Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to L Anonymous.

Click here to register. If you're already a member please log in to your account to be able to post:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is Holland Taylor A Gold Star Lesbian?; Famous gold star lesbians....
Topic Started: Sep 27 2008, 06:20 PM (13,368 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I can't help but wonder...Holland Taylor has never been romantically linked to any man as far as I have been able to find...Is she --like Suze Orman--a 'gold star lesbian'? Think about it..someone who is a successful actress being a 'gold star' has got to be EXTREMELY rare. Anyone have any thoughts/can name other famous lesbians who may be 'gold stars'?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No, probably not.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

And why did you need to start a new thread about Holland Taylor?

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

It's not solely on Holland Taylor (although she's got more looks and class than 90% of the people who are blogged about here...)...gold star lesbians are rare among the non-famous...In hollywood (where the casting couch is STILL probabally the rule) it must be TRUELY rare to find someone who is gold star. Suze Orman is famous, but she's not a 'star' in the conventional sense...I don't know if Taylor is gold star, I just wonder Is it even possible to be a/remain a 'gold star' and make it in the entertainment industry?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Rosie O'donnell?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Is she even a lesbian?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Is Holland Taylor A Gold Star Lesbian?

fultondyke
Sep 27 2008, 05:56 PM
It's not solely on Holland Taylor

??
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Who the fuck is Holland Taylor?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Hahahahaha. The responses to this thread make me laugh.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2008, 06:03 PM
Rosie O'donnell?

No, she's said before that she dated and slept with a guy for a while in her 20s. Actually, when she was on Howard Stern a while back she said some really surprising things regarding [her] sexuality.
Quote Post Goto Top

5:35
Unregistered

fultondyke
Suze Orman is famous, but she's not a 'star' in the conventional sense...

Are you high?

I bet Suze Orman is more known than Holland Taylor.

And why do you even care to find out who is a gold star and who isn't? Are there bonus points and you get faster to the next level like in a game?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

And why do you even care to find out who is a gold star and who isn't? Are there bonus points and you get faster to the next level like in a game?

Oh, 6:55 must be one of those "late in life" lesbians.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

fultondyke
It's not solely on Holland Taylor (although she's got more looks and class than 90% of the people who are blogged about here...)...gold star lesbians are rare among the non-famous...In hollywood (where the casting couch is STILL probabally the rule) it must be TRUELY rare to find someone who is gold star. Suze Orman is famous, but she's not a 'star' in the conventional sense...I don't know if Taylor is gold star, I just wonder Is it even possible to be a/remain a 'gold star' and make it in the entertainment industry?

Dumbest post of the month!

Congratulations.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

To be honest, i couldn't beleive that Suze Orman was a goldstar lesbian. I mean, she reeks of that useto be a soccer mom married to a C.E.O. type of vibe. But it turns out she is one.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2008, 07:01 PM
To be honest, i couldn't beleive that Suze Orman was a goldstar lesbian. I mean, she reeks of that useto be a soccer mom married to a C.E.O. type of vibe. But it turns out she is one.

That's just her cover I'm not surprised in the least she is a real lesbo.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

This is pretty much an impossible thing to know. The only reason we know it about Suze Orman is because she made that stupid comment about still being a virgin.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2008, 07:06 PM
That's just her cover I'm not surprised in the least she is a real lesbo.

Who knows? Suze may have had an experience with a guy, disliked it, and decided to pretend it never happened. Most people experiment.

And Suze strikes me as someone who could easily make the leap from"shouldn't have happened" to "didn't happen".

Tammy Lynn Michaels also claims to be a gold star lesbian. Could be true, just seems unlikely.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2008, 07:55 PM
Who knows? Suze may have had an experience with a guy, disliked it, and decided to pretend it never happened. Most people experiment.

And Suze strikes me as someone who could easily make the leap from"shouldn't have happened" to "didn't happen".

Tammy Lynn Michaels also claims to be a gold star lesbian. Could be true, just seems unlikely.

I don't think they would lie.
KD Lang is another one, well..she's almost a dude, so..
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Suze Orman said when she came out that she is a virgin, because she never had sex with a man.

