|Welcome to Mayhem Gaming. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
Our community focuses on Pen & Paper RPG's such as Dungeons and Dragons, New World of Darkness, D20 Modern and other RPG systems. Those in our community play these games online, typically through an open source program called Traipse Openrpg, Maptool, Instant Messengers, or in our Play by Posts. Our membership is open to everyone worldwide. Our Registration page is here.
After joining our community, you will receive an email. The email is sent by an admin after your membership has been validated. This validation usually takes less then 24 hours but until then you will only be able to view portions of the community. We require that members make at least one and only one post to The Portal, a section of the boards where you say hello and introduce yourself by telling us some of your gaming experience. Simply post a new thread in that section (linked below) with anything you would like to say. I recommend posting in this section verses posting to a game board because these posts are never deleted (over a years time a game board might get deleted if its no longer used). We look forward to your post and want to welcome you to our online community! Our forums are also family friendly so please watch your langauge when posting.
In addition, for those who are rejoining the boards, we are glad you are doing so but bear in mind that you will also need to make a post to maintain your membership.
IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A POST SHORTLY AFTER JOINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE DELETED.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Topic Started: Aug 20 2008, 12:36 AM (42 Views)|
|MINI||Aug 20 2008, 12:36 AM Post #1|
(2) Kyisha: "Well if Tanaris permits it i culd start by seking him out for you, if you get me a car and some money."
(39) Larry: "We will discuss that with him tonight. I am happy to see you are becoming so enthusiastic about our plans in this city. This is a very good sign indeed."
** (2) Kyisha smiles, "Well after what I went through in that crazy freehold full of loons I'm happy to see something going well for once" **
** (39) Larry just smiles at you. **
(39) Larry: ~~ End Chapter 1 ~~
** (454) Mini leans back, happy at the things that have taken place **
(473) ST:G: ~~ Chapter 2 Begins ~~
** (454) Kyisha leans back, happy at the things that have taken place **
(473) ST:G: *name slap*
(454) Kyisha: ((yup))
(473) Larry: "Ahh...it looks like we have arrived."
(454) Kyisha: "Good, I'm anxious to meet the king, what is he like?"
(473) Larry: "That is...best left for you to discover on your own. He is a singular individual."
(473) Larry: "Though I doubt you will have any reason not to be pleased. I hear that many women are quite fond of him."
(454) Kyisha: "That sounds nice" she says in a flirty voice
(473) ST:G: You look out the window and see that the car is pulling up to an old cotton plantation house. The building is in obvious disrepair, but it breath-taking despite it's semi ramshackle exterior
** (454) Kyisha takes mental note on how she got here **
(454) Kyisha: "Nice place"
(473) Larry: "It suits our purposes. We're trying to get nicer, but this place had a bit of land that we just couldn't turn down."
(473) Larry: "Might even fix the place up."
(454) Kyisha: "That sounds nice"
(473) ST:G: The car comes to a stop and Derrel gets out. He opens the door and Larry climbs out, offering you a hand
(473) Larry: "It's nearly time for dinner and you still need to get dressed."
** (454) Kyisha takes Larry's hand, taking the cloudy arm in hers **
** (473) Larry takes your arm in kind and leads you into the house. **
** (454) Kyisha struts her stiff all the way to the house, stumbling over a few bits of rubble and dirt in her heels and leaning on Larry, "Thanks babe" **
(473) ST:G: The inside is in a little bit better shape than the outside of the house. Meaning that it's cleaner, moderately well furnished, but still "old".
** (473) Larry leads you up the stairs and into a room that was obviously set aside for you, "I'll have someone come in and help see that you are ready in time for dinner. You don't want to keep the King waiting." **
** (473) Larry releases your arm and takes his leave, closing the door behind him. **
** (454) Kyisha smiles entering the room, happy things wee going her way in all this. She looks around for dinner clothes **
(473) ST:G: The closet is well stocked with all sorts of clothes, most look to be close enough to your own size that they will fit fine
** (454) Kyisha picks out a nice looking, long but clinging dinner dress. It is black which further trims and accentuates the angles of her muscular body and it matches her heels **
** (473) Woman enter the room after knocking softly, "Hello? Are you decent?" **
(454) Kyisha: "Sure" she looks up seeing who enters, still with her top down but stringing it up around her breasts slowly as the girl comes in, looking to see if she tries to steal a look
(473) Woman: "Larry asked me to help with your hair and makeup."
