Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season V in Development!

Season IV is over! Thanks for playing, and see you around as we develop Season V!

Events ~|~ Buying/Selling ~|~ Mutation ~|~ Research

Special Action ~|~ Tournaments ~|~ Moulder Monthly

Welcome to Moulder Pitfighters, the text-based arena of death/roleplaying game set in a spin-off of the former Warhammer World!

Play as a Master Moulder on the Shattered Isle of Hell Pit, creating hideously mutated fighting beasts to pit against other players' creations... or to use to pursue your own nefarious ends.

If you're already trapped on the Shattered Isle, please log in:

Username:   Password:
Lil's devices 2; AP for tuen 72?
Topic Started: Fri 18 Oct 2013 01:20:25 (356 Views)
lil'lil'eth'eth
Member Avatar

We found this old temple in Mordheim, it was perfect for doing wheelies and do-nuts!
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/Nyai1/image-19.jpg

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k567/Nyai1/image-20.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by lil'lil'eth'eth, Fri 18 Oct 2013 01:36:09.
Brother skaven, consider this. Until the coming of Vermek Skab, the Council of Thirteen placed me in command of this army. Since Vermek Skab is sadly no longer with us, the leader's place in the rear must still fall to me by edict of the council. Of course, if any of you wishes to challenge the council's ruling I will notify them of this at once.
—Thanquol, Skaven Grey Seer

Deleted User
Deleted User

Excellent once again, Lil. Definitely worth an AP. ^_^

Now we just have to wait for you to get a good camera :P

-Glod

lil'lil'eth'eth
Member Avatar

:rogre2: Lil is already in for trouble and she just got here! How to join a hunting party 101

Posted Image[/url]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by lil'lil'eth'eth, Sun 30 Apr 2017 22:42:35.
Brother skaven, consider this. Until the coming of Vermek Skab, the Council of Thirteen placed me in command of this army. Since Vermek Skab is sadly no longer with us, the leader's place in the rear must still fall to me by edict of the council. Of course, if any of you wishes to challenge the council's ruling I will notify them of this at once.
—Thanquol, Skaven Grey Seer

« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

Packlords: Glod-Unbaraki, Morkskittar, Chieftain Quickitt
Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.