And WTF about the "real lesbo" talk?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2008, 07:55 PM

Nah, I believe Suze.

However, I'm surprised to read that about Tammy. This is just my own projection but she always looked to me like one of those trashy HS types. You know the ones who always followed their creepy assholes bfs to the end of the earth. If she says she's GS I believe her but damn she doesn't look like the type. Ya can't tell by looks.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2008, 08:04 PM
Suze Orman said when she came out that she is a virgin, because she never had sex with a man.

Exactly. It was a strange/bad thing for her to say IMHO.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

In hollywood (where the casting couch is STILL probabally the rule) it must be TRUELY rare to find someone who is gold star.

Reading that Young Lesbo Hollywood thread I have to believe that some of them only got parts through the casting couch. I bet hardly any of them are gold-stars, except Ellen Page because what guy wants to do her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What about Heather Matarazzo (sp) or Sara Gilbert?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Heather found a lesbian casting couch I guess. She only really appears in lesbian production these days.

She wasn't mentioned in the Young Lesbo Hollywood thread so I wasn't thinking of her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2008, 09:15 PM
Reading that Young Lesbo Hollywood thread I have to believe that some of them only got parts through the casting couch. I bet hardly any of them are gold-stars, except Ellen Page because what guy wants to do her.

I doubt many of the people mentioned in that thread are even lesbians.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I agree to an extent but there are a few who I think are gay but are such awful actors that they must be on the casting couch.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2008, 09:23 PM

Sara proved herself as an actor before she was old enough for that. And to be honest she hasn't done all that much since Roseanne. I'm sure there's no casting couch going on with her. Although her partner is older and has some producer credits, so...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

are you serious? guys dont find ellen page fuckable?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2008, 09:53 PM
are you serious? guys dont find ellen page fuckable?

Hell fucking yes they do.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Hell fucking yes they do.

I've never meet one, maybe they are all 12 years old.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 27 2008, 10:04 PM
I've never meet one, maybe they are all 12 years old.

In what strange parallel universe does this make ANY sense?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

except Ellen Page because what guy wants to do her.

Brian Singer, he likes boys...
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Who was Tammy Lynn Michaels before she hooked up with Melissa Ethridge? She was on the Lword so I assume she's an actress but I cannot for the life of me figure out how she was famous prior.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 01:56 AM
Who was Tammy Lynn Michaels before she hooked up with Melissa Ethridge? She was on the Lword so I assume she's an actress but I cannot for the life of me figure out how she was famous prior.

she was on a show called Popular.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Some women find it easier to not sleep with all those who pursue them.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

hasn't Portia said she's gold star?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^Wasn't Portia married to a guy for a couple years?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

she married a guy so he could get his green card - a sham marriage. he knew she was a lesbian so i doubt they had sex.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 07:22 AM
she married a guy so he could get his green card - a sham marriage. he knew she was a lesbian so i doubt they had sex.

The man was married to her for what..one or two years... and we are to believe he never fucked her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 07:22 AM

You got some fact wrong. Portia said in The Advocate that she married him for HER green card not his. He had no idea she was a lesbian. So I agree with 7:27. There is no way this guy was going to stay married to her for a year or more and not have fucked her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

some famous, some not so famous lesbians. and keep in mind the just because a lesbian says she knew she was a lesbian at a young age (Bridget McManus) does not mean she's a gold star. or if she says she's never had a boyfriend. a person does not have to be your boyfriend or girlfriend in order for you to sleep with them.

Portia de Rossi: not gold star

Leisha Hailey: ?
Tammy Lynn Michaels: i believe she has said she's never slept with a man

Bridget McManus: not a gold star

Heather Matarazzo.: if im correct she's a gold star

Jill Bennett: gold star

Jamie Blake: ?

Alexandra Hedison: i want to say gold but im not sure

you can add more if you want.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 07:47 AM
some famous, some not so famous lesbians. and keep in mind the just because a lesbian says she knew she was a lesbian at a young age (Bridget McManus) does not mean she's a gold star. or if she says she's never had a boyfriend. a person does not have to be your boyfriend or girlfriend in order for you to sleep with them.

