Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Amazing Katamari Damacy - Game Broken?
Topic Started: Feb 25 2018, 05:43 PM (186 Views)
Moonquake
Member Avatar
Katamari
So I had only just started playing, only like two days but I did the daily missions and noticed I had a couple spare iTunes credits so I got the double coin buff. Then one of the times I turned it on it acted like I was opening it for the first time, I was weary but at the end of the level it doubled the coins and added to my old total but glitched into continuing to tutorial me through launching a rocket, but I had two so the buttons don't function properly?

When I restarted I linked with Facebook so now it links me to that to log in each time I start it like it's not functioning right and then it makes me launch a rocket and freezes as soon as it launches.

Gonna try to look into it more, but do y'all have any clue?

Edit: Launching doesn't work, the buttons just loop into an endless loop cycle. Attempting to Open my second rocket freezes the game, the only other potential button is the settings but it isn't receptive.
Edited by Moonquake, Feb 25 2018, 05:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

slowbro
Member Avatar
way too silly :S

:doh It sounds like that game went seriously glitched.

Maybe you could delete then reinstall the game, then restore your purchase, but your progress would be gone.

If you’d just rather get your money back, I think Apple and Google probably both offer a way to request a refund. It wouldn’t get the game working again though. :(

Moonquake
Member Avatar
Katamari
So it does give me the purchase back every time I log back in and luckily it's enough to boost Foomin up a few magnet levels. However, it does seem to forget me every time I log in even after connecting with Facebook so I guess I cannot play it to max out the cousins.

Might reinstall again or wait to do so after the next update. Not sure yet :shrug
Edited by Moonquake, Mar 13 2018, 04:02 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Katamari on the Phone · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.