Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to L Anonymous.

Click here to register. If you're already a member please log in to your account to be able to post:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Women of the WNBA
Topic Started: Jul 5 2008, 01:11 AM (198,011 Views)
Unregistered

Jackson left on a 2 day vacation today from Seattle. Think it will be in Phoenix where her buddy Taurasi is playing for the next week? I really don't want to think that there is something there but if anyone in Phoenix is reading this board, Please Please look for LJ at Tuesday's game against San Antonio and let us know if she was there.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 14 2008, 01:48 AM
You can't be talking about the same Lindsay Harding. She dresses casually, but not butch at all, and she's very soft-spoken.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, everytime I've see pics of Lindsay offcourt or when she sat behind the Minny bench while she was injured, she always looked rather girly.

I'm beyond curious about Rebekkah Brunson. She seems sooo gay to me. Even when her myspace was public, it screamed gay to me. However, seeing her in offcourt interviews...I'm not sure. She's hot though...in that butchy kinda way.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 14 2008, 04:58 AM
Jackson left on a 2 day vacation today from Seattle. Think it will be in Phoenix where her buddy Taurasi is playing for the next week? I really don't want to think that there is something there but if anyone in Phoenix is reading this board, Please Please look for LJ at Tuesday's game against San Antonio and let us know if she was there.

why wouldn't you want to think this? i think both are quite sexy in their own way. loz is just gorgeous. taurasi has grown on me. the way she carries herself is just sexy as hell. i don't think they're together though. the way loz speaks of her is the same way she speaks of sue bird. they all seem like sisters.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Agreed. They do all seem like sisters. Anyone have any info on Bird. She is just so hot! Surely she has a girlfriend. I've heard Kristen Mann in Indiana. Maybe someone will give us info on their interaction this Friday at the game.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

bump
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Hammon and Bird would be a hot couple!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

or Hammon and Jackson..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

or Hammon and Jackson..

eww!

Lauren can (and usually does) so much better than that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

like who? We all know about Sheri Sam. I've also heard Simone Edwards but don't know for sure. Want to enlighten us?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What's the scoop with Cash and Bird?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Swin and Sue roomed together at UConn. Nothing there. Swin's fiance is courtside sitting next to Sheryl's g/f Scotty at every game. They are engaged and rumored to be getting married this offseason. I find it hard to believe that "HOT as HELL" Sue Bird isn't dating someone. She's too hot and such a flirt.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Swin is straighter than straight. On top of being the biggest girly-girl, she's also very religious. I don't find it hard to believe that Sue isn't seeing anyone seriously b/c she seems to be very committed to basketball. I can see her having a friends with benefits sort of arrangement with LJ. Or maybe I'm just dreaming. Bird is an enigma to me. She obviously cares about her appearance, so why waste the effort by being perpetually single?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I totally agree with you 7:01. She is so particular about how she looks. She is always playing with the hair, adjusting the pony tail. She knows she is hot and really plays it. She is a HUGE flirt regardless of your sex and knows that all the lesbians in Seattle (well most) drool over her. I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

bump
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

This thread is dead.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I didn't know Lindsay Whalen is married to a man. Surprising. She is such a tomboy. The other day I caught a WNBA game and was horrified by Nancy Lieberman's appearance. She definitely got breast implants and her face is frozen. Is she still with Deforge? Dating a younger, hotter woman must engender some huge self-esteem issues.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Too hot!

http://inside.nike.com/blogs/nikebasketbal...r-team-sue-bird
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I agree. That is a great pic of Bird.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Bird didn't play too well today and Taurasi didn't play so hot last night. They must be missing their BFF!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 18 2008, 05:50 AM
The other day I caught a WNBA game and was horrified by Nancy Lieberman's appearance. She definitely got breast implants and her face is frozen. Is she still with Deforge? Dating a younger, hotter woman must engender some huge self-esteem issues.

I've thought the same thing..it's like her lips aren't quite right. Frankly, I find her creepy. And the way she lobbies for head coaching jobs is kinda sad. As if someone's going to let a fox back into the henhouse again after the first time.

