Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Katamari on the Web. A one stop shop for all your Katamari needs. If you can't or don't want to register, feel free to use the guest forum if you need game help. Registering obviously gives you deeper access to the board and to more features such as access to scoreboards, profile customization, clubs, and polls to name a few. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid e-mail is required to register.

Roll with us? Join here!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Happy birthday, Katach314!
Topic Started: Mar 8 2018, 10:21 AM (159 Views)
slowbro
Member Avatar
way too silly :S

:birthday :beyond :D

I hope :princess and :mint get a piece of cake too!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Katach314
Member Avatar
It's funny because sadness
No worries! The part of me capable of receiving cake and the gang exist in different realities, so :princess and :mint got exactly the same amount of cake as Katach! Everyone wins, as long as you're me! :devil

...Ugh, I should see a doctor about these random blackouts.

Katach, I'm here, and I have cake! Cool it with the judgement!

Ooh, you remembered! You even found ice cream cake... check that... a sheet cake with ice cream scoops on it!

They were, um, out of the normal kind... :kitty :rolleyes

And do you have something, :mint ?

...Long story short, I kinda forgot it was your birthday until the last minute, and all the stores were closed, so, um... enjoy this gourd I picked from my garden. :heh

...You can eat gourds?

Well, I made it into a drinking gourd, so... I guess it doesn't matter...?

I'll get something better later...

Ooh, is it filled with lemonade?

Not to rush you, but if we don't start eating the cake NOW, it's going to melt pretty horrifically.

Cake?

Of course. :)

vix
Member Avatar
Run you clever boy and remember...

:birthday

Katach314
Member Avatar
It's funny because sadness
...Wait a minute. Just realized something weird about Slowbro's post.

Really? What about it?

You didn't notice? I thought you'd be the one chewing me out for not noticing! :huh Take a look:
slowbro

:birthday :beyond :D
Yeah. It's very nice. :)

No no no, look at BEYOND. There was no reason for him to be there, leading me to conclude that :beyond has hijacked Slowbro's account as I did yours! I KNEW there was something weird about his lack of attention over the Ask The Princess (And Friends) thread!

Hijacked? Sounds like fun, but isn't that a bit of a reach?

Of course not. :beyond loves attention, so once he found out about our little arrangement here, it would only be a matter of time before he found a member of his own.

Couldn't he just use his NPC account?

The one he used ONCE, years ago? Please, he's forgotten all about it.

Hey, if :beyond 's with Slo, wouldn't he have mentioned it? Or wouldn't :beyond have said something at least?

I get the feeling he's just about to launch into some introductory monologue. Hang back and wait. We have time.

...You seem much more... intense recently.

*violent shuddering*

I SET UP AN ENTIRE ASK THREAD AND NO-ONE ASKED ANYTHING! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN GIVEN ME A PITY QUESTION IN DAYS!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?!?! :crybaby

Oh dear.

slowbro
Member Avatar
way too silly :S

Often I add the personís favorite Cousin to birthday posts. :)

If :beyond were with me, I am confident he would have some good questions to ask :princess and Katach. :) Itís a good idea for a thread for sure, but I donít know what to ask; sorry, :princess .

retroblast
Member Avatar
katamari lives!
Happy belated birthday Katach134! I remember my first time I had a birthday on here, (Jan 14 2017). Hopefully you'll be able to have many more birthdays on here! (I apologize for my inactivity on this forum, I had some stuff to do in life)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Round Table · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This page has been viewed times.
KotW was created on March 8th, 2005 and the above counter has been tracking stats since November 22nd, 2005.
Katamari is a copyright of Namco, we don't own it or claim to own it. Fanart, smilies, etc. are copyright of it's respective members, unless given permission by the
author, usage is prohibited. This website is used for entertainment purposes only.