Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New forum here!

Season V in Development on a new forum! Come visit and make an account!

Events ~|~ Buying/Selling ~|~ Mutation ~|~ Research

Special Action ~|~ Tournaments ~|~ Moulder Monthly

Welcome to Moulder Pitfighters, the text-based arena of death/roleplaying game set in a spin-off of the former Warhammer World!

Play as a Master Moulder on the Shattered Isle of Hell Pit, creating hideously mutated fighting beasts to pit against other players' creations... or to use to pursue your own nefarious ends.

If you're already trapped on the Shattered Isle, please log in:

Username:   Password:
Loot Division: Hive Tyrant
Topic Started: Fri 10 Nov 2017 00:18:37 (208 Views)
Events

Packlord Profile
Tapirus, blader4411, Twitch, carcharoth, Skritchit, and lordfalco all have some claim to the Hive Tyrant. Only one of you can walk away with it. You may decide however you choose, using this thread or PMs to divide it as you see fit. In order to confirm who gets the Hive Tyrant, each of you must send a PM to Events agreeing on who gets it. If there is no agreement in PMs or no agreement can be reached, the person with the most support from others will get it. If there is no clear player, then there will be consequences. :)

Twitch
Member Avatar
The Broken Blade

Willing to accept tokens from anyone to wants to buy my vote to assist thier claim.

You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, 'cause you can never predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid.

carcharoth
Member Avatar

Ditto.

Though I also suggested to Tap that we hack it up and share out the bits...
Edited by carcharoth, Sat 11 Nov 2017 08:06:58.

blader4411
Member Avatar
Lacunae
[ *  *  * ]
carcharoth
Sat 11 Nov 2017 07:56:57
Ditto.

Though I also suggested to Tap that we hack it up and share out the bits...
If you did that, I could pour Liquid Nightmare over the bits and see if we come out with 6 Hive Tyrants? :D
Tournament Victories:
Grand Opening Bout! (Quadra)
Warpfest (Iggy the Fool)

Event Victories:
Ratzmas 2017 Fluff Competition

Twitch
Member Avatar
The Broken Blade

I am totally up for that. What's liquid nightmare? :o

You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, 'cause you can never predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid.

blader4411
Member Avatar
Lacunae
[ *  *  * ]
The substance that caused the fiasco at the end of the Hunt :P
That said, upon further reading of the distribution rules it clearly states that one individual shall receive the Tyrant, so no bits sadly.

I have cast my vote for Tapirus to receive it on grounds of his excellent work with disrupting the Hive Mind. I also ask that nobody vote for me, since receiving it despite how the Hunt ended would be politically awkward , to say the least...
Tournament Victories:
Grand Opening Bout! (Quadra)
Warpfest (Iggy the Fool)

Event Victories:
Ratzmas 2017 Fluff Competition

Silvermane
Ex-Packlord, Ex-Richest Rat S2, Indiana's father

I vote for Savannah

lord_falco

how are you voting if ur not allowed to vote?:)

did my vote aswell
long live shattered knights, long live the superiour guild

Silvermane
Ex-Packlord, Ex-Richest Rat S2, Indiana's father

The er... Inquisition let me in. Take it up with them. They also said my vote counts for 6.

Twitch
Member Avatar
The Broken Blade

So where should I put my vote?

Tapirus
Member Avatar
Franck Feldscher

I bid 1 token. :P

Those who voted for me: Thanks a lot for your support, I swear that I will use it's potential powers responsibly and for the greater good. Whatever that may be. :P
^_^ Posted Image

Twitch
Member Avatar
The Broken Blade

1t is the highest bid so far...i will send my vote to events on Saturday unless my other votes come in. Apologies now for its lack of knees...

Skritchit
Member Avatar

Tap and I already worked out our deal, my vote goes for him :)
Posted Image
s'neek'eep @ Jun 19 2007
07:42 PM
kinda went outside the box a little...

« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »

Packlords: Glod-Unbaraki, Morkskittar, Chieftain Quickitt
Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.