Is there a lesbian equivalent to the gay male term "chicken hawk"? If not, I hereby trademark "Kitty Hawk" and dub Lieberman one of the founding members. In fact, I'm going to start a new thread on this right now for shits and grins.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Her lips, her boobs, her frozen face. It's all very disturbing. I didn't notice her lobbying for head coaching jobs but I do think she tries to be too buddy-buddy with players. She gets right in there. Very hands-on. I haven't heard anything about her and Deforge so I will assume they're still together. Quite remarkable considering Anna is not bad looking. Has it been 7 yrs already?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She lobbies for jobs anonymously and via 'friends'. When a position becomes open, there's always speculation about who is in the running and without fail, her name is in there. She's like the Abe Vigoda of blind item guesses, thrown in there just for a joke. But truly, I think she desperately thinks she can coach. Not to take away how good a player she was in the past, but I've never found her particularly insightful as a commentator which makes me think her coaching vision can't be all that great.

Plus I'm leery of that pyramid scheme thing she and Anna have going..they sell some kind of vitamins or something? Some health or fitness stuff that sounds like a scam.

Honestly, I don't have hate for the woman, I just don't feel the love.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She led her NWBL club to a championship but that hardly qualifies her for a WNBA coaching job. I don't think she's a predator. Anna Deforge was a grown woman when they hooked up. Maybe what they have is the real thing...too strong a connection to resist. Are they pretty much open now? I remember Lieberman wrote this nauseatingly glowing article about Deforge in '04 which induced a lot of eye rolls. I didn't know they were hawking fitness products. As a commentator she does such, I agree, but there are worst. The lady who's doing the ESPN games now, not Doris Burke, is wretched. I have never not watched a game due to commentating until I heard her call one.

This Liberty/Indy outdoor game was a bad idea. Ugly game.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I agree. The Liberty-Fever game was just woeful. Speaking of which, What happened to Seattle today against Washington? Bird must be missing Jackson.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

ps. Detroit signing and playing Nancy L made a total mockery out of the WNBA. As if detractors needed more ammo, this publicity stunt was ridiculous. It would be like Larry Bird coming back to play for one game. What a joke - just like Bill Lambier.

Also, if anyone would have asked me which two teams would totally get their bitch on and fight, I couldn't have picked two easier guesses for that whole debacle. Nice.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

the brawl didn't bother me, I could see it coming... Candace is awesome and a hot head and teams really do their best to knock her around... and detroit.. well dirty team so ... anyway, shit happens.

The nancy stunt, oh god.. that's a mockery of women sports. i've seen it sometimes like some old race car driver getting in a car for some race and completely embarrasses himself.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Anyone else having difficulties posting at DL? Every time I try to submit a post, I get taken into primetime.

Saw the Opals game in Wollongong and we looked spectacular in the 4th quarter. Firing on all cylinders against hapless, turnover prone Brazil. Belinda Snell is stepping up BIG TIME. I think the Americans are going to have huge troubles in Beijing. They need more than a week to coalesce as a team. Even our girls looked rough out there in spurts and they have been playing together since they were in diapers.

As for the Nancy Lieberman thing, the woman's ego has no bounds if she couldn't see what a black-eye her one game appearance was to the league. I feel a bit sorry for her, she's so pathetic.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

are we for sure sue and diana taurasi aren't together? they were apparently seen tanning 2gether in phx.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Nope it's still Taurasi and Jackson that are together.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^^^ ha, yeah, but only in bad fanfic. These two aren't together, Diana's straight.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think Diana plays on both teams
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^^ Not really.

I read on the DL Deforge and Lieberman broke up? Still can't post there without getting the stupid primetime message, but when did this happen? I thought they were solid.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Someone from the Opals said that Lauren Jackson was dating but it's over now because all she cares about is the Olympics. No time for anything else in her life I reckon.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I can believe the Lauren Jackson is focused on the Olympics. Once she's over that she will start dating again.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Posted Image

Sweater vests and women's basketball players, oh my, am I dreaming?

"My favorite things was the sweater vest. No, not really, just kidding. There are two things I think I will wear with jeans and hang out in, after the Olympics even. One is what we got for the podium. It's like this windbreaker, hoodie. The other thing is a rack jacket. It's nylon and light blue. Both of those are really nice. Oh, and there's also a striped t-shirt. Those are things I'm definitely going to wear and add to my wardrobe."

