Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season V in Development!

Season IV is over! Thanks for playing, and see you around as we develop Season V!

Events ~|~ Buying/Selling ~|~ Mutation ~|~ Research

Special Action ~|~ Tournaments ~|~ Moulder Monthly

Welcome to Moulder Pitfighters, the text-based arena of death/roleplaying game set in a spin-off of the former Warhammer World!

Play as a Master Moulder on the Shattered Isle of Hell Pit, creating hideously mutated fighting beasts to pit against other players' creations... or to use to pursue your own nefarious ends.

If you're already trapped on the Shattered Isle, please log in:

Username:   Password:
Cthulhu Wars Minis!; Eldritch Gribblies for your Entertainment!
Topic Started: Thu 12 Apr 2018 22:08:59 (67 Views)
Morkskittar
Member Avatar
Yay! My Rat Ogre! ^_^
Packlord
For those of you unfamiliar with Morky, he likes Lovecraftian eldritch horrors (as if the Nightmare Menagerie wasn't clue enough :cthulhu: )

So, naturally, when ge got the game Cthulhu Wars, designed by the inestimable Sandy Petersen himself, with its enormous models, he had to paint them all! ^_^ For those unfamiliar with this monstrous game, it picks up where traditional Lovecraftian games like Call/Trail of Cthulhu, Arkham/Edlritch Horror, and Mansions of Madness end: with the beginning of the end of the world, with eldritch gods from beyond space and time fighting over the ruins of the earth, emerging from extra-dimensional gates with the alien monsters that make up