(473) Woman: Roll perception
(454) Kyisha: "That would be great" she sways over, 'I'm Kyisha" the muscular, snake-like black girl says, taking in the girl's appearance
(454) Kyisha: W&C+willpower [8d10] => [4,10,10,6,3,5,7,8] = (53)
(454) Kyisha: [1d10] =>  = (4)
(454) Kyisha: [1d10] =>  = (5)
(473) Woman: She is human. Rather "average" looking, but certainly not ugly...but there is something about her that makes you uneasy. Something is just not quite "right" with her.
** (473) Woman gives you a neutral grins, "Then take a seat and we will get started." **
(454) Kyisha: "Ok did yu bring anything, I'm fresh out of supplies" she smiles and plays nice
** (473) Woman opens a drawer of a nearby dresser and pulls out a fairly sizable makeup case. **
(454) Kyisha: "Would you like me to sit? or is standing better?"
(473) Woman: "Whichever is more comfortable for you, I can work with either.
(473) Woman: "
** (454) Kyisha sits, "Ok" **
** (454) Kyisha takes a seat on the bed **
** (473) Woman pulls out a group of brushes and powders and turns back to you **
** (473) Woman changes through a couple different powders, trying to match your skin tone, then gets to work. Blush, eyeliner, lip liner and lipstick. After about 15 minutes, she stops, "There. I think that will do nicely." **
** (454) Kyisha activates fang and Talon, seeking to scent the gril for more clues about her **
(473) Woman: roll perception again
(454) Kyisha: [5d10] => [2,7,10,5,4] = (28)
(454) Kyisha: [1d10] =>  = (10)
(454) Kyisha: [1d10] =>  = (5)
(473) Woman: Your scenting confirms that she is human, as you originally suspected...but you don't get anything else. But the woman still makes you feel a bit uneasy.
(454) Kyisha: Her snake eyes dilate at this, unbeknownst to the human
** (473) Woman puts her brushes and powders back in the makeup kit, "I hope your dinner with the King goes well. Have a nice evening miss." **
** (473) Woman leaves the room **
(454) Kyisha: "Have you been her a long time? working for the king?"
(454) Kyisha: "Hey, I could do that..."
(473) Woman: she did not respond do you questions and simply left
** (454) Kyisha sighs, not sure about that one anyway. She is dressed so takes a look all around the room, in drawers as well cleaning up after each peek at something **
(473) Woman: doesn't appear to be anything unusual in the room. It's just...well...a lady's budoir
** (454) Kyisha waits to be summoned, sitting on the bed and letting herself rest a bit **
(473) ST:G: There is a knock at your door
** (454) Kyisha gets up and answers, smiling **
(473) Larry: "Are we...."
** (473) Larry grins, "Well, well, well. Looks like someone dressed to kill." **
(454) Kyisha: "You know it baby" she laughs and giggles like a little girl
** (473) Larry steps back to clear the path for you and offers his arm **
(473) Larry: "Dinner is nearly ready to be served. Shall we?"
** (454) Kyisha takes his arm smiling **
(496) No Name (enter): 00:30
** (473) Larry leads you down stairs to a small lounge room. Sitting on the sofa is a VERY large man that looks something akin to Shrek, only muscled, grey and stony. Besides him stand another man (( Lexi!!! Make with a description, will ya? )) **
(477) Dimitri: (( Shush you ))
(473) Larry: (( of course, that means you might wanna make with a description too, mini ))
** (477) Dimitri isn't anywhere near as large, nor as frightening-looking....what can be seen of his skin past the pinstripe suit is dark, with traces of red vein-like features, almost brimstone even, and hair that seems just washed, but still quite messy and flowing red like flickering flames **
(454) Kyisha: "hello gentleman" she flirts. Kyisha is a muscular black girl with a stretced out abdomen that sways like an adder. Her eyes are slitted and dark, her tongue flips out, its forked and just over her breasts, shown by the low cleavage of the breasts can be seen scales
** (477) Dimitri looks over, reeling back just a little, like he's not used to seeing something like that **
(473) Larry: "Ahh, I see our other guest is ready as well. Fantastic. Dinner is about to be served. If you would care to join us, Dimitri."
(454) Kyisha: "Too hot for you" she eyes him flicking her tongue and laughing.