Sue Bird
Quote:

She also goes on to talk about how amazing the men's gymnasts bodies are. Yeah, don't think she's gay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sue trying to throw everyone off! LOL. Men's gymnasts? Give me a break!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I like how once someone brings up substantial evidence of a player being straight, it doesn't really matter because everyone dismisses it or twists it. All of you are either blind, incredibly hopeful, or have elaborate imaginations. Ha.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Katie Smith looks like Gaybee McGayerson in that picture. Or actually, any picture.

Cappie's totally gotta make up a little sweater vest for her Cappie Patch doll now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

oh my god people, Diana and LJ are totally together, SB watches from the sidelines and searches endlessly for someone she thinks is good enough for her! sleepin her way thru anyone halfway cute (short list in the league). haha has defin bumpd it wit KMann on more than 1 occasion. i'd pay lots of $ to watch that, even tho Mann is chunky and not very good
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I see the psychotic Diana/LJ troll has found her way to L Anon. Now I have to leave this thread too. If Sue were gay and searching endlessly than why didn't she start with the 6'5 blonde who is permanently attached to her hip?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

or the 6' redhead/brunette attatched to the other hip..who everyone wishes was gay. *rolls eyes*

Really guys, I think LJ's with Dana, and a few people just got confused. Taurasi's straight. Sue's bi (leans straight) and LJ's a lesbian.

btw, I read the bit about the frat guys. Typically, those stories are bullshit, however, any story having to do with a Uconn player gone slutty, is probably true. They like, rebell against CD I guess.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

All of you are stupid and have no clue what you're talking about. You know, since mere stories substantiate as factual evidence here. AWESOME, glad we're all doing something productive with our lives.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^^^^^ as evidenced by your insightful and witty post.

I'd chat more about, you know, basketball gossip on a lesbian gossip site devoted to frivolity
but I'm off to be productive and cure cancer with one hand while brokering world peace with the other.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

So does the WNBA have the same (exaggerated/ridiculous) reputation as the WTA...in that quite a lot of people think there is a bunch of predatory lesbians lurking in all the lockerooms & so all the players are either gay or targets for the gay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think they might just be friends. My friend is volunteering in China and says the US and Aussie teams haven't interacted at all. Both teams keep very to themselves.

I saw Hammon play with Russia today and it was sad. Her teammates don't seem to say much to her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Well now, that is indeed very productive. Glad you still have free time to post here too. That takes talent.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 5 2008, 01:03 AM
I think they might just be friends. My friend is volunteering in China and says the US and Aussie teams haven't interacted at all. Both teams keep very to themselves.

I saw Hammon play with Russia today and it was sad. Her teammates don't seem to say much to her.

Can they say much to her? I mean is she even fluent in Russian?

I like Becky and I certainly don't blame her one bit for taking this opportunity because it was probably her last shot at making it to the Olympics.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She isn't fluent at all but most of her teammates can speak English. I finished watching the US/Aussie match. Good game. Weird that DT and LJ just slapped hands at the end and moved on.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

They hugged after the game, it was that little bang into you hug but they hugged.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

OK my bad. I definately missed that. My stupid screen probably froze. Just saw them slap hands, no smiles or anything, but I saw Sue and LJ exchange a few cute moments. Those two are love, why do they deny themselves?

It should be interesting to follow the whole Becky saga. I heard that a few Russian girls resent all of the attention she's getting.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I just love watching the Aussie team play. I hope they never change their uniforms.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Also Taurasi has just looked onerous all tournament long.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Does she ever smile anymore? The game is over, you know...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I've actually heard Dee's sick. LOL, or she could just be exhausted. She usually smiles all the time, and this is the Olympics..I'm sure she'll be fine.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

she does look like someone shot her dog. 2:45 does she look injured out there. someone did post earlier that lj broke off a relationship. maybe the rumors are true. this olympics is boring. so many straight players. i still can't believe sylvia fowles isn't fam.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

DT looks like she's lost a serious amt of lbs too, very fit now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I actually think she's almost gotten too thin.

I think it just happens to be when people take those two pictures. Dee doesn't get moopy when she's ended a relationship. She gets incredibly fiesty, almost out of control. Which she hasn't been. She's been less so actually.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 6 2008, 02:19 AM
I actually think she's almost gotten too thin.

