Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Miniature Railway World Forums, the leading miniature railway forums on the internet, with over 1100 members.

The forums are full of discussion ranging from current activities to historical research.

There is also member-only access to a trip-report, photos & videos section, sells/wanted rooms and the off topic discussion areas.

So why not join in? Registration is quick, easy, and of course free! If you have any trouble, email us at info@miniaturerailwayworld.co.uk

Click Here to Register at Miniature Railway World Forums

Please note, you must be registered and logged-in to access all the forums

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Liverpool's Legacy; April Digest
Topic Started: 1 Apr 2008, 06:01 PM (15,192 Views)
Stuart Ross
No Avatar
Engineer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MuzTrem
Apr 5 2008, 08:17 PM
Did The Bug work any trains at all at Liverpool?

I believe there is a photograph in Derek Smiths Book "Romney in Colour" showing The Bug double heading with Black Prince on passenger working.

Stuart
http://stuartross.fotopic.net/

www.friendsofklr.co.uk

Find us at Facebook to discover more about the Kirklees Light Railway
http://www.facebook.com/kirkleeslightrly
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vulcan
No Avatar
Porter
[ * ]
GORDON BENNETT :o . It's been well worth finding this forum for that article alone. :) Well done.

No matter how many times i'll read it I don't think i'll be able to take in where all the carriages have ended up so far without referring back. :wacko: :D

Brilliant. A really enjoyable read.
Martin
Offline Profile Goto Top

laalratty
No Avatar
Driver
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
one of the Ratty mags of the day had the stats, The Bug worked 6 days in total, had 39 hours of service, managed 54 circuits and covered 121 miles

Fantastic digest article, really interesting reading
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Miniature Railway World Digest · Next Topic »
Locked Topic