** (473) Larry is the cloud man, btw...just incase you didn't already know, Lexi **
** (477) Dimitri just shakes his head, and gets ready to follow them. **
** (473) Larry leads you both into another fairly good sized room. In it is a large, decked out dining table surrounded by 8 chairs. There is a plethora of fancy foods laid out on this table. Also, one side of the room is dominated by a very large and ornate mirror. The framing of this mirror is engraved with a multitude of odd lines and hatch marks **
** (454) Kyisha notes the mirror and looks at the food, "Oh I love deviled eggs" she says with glee **
** (477) Dimitri looks around the room, taking special notice of the mirror "Umm...where do we sit?" **
** (473) Larry leads Kyisha to a seat and take the one next to her, to Dimitri, "Sit anywhere you like. After we've dined for a short while, the king will be with us. I recommend facing the mirror, however the final choice is up to you. **
** (477) Dimitri nods once, and then finds a seat opposite the mirror **
(454) Kyisha: 'What is so special about the mirror other than its beauty?"
(473) Larry: "This particular mirror carrier a very special enchantment. It will allow us to communicate with King Tanaris from his private chambers."
(473) Larry: carries*
(454) Kyisha: "Interesting, do I get to meet him in person. I like 'close' relationships
(473) Larry: "In time, perhaps, but he is a very busy man, so when that will be is anyone's guess."
(473) Larry: "I myself have only met him in person twice."
(454) Kyisha: "Just as well for now with all this good food to eat, so long as Dmitri doesn't burn it first"
** (477) Dimitri looks over, but doesn't say anything, and glances at the food **
** (454) Kyisha piles a full plate of food while she waits for te mirror to activate **
(473) Larry: The table has a plethora of "southern delights" as well as some fancy high-dollar stuff
(454) Kyisha: "Free grub!" she says ding a little dance. Despite her dress and classy attire she is still a poor black woman at heart and would never pass on a free meal
** (477) Dimitri takes a little bit of this and that, not really much of anything though **
(473) ST:G: After about a half hour of eating and idle conversation, there is a slightly louder than speach volume chime that rings clearly in the room, sounding like a perfect crystal "ding"
** (454) Kyisha looks up, setting down a leg of fried chicken **
** (473) Larry wipes his mouth with his napkin, "It seems the guest of honor has finally arrived." **
** (477) Dimitri also looks up, pushing his plate away a little **
** (473) Larry stands up and walks up to the mirror, laying his hand on the intricately carved wooden frame. After a moment, another chime sounds to match the first **
(473) ST:G: The surface of the mirror goes foggy for a moment, then seems to clear rapidly, showing something that is most definitely not an image of the room in which you all stand.
(473) ST:G: The word "lavish" falls short of describing the room the mirror shows you. Tapestries of silk and thread-of-gold decorate walls made of marble in a room with pillars of polished black granite. Toward the back of the room is a large, ornately carved wooden bed with massive posters at each corner. Laying atop this bed are many people, none of them clothed, most of them female...all of them changelings. Some appear to be asleep, others are obviously not. A couple of them seem to be looking directly at you. Sitting in the middle of this pile O' people is a large, finely muscled man whos skin appears to glow...as in literally. And he is, quite simply, the most beautiful being you have ever laid eyes on.
** (454) Kyisha wishes she was one of the women on his bed and stares at him with an awestruck look as her forked tongue flits out of her mouth trying to scent him, even though he is not present **
** (473) King Tanaris (the glowing naked dude) smiles at seeing you all gathered, "Ahh! I see I have called just in time." **
** (477) Dimitri doesn't really care about a person's beauty, but he is a little shocked at what he sees, and tries not to let it show **
** (473) Larry bows low, "You timing is perfect as always, my king." **
** (473) Larry motions to the two of you, "My lord, if I may introduce Kyisha Bingkop, and Dimitri Varkovski. Two of your most recent loyalists." **
** (473) King Tanaris smiles at the both of you in turn, obviously a man full or energy and joy, "It does my heart good to see the people of your fine city finally beginning to see reason and joining a cause that will benefit us all." **
** (454) Kyisha smiles, her fangs shsowing and her tongue flitting, she sways her chest forwardto show off her 'features' **
** (477) Dimitri just sits back, taking it all in, having no idea whats going on at all. **
** (473) King Tanaris looks directly at Dimitri, "So you are the brother, yes?" **
** (477) Dimitri sits back up at that, and frowns a little "Yes." **
(473) King Tanaris: "Hmm...that was a dirty little trick Lord Kellorim pulled on you...but then again, that is what the Fae are best at. Doing what is least expected of the,, of course."