\

I agree, those Olympic pix were striking. Have never seen her so skinny, it's weird. She's always been kinda happy go lucky, tough but not cut so it's strange. She's had an off year too so far. Might make her quicker though. Who knows..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

you lose weight when you play nonstop. look at lauren and sue, they're very thin too. probably accounts for her grumpiness too. wait to us loses to australia at the olympics, she'll cut a bitch.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She's had a weird year. For the first few weeks she wasn't great, then the next few weeks she was by far the best player in the W..then after that she's sort of at "all star" level, but she's played at a higher level. A very inconsistent year. Like she's getting tired....

I kinda hope Phoenix doesn't make the playoffs this year, maybe then she can get a week off..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Uh why the fixation on this Taurasi girl? She's not even hot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think she's sexy as hell....but she's also straight though...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Why do you all think she's straight?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Why do you all think she's gay?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

insiders, no relationships with women, past relationships with men...I mean, nothing is guaranteed obviously, but it'd seem like she's straight. And DT doesn't seem like the type of person to hide anything..lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No one really seems to know anything about anyone she dates though, male or female. I really don't care if she is or not, but everything about her screams gay to me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Really? She doesn't ping to me at all, but my gaydar sucks. On the court maybe. Off the court she doesn't. Not when I met her anyway. She comes across as the boisterous loud girl you run across in the hood whom you expect to marry the neighborhood mechanic, and pop out 5 kids. Think of Carla from Cheers.

Right now I care more about Nancy Lieberman. So she really isn't with Anna anymore? That makes me sad for some reason.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

"I hope they never change their uniforms."

I hope that they change their uniforms frequently - they must stink!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 6 2008, 02:37 PM
Uh why the fixation on this Taurasi girl? She's not even hot.

That's quite an understatement.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 6 2008, 11:07 PM
That's quite an understatement.

The fixation on Tauresi isn't as baffling as the insistence by some (particularly on the DL WNBA thread) that Janel McCarville is a "hot butch". Uh, No.

Posted Image

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^^^^ Janel has really come into her own as a basketball player, I thought she and Whalen were great to watch when Minnesota made that run. She's definitely not my type, some of her hair "styles" are a bit suspect (she cuts her own, I hear), but she seems nice enough. Had a rough time losing her mom so I cut her slack.

RE: Lieberman and Anna..I had not heard that they were broken up but who knows. I was always squicked out by that relationship anyway given the mentor/mentee mom/daughter dynamic. But whatever floats your boat.

RE: DT, I don't particularly care about her sexuality or think she's cute, but I do happen to think she's straight but girl can play some serious hoops, likes to jaw and joke around, and has a nice hot temper. She's entertaining as hell to watch on the court and her interviews are always a hoot.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Candice Parker is engaged to be married to Sheldon Williams of the Atanta Hawks
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm sorry I meant to say he is with the Kings now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Saw Australia destroy Belarus. LJ is awfully touchy with Suzy Batkovic who is an awesome player. If I didn't know any better I would think those two have something going on.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 9 2008, 07:12 AM
Saw Australia destroy Belarus. LJ is awfully touchy with Suzy Batkovic who is an awesome player. If I didn't know any better I would think those two have something going on.

I don't know anything about that but I will say that Lauren was looking mighty, mighty fine tonight.

Praises to whoever came up with idea of the unitard...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

The US women were at the men's game today. Taurasi was picking at her teeth, Bird was scratching at her boobs like a trucker, Lawson treated us to a huge yawn without covering her mouth, and last, but not least, Leslie was posing for a photo, taken by her biggest fan...herself. Very flattering bunch you Americans have there.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

George Bush also went to both women's & men's games (well the men's vs China & the women's vs the Czechs I think). There are pics with him hanging out next to the head of the WNBA.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

LJ said earlier this year that Batkovic is engaged to a harbour patrol cop in Sydney. They are just very good friends.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 10 2008, 09:00 PM
The US women were at the men's game today. Taurasi was picking at her teeth, Bird was scratching at her boobs like a trucker, Lawson treated us to a huge yawn without covering her mouth, and last, but not least, Leslie was posing for a photo, taken by her biggest fan...herself. Very flattering bunch you Americans have there.

I think boob scratching is hot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 6 2008, 10:08 PM
Right now I care more about Nancy Lieberman.  So she really isn't with Anna anymore? That makes me sad for some reason.

