're still saying a 2018 release! Big fan of everything in the trailer... Although too sure how I feel about Sora's Monsters Inc design, nor Riku's new look.

vix
Member Avatar

I need to play through the ps4 remasters so that I can refresh my memory on the world's most convoluted story ever made. :lol That and play through the ones I never played through before. Only ever played I and II. The buzz around the trailer this weekend really made me want to fire them up now but I really really need to finished World of Final Fantasy as the very least before I go on a KH binge.

marbig
Member Avatar
Shigeru Matsuzaki

I'm sad that Xbox never got the remasters! But at the same time I'm pretty sure they would mostly sit in my ever-growing backlog :heh

vix
Member Avatar

Oh, i know! Backlogs are the worst and I'm about to add to that by buying Yakuza Kiwami for 11 bucks. :lol

marbig
Member Avatar
Shigeru Matsuzaki

I feel like going digital has made the problem so much worse for me because it's so easy to just buy something and never touch it... And I'm going to start a Game Pass sub so there's another fifty games for me to not play! Haha

vix
Member Avatar

Oh, I know. It's so easy now to buy something and have it just sit. My backlog is screaming at me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Pachinko Parlor · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.