|Guidelines for this board
These are quite simple, when it comes down to it. Bascally, nothing offensive, and you should be fine.
- Have fun, and come often.
- No linking to anything that violates international or local law, including torrents or downloads of movies or episodes.
- Don't spam or troll the board.
Spam is any unsolicited advertisement (not the lunchmeat) and trolling is any incoherent or disruptive posts (not related to the fairytale monster).
- Nothing that is discrimitory towards a certain group, including hate speech or threats of violence.
- No personal threats towards any of the board members, or their families, friends or aquantances.
- No swearing, and nothing above PG-13 at the most. Keep it G-rated, K?
- Don't steal each other's work. It ain't nice!
- One last thing: if you have images in your signature, make sure they are no more than 100px in height.
Of course, there are exceptions, but generally, we should all try to have fun and not kill each other. Agreed? Cool.
If you have any questions about the guidelines, feel free to PM me (MarkKB) or email me at email@example.com.
Guidelines last updated on Sun, 17 July 2011.
By clicking on "I agree" below, you agree to follow these guidelines to the best of your ability.