Portia de Rossi: not gold star

Leisha Hailey:  ?
Tammy Lynn Michaels: i believe she has said she's never slept with a man

Bridget McManus: not a gold star

Heather Matarazzo.: if im correct she's a gold star

Jill Bennett: gold star

Jamie Blake:  ?

Alexandra Hedison: i want to say gold but im not sure

you can add more if you want.

"?" "i believe" "if I'm correct" "i'm not sure"

In other words, we have no idea in most cases.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 07:54 AM
"?" "i believe" "if I'm correct" "i'm not sure"

In other words, we have no idea in most cases.

that's what i was trying to say. there arent many openly lesbian women in films, tv or music. so unless the few that are out say that they've never had the need to sleep with a man- there is no way of knowing. some like Jill Bennett and Tammy Lynn Michaels have said they knew they were gay and didn't need to sleep with one to make sure. as if straight women had to sleep with women to find out they are straight. but other are impossible to know. nobody knows if Leisha Hailey is a "gold star" or not. Jamie Blake has said she's never had a boyfriend. but as i said that should not automatically be translated into "i've never slept with a man." she might be a gold star then again she might not. no way of knowing.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

"no way of knowing"

Exactly! So that should mean the end of the discussion. Lol!
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Well most of the gay men I know slept with women till they came out to themselves, and some still slept with women on occasion, after coming out to make sure. Same with some of the gay women I know.

Often alcohol, disillusionment and desperation were involved - a last attempt to see if they could maybe stomach the sex with the opposite sex enough to go down that road. Let's be honest, it is easier being in a heterosexual relationship.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

You got some fact wrong. Portia said in The Advocate that she married him for HER green card not his. He had no idea she was a lesbian. So I agree with 7:27. There is no way this guy was going to stay married to her for a year or more and not have fucked her.

I agree to an extent. However the tone of the article made it seem like she was struggling a bit with her sexuality and needed a green card around that time, and so she married him. However, she also mentioned that it 'obviously' just didn't 'work' - the 'obviously' implied to me that since she is a lesbian, a marriage with a hetero man couldn't work because of the lack of sexual attraction on her part.

I doubt they fucked that many times, but no she's probably not a goldstar.

from my personal experience, I would guess most lesbians try it out with a man just to see. I mean, who actually WANTS to be gay, especially when young and going through shit? Sometimes the pressures involved (internal and external) can make you want to just make sure. Plus it's so easy to find a man to have sex with. All it takes is just getting drunk and saying 'fine'.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

There's not much in print about her life as a lesbian, but what do you guys think about Lily Tomlin? Gold star or no?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Bridget McManus? I heard she was a Goldstar. She came out at like 12.
Liz Feldman, had a bf but never slept with him.
Kate McKineon (sp) Goldstar
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 11:33 AM

Julie Goldman is actually not a goldstar. Go figure.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 03:07 AM
hasn't Portia said she's gold star?

No, she never said that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Plus it's so easy to find a man to have sex with. All it takes is just getting drunk and saying 'fine'.
You sound really scuzzy, 9:21. I can just imagine all STDs you have have. UGH.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ellen Page
Unregistered

I bet hardly any of them are gold-stars, except Ellen Page because what guy wants to do her.

Is that why you call yourself a lesbian? I bet you're fat too.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Recently read that Portia said she was married to a gay guy. But she never mentioned it before, heck I don't know.
This whole gold-star craze (coming from one who actually is one) is a bit irritating. It's a L-Word thing right?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 02:25 PM
Sep 28 2008, 11:33 AM

Julie Goldman is actually not a goldstar. Go figure.

LOL Yeah, now THAT shocked me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

You sound really scuzzy, 9:21. I can just imagine all STDs you have have. UGH.

Jeez, I didn't say I actually slept with them.

I've just been in many situations where all I would have to say is 'fine' and I would be having sex with a man, not saying I went through with it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

LOL Yeah, now THAT shocked me.

Not me.

All the butch women I know have slept with men, and some still do on occasion.