The way I read all the posts here about NL/AD (except one), they're still together. I have no knowledge of the situation, just saying the majority here seem to think so.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

US Plays China today. Not gonna get much love from the crowd today. Hopefully Bird and Taurasi will come out firing and put them way ahead. I don't like it when they play the first quarter like they are still asleep!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 11 2008, 08:28 AM
US Plays China today. Not gonna get much love from the crowd today. Hopefully Bird and Taurasi will come out firing and put them way ahead. I don't like it when they play the first quarter like they are still asleep!

They do that because they know that outside of maybe Australia none of the other teams have enough talent to beat them over the course of a game.

It's one of the more negative aspects of USA Basketball. However, it looks like after a few humiliating results the Mens' team are starting to understand that you've got to show up from start to finish regardless of who you're playing.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Suzy Batkovic is not cute at all so I'm glad LJ isn't dating her but she is a hell of a basketball player. I think she is going to give Team USA fits. The X-Factor to be sure.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Is Lauren Jackson dating anyone?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Jul 30 2008, 05:03 AM
Someone from the Opals said that Lauren Jackson was dating but it's over now because all she cares about is the Olympics.  No time for anything else in her life I reckon.

9:11 see this previous quote

About the uniforms, whilst I think on some of the basketballers tight spandax is hot, those rare cases do not cancel out the much more numerous instances when it is absolutely unflattering. Female basketballers are sometimes surprisingly doughy considering how much they have to run and jump in a game. I think baggy is best for the majority.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Were they at the men's game again?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think so. The men and women seem to be close this time around (there's even a few pictures of Kobe walking around with Lisa's daughter) and Candace Parker was interviewed at halftime.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Becky is playing well for Russia and it looks like her teammates have really taken to her. Saw LJ at the American game and she is no longer wearing a band on her ring finger. Guess 9:11 was right. Have at her girls. The Opals are staying at the Olympic village, I'm sure she'll have no troubles finding willing volunteers.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'm sorry but Becky is annoying the crap out of me. Now she's trying to assert her playing for Russia is God's will. I'm sorry, I thought it was because she was trying to feed her family. Was she always so religious?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

"One of the most famous cases was Nancy Leiberman who went deep back into the closet, got married and had a kid, and then was outed when her affair with her player Anna DeForge caused havoc with the team she was coaching."

more on lieberman?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 15 2008, 04:18 AM
I'm sorry but Becky is annoying the crap out of me. Now she's trying to assert her playing for Russia is God's will. I'm sorry, I thought it was because she was trying to feed her family. Was she always so religious?

She's always been observant, but I wouldn't call her a Jesus Freak or anything like that.

I like Becky and I'm glad she's doing well with Russia because this was her last shot to make it to the Games. She should have been chosen for the US team but Anne's a dumbass so that wasn't going to happen.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 15 2008, 10:45 AM
She's always been observant, but I wouldn't call her a Jesus Freak or anything like that.

I like Becky and I'm glad she's doing well with Russia because this was her last shot to make it to the Games. She should have been chosen for the US team but Anne's a dumbass so that wasn't going to happen.

So this Becky is american and russian?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No, she's American. She wanted to play for the American team but when she wasn't selected she felt playing for the Russian team was her only chance to realize her dream of playing in the Olympics.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

How is she able to play for Russia then? Has she got dual nationality...or a Russian great-aunt hidden away somewhere? Has she swapped nationalities just to play in the olympics?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

She has dual citizenship, the Russians gave her citizenship. She plays in Russia during her off season, she didn't pick it out of a hat.

I am glad that she's having a good tournament so far. Anne Donovan should feel shame.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Has anyone seen this opening ceremony video Kara Lawson shot?
Youtube

I don't know how Sue and Diana are not a couple. They would make a delightful little sapphic duo.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 15 2008, 07:39 AM
"One of the most famous cases was Nancy Leiberman who went deep back into the closet, got married and had a kid, and then was outed when her affair with her player Anna DeForge caused havoc with the team she was coaching."

more on lieberman?

info on Lieberman-deForge
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 11 2008, 09:11 PM
Is Lauren Jackson dating anyone?

Lauren Jackson interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPjrW-y0F5M
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 17 2008, 02:56 AM

Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWP7LoZVmTU&NR=1
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 15 2008, 06:39 PM

more on lieberman?

info on Lieberman-deForge

So, they were not lovers?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

more on lieberman?

Is she still married?
Quote Post Goto Top

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · L Anonymous · Next Topic »
Add Reply