Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Don't worry, we don't bite...

Right now you're a guest, which means you can look but not touch. If you want, you can join our humble community, at which point you can chat, poll and preform other various verbs.

After you've done that, it's a good idea to introduce yourself to us. Although there's only a few members, we'll make sure we give you a hearty welcome.

Oh, and while you're a member, give others a welcome too. Y'know, to keep on giving, and all that.

Of course, if you're already a member, you can log in here:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alpha's in the House!
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 09:59 AM (125 Views)
Experiment-Alpha
No Avatar
[ * ]
Aloha! I'm Experiment-Alpha!

Well, I guess me in a nutshell would be that I'm a lively roleplayer and a fanfiction writer. That's about it really... Lol.

I joined this forum because... Well... It's a L&S forum! Although, I can tell it isn't that active, so I hope some activity will go on soon!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MarkKB
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
Omigosh, someone joined! :)

I was just in the neighborhood, making sure everything's peachy for the next update to the main fansite, when what do you know, I actually find some activity! ^^ Naturally I'm thrilled that you've decided to join our very small and very humble board. If you're still around, hopefully we can talk or something sometime!

Oh, and if you like, add yourself to our fanlisting as well.

(Hmm, I should really have this forum subscribed to. *goes to do so*)

Quote:

Well, I guess me in a nutshell would be that I'm a lively roleplayer and a fanfiction writer.

Great to hear! I write fanfics myself, and I used to roleplay back in the days when there were more of the dedicated Lilo & Stitch forums.

Quote:

Although, I can tell it isn't that active, so I hope some activity will go on soon!

You and me both! ^^ Well, as far as I can tell the best way to garner activity is to create activity, so that's something to think about.
Edited by MarkKB, Mar 11 2013, 06:00 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Yet Another Lilo & Stitch Fansite 2011 Mark Ky-Balchin.

Lilo & Stitch Disney Enterprises, Inc. Other content their authors.

Board software by ZetaBoards.