The only gold star lesbian I know (apart from me) is the femme-ist lesbian I know. She's gorgeous too.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 06:15 PM

Not me.

All the butch women I know have slept with men, and some still do on occasion.

The only gold star lesbian I know (apart from me) is the femme-ist lesbian I know. She's gorgeous too.

I find it quite funny. I am a femme (straight looking from what I've been told) goldstar, and I find it funny that a dude would want to fuck something that looks like him. No offense to the butch ladies.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I'll safely bet money that none: Bridget McManus, Portia de Rossi, Alexandra Hedison, Jamie Blake, Amanda Moore, Sarah Paulson, Yaya Kosikova..ect are "Gold Stars." And in my opinion some still have casual sex with their male friends. Just my opinion.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Any view on which clebs are gold stars. I wouldn't like to hazzard a guess myself.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

^Sarah Paulson is bisexual, she's never said anything else besides bi.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 07:35 PM
I find it funny that a dude would want to fuck something that looks like him. No offense to the butch ladies.

Nope. No offense at all.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 07:40 PM
^Sarah Paulson is bisexual, she's never said anything else besides bi.

Tell me where you read this. Paulson has not said Bi or Lesbian.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 07:43 PM
Tell me where you read this. Paulson has not said Bi or Lesbian.

Fuck me, I was thinking of Saffron Burrows. (my googling made me realize) Sorry ladies.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 07:37 PM
I'll safely bet money that none: Bridget McManus, Portia de Rossi, Alexandra Hedison, Jamie Blake, Amanda Moore, Sarah Paulson, Yaya Kosikova..ect are "Gold Stars." And in my opinion some still have casual sex with their male friends. Just my opinion.

LMAO What?! Are you a sad bisexual?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Btw, Paulson used to be engaged to a guy, but that doesn't mean much. I doubt the engagement was sexless though.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Bridget McManus does not still have "casual sex with male friends." Are you fucking insane?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Male Troll alert or someone who's joking.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 08:05 PM
Bridget McManus does not still have "casual sex with male friends." Are you fucking insane?

I said SOME of these women. Not all. We don't like to admit it because it feeds every stereotype straights have about lesbians. But there are lesbians that get fucked by their male friends.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 08:06 PM
Male Troll alert or someone who's joking.

Why is it "trolling" when an unpopular opinion is expressed.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No there aren't, they are bisexuals. Just as bisexual as those "straight"(so they claim) women who occasionally or even regularly eat pussy.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 08:08 PM
I said SOME of these women. Not all. We don't like to admit it because it feeds every stereotype straights have about lesbians. But there are lesbians that get fucked by their male friends.

And if by some you mean NONE then I suppose you're right. Most lesbians, believe it or not, exclusively have sex with women - shocker, I know.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 08:10 PM
No there aren't, they are bisexuals. Just as bisexual as those "straight"(so they claim) women who occasionally or even regularly eat pussy.

That's what I'm saying. It's annoying to hear a woman call herself lesbian when you know she's still fucking guys. That's where stereotypes come from (lesbians are just waiting for the right guy). Why not just call yourself bi if thats what you are.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 08:12 PM
That's what I'm saying. It's annoying to hear a woman call herself lesbian when you know she's still fucking guys. That's where stereotypes come from (lesbians are just waiting for the right guy). Why not just call yourself bi if thats what you are?

You know what's annoying. People who don't put question marks after questions. How annoying is that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I knew this thread would end up in a cock-discussion. I won’t click on it again.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I think even Dani (Tila Tequila star) said in an interview that she's slept with men--male friends--and did so occasionally after coming out.

Granted, I'm sure she has no reason to anymore.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 08:08 PM

You sound like a teenage male
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 08:19 PM
I think even Dani (Tila Tequila star) said in an interview that she's slept with men--male friends--and did so occasionally after coming out.

Vid or it didn't happen.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Hate to correct you, but I watched an interview of Danni on youtube where she stated quite clearly that she had never been with a man. Where you getting your info troll? lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Here's the interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qL4t8m3nGs&feature=related
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No REASON to?! What the fuck?! So lesbians just resort to men when they aren't getting enough women in your opinion? Yeah, okay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I don't remember where the interview was. I was really obsessed with her for a while when the show had just ended and I read/watch anything I could get my hands on. And there was one interview where she said she'd tried things with her guy friends as an adult (after she was out.) Maybe I misinterpreted that and she meant tried dating or tried sex and it didn't happen and confirmed she only likes women?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Bridget McAnus isn't a gold star lesbian. I think it was in her blog where she metnioned that she fucked a guy in college.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 09:30 PM
Bridget McAnus isn't a gold star lesbian. I think it was in her blog where she metnioned that she fucked a guy in college.

Link or she didn't say it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 28 2008, 09:12 PM

She pretty much admits she's never done a dude before
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I swear I read a blog where Bridget talks about having sex once with a guy in college, because she felt kind of "left out" that her roomates were doing the same, or some reasoning to that effect. It was an older blog from maybe three or four years ago...the link to the blog entry may have been at DL, but I'm not sure. I'll do a search and see if it's still around.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

http://standup-sitdown.blogspot.com/search...&max-results=35

On Sunday, May 27, 2007 I achieved one of my lifetime goals- I performed at the Hollywood Improv.

The Improv is the comedy home to such great comics as Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfield, Ellen Degeneres, Jay Leno, Andy Kufman etc... Surprisingly I wasn't nervous- just really excited. The stage is medium sized with a piano taking up almost the entire right hand side of the stage- why isn't it in storage? I have been to many shows at the Improv and no one has touched that piano except Sarah Silverman who laid on top of it.

The crowd was about 2/3 filled and the energy in the room was calm. I faired very well getting lots of laughs from the heterosexuals and my core homos in the audience. And once I finished I walked off stage- the applauds died down- I went into the back of the crowd to watch the headliner perform and I realized- "Wow I did it...and it was so anticlimactic."

Don't get me wrong it was an amazing opportunity and I am very very grateful to add that venue to my resume but FUCK the experience reminded me of my freshman year of college when I lost my virginity to a one night stand.

All the girls on my dorm floor had boyfriends and took birth control at the exact same time (6pm every night their watches would beep to remind them and they'd scatter to their rooms to take their pills) I was completely left out since my virginity was still in tack. But to prove my friendship a few months into the semester I found a phrat boy that all my friend approved of and I did it- I had sex- I was no longer a virgin. The boy left in the middle of the night, no orgasms were had and he never spoke to me again. But I didn't care because now I could synchronize my watch with the girls and take birth control with them at 6pm. When I told the girls my great news they shunned me since I didn't lose my virginity to someone I loved. "How could I- it's such a special thing".

TIME OUT- Who made up the rule that sex has to be special? Sex didn't hurt and it wasn't pleasurable but it did feel like a right of passage.

So I did it- and now I had that on my resume- NO LONGER A VIRGIN. And I could go on to have better sex with better boys that I truly cared about- HAHA- obviously we know how silly that seems now.

But like my virginity I took the plunge and concurred the Improv and now I stride for bigger and better stage experiences to come.

Bridget
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

At least we know Dani Cambell is a goldstar
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

What is strange about Bridget's blog post is that she felt ok saying she slept with a guy. Now that she has a big lesbian fanbase she doesn't want to answer the question because of comfort reasons.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Can the male trolls fuck off?

Not being a goldstar because you felt left out by your hetero friends in college or were trying to be straight or because you were not sure of your sexuality when younger etc does not = still occasionally fucking your male friends.

I know of one lesbian who had sex with a guy (a gay male friend actually) because they were both lonely and desperate. It was a disaster for both of them but sure I can see how it could happen in a time of desperation. However this does not equate to some conspiracy whereby most lesbians consistently have sex with their male friends.

Also trying to insinuate that it is the femme lesbians who still fuck guys is hilarious. In my experience, it is more likely the butch women who sleep with men or have bisexual tendencies. They call themselves lesbians because they 'look' like lesbians. Femme girls who label themselves lesbians and proudly chase girls are more likely 100% because it takes a lot more effort to push yourself as a lesbian in society.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

What is strange about Bridget's blog post is that she felt ok saying she slept with a guy. Now that she has a big lesbian fanbase she doesn't want to answer the question because of comfort reasons.