** (454) Kyisha notes that name for later **
** (477) Dimitri nods and just listens **
(473) King Tanaris: "Man of few words, eh? Well that's just a sign of a quick, calculating mind. I'm sure you will be an asset to our Cause."
** (473) King Tanaris turns his piercing blue/grey eyes to Kyisha, "And you must be the rebel. The one who denounced the elder of the freehold in the middle of it's people. Very impressive." **
(473) King Tanaris: "It takes great courage to do something like that."
(454) Kyisha: "I was tired of his old game. This arrangement suits me much better" she hisses.
(454) Kyisha: "I'm just keepin it real"
(473) King Tanaris: "Well, my dear, with your help I hope to make our plight very real to all the Lost. Soon, they will all come to realize that we fight for them and their freedom."
(473) King Tanaris: "And that, I'm afraid, brings me to the reason I can requested this meeting."
(454) Kyisha: "I'd be glad to help. Larry and i have discussed a way i can start out helping you, by my old connection with the Reapers"
** (477) Dimitri continues listening, taking in as much information he can, to try and figure out what the hell is going on **
** (473) King Tanaris extricates himself from the pile of nudity and stands. He grabs a robe to cover himself and approaches the mirror **
(473) King Tanaris: "That may come in very handy, my dear lady, but the larger plans must be held in check at this time, as there are smaller matters that must be attended to first."
(473) King Tanaris: "It has come to my attention recently, that there is a very precious book that was held captive by the local Elder in that city."
** (473) King Tanaris snears, still managing to look beautiful while doing it, "It has also come to my attention that a pack of blood-sucking corpses have taken hold of it." **
** (454) Kyisha listens intently enjoying Tanaris' image on the mirror **
** (473) King Tanaris slams a fist down on a counter top you cannot see, "I must have this book!" **
(473) King Tanaris: "And it most especially must be taken back from the vampires. There is no telling what kind of havoc they could raise were they to learn the secrets of that tome."
(454) Kyisha: "Where you want us to look first?"
(473) King Tanaris: "Unfortunately, my information is limited. I know only where it was, not where it is. It was kept under lock and key in the local college's library. It was taken from there. Perhaps you should start there."
** (473) King Tanaris stands straight again, "I must go now. There are matters to which I must attend." **
(454) Kyisha: "Which college, I coudl find some things out"
** (473) King Tanaris looks at Larry, "See that my book is found, Larry. I will not accept failure in this." **
** (473) Larry bows again, "Of course, my King. It will be done." **
(454) Kyisha: "I like a man who know what he wants" she smiles her slitted eyes dilating
** (473) King Tanaris crosses his arms, and nods. A pleased smirk on his face. **
** (477) Dimitri just shakes his head again and continues his watching **
(473) ST:G: The mirror fogs again, then returns to normal
** (454) Kyisha trns her attention back to her fried chciken leg **
(454) Kyisha: "You aint eatin?" she asks Dmitri
(477) Dimitri: "Already ate what I want..."
** (454) Kyisha takes some food off his plate **
** (473) Larry looks at Kyisha, "To answer your question, it was held at the University of New Orleans. It was takend from there about a week ago. Very shortly after we discovered it was kept here. Too shortly for us to have gotten to it before the Damned ones took it." **
** (477) Dimitri has a pretty thick slavic accent, by the way, to what little he does speak **
** (454) Kyisha nods, still eating. "Fireboy an me can go check it out, right?" **
(477) Dimitri: "I can get us access to everything in that library.."
(473) Larry: "It is getting late. Perhaps in the morning."
** (473) Larry looks at Dimitri, "Oh? And how is that?" **
(477) Dimitri: "I work there."
(454) Kyisha: "Damn boy, you got connections"
** (473) Larry grins, "How serendipitous." **
(454) Kyisha: "For a boring cigarette lighter you got skills"
(473) Larry: "Then perhaps you know the book to which we seek. It is called the Lost Woods."
** (477) Dimitri thinks for a moment, ((Would I know it? )) **
(473) Larry: (( check whisper ))
(477) Dimitri: "I know of it...but not much."
** (473) Larry hmms in thought **
(473) Larry: "Yes...we will have to get started on this very soon indeed. We must get that book back before the vampires learn what it is that they have. I can only prey that they do not already know."
(473) Larry: ~~ Session End ~~
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Gravity's Game Logs · Next Topic »|