Probably because she realized retards like you would misinterpret what she was saying and her past experiences with men to equal 'she likes cock'.

No.
Most gay men slept with women till they came out to themselves and others, few question whether they are still fucking their fag hags on occasion - except the fag hags themselves who like to delude themselves into thinking that their homo's might one day fuck them.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

You sound like a teenage male

No, I think she's a bisexual. One of those bisexuals who wants to believe that every women must like the cock even if she calls herself a lesbian.

It's hard for them to fathom that some women who have slept with men in the past, didn't particularly rate it enough to keep on wanting to do it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2008, 02:48 AM

No, I think she's a bisexual. One of those bisexuals who wants to believe that every women must like the cock even if she calls herself a lesbian.

It's hard for them to fathom that some women who have slept with men in the past, didn't particularly rate it enough to keep on wanting to do it.

I remember that on here and DL a few months ago, there was one idiot who kept insisting that Portia de Rossi was bisexual because she had slept with a man. When will people learn that sexual behavior does not always equal sexual orientation? Many people fight against their sexual orientation in order to fit in with society's rules, their family's rules, their friend's rules, or just because they can't handle being what they see as "abnormal," so it influences sexual behavior. It doesn't, however, change their sexual orientation. I don't care how many men a lesbian sleeps with or how many women a gay male sleeps with because they can't handle being gay, it doesn't change the fact that they are gay.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2008, 12:56 AM

Um...it's called peer pressure and the desire to fit in. She clearly said this: "All the girls on my dorm floor had boyfriends and took birth control at the exact same time (6pm every night their watches would beep to remind them and they'd scatter to their rooms to take their pills) I was completely left out since my virginity was still in tack. But to prove my friendship a few months into the semester I found a phrat boy that all my friend approved of and I did it- I had sex- I was no longer a virgin. The boy left in the middle of the night, no orgasms were had and he never spoke to me again. But I didn't care because now I could synchronize my watch with the girls and take birth control with them at 6pm."

People do all sorts of things that they really don't care too much for because they want to fit in--drugs, stupid stunts, binge drinking, and yes, even sex. There are plenty of straight girls who lose their virginity to guys they care nothing about so they can fit in with their friends (and many of them say the sex sucked), so it's not that far of a leap to guess that a lesbian would have DOUBLE the peer pressure that a straight girl would have.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Um...it's called peer pressure and the desire to fit in. She clearly said this: "All the girls on my dorm floor had boyfriends and took birth control at the exact same time (6pm every night their watches would beep to remind them and they'd scatter to their rooms to take their pills) I was completely left out since my virginity was still in tack. But to prove my friendship a few months into the semester I found a phrat boy that all my friend approved of and I did it- I had sex- I was no longer a virgin. The boy left in the middle of the night, no orgasms were had and he never spoke to me again. But I didn't care because now I could synchronize my watch with the girls and take birth control with them at 6pm."

People do all sorts of things that they really don't care too much for because they want to fit in--drugs, stupid stunts, binge drinking, and yes, even sex. There are plenty of straight girls who lose their virginity to guys they care nothing about so they can fit in with their friends (and many of them say the sex sucked), so it's not that far of a leap to guess that a lesbian would have DOUBLE the peer pressure that a straight girl would have.

Exactly, but don't try to get through to the numbskull on this thread. He/She clearly has a need to believe that if a girl has had sex with a man it's because she was sexually craving it.

Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

12:31 AM, thanks for posting that link, because I couldn't find it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I guess some people are leaders and some are followers.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Bridget is a douche.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2008, 09:35 AM
I guess some people are leaders and some are followers.

There are more followers than leaders in almost every essence of life.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 29 2008, 09:45 AM
There are more followers than leaders in almost every essence of life.

Lol, Sure. Leaders would'nt be leaders if they were exactly like the masses, thus the term 'leader'
And I agree, McManus does seem like a bit of a douche
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · L Anonymous · Next Topic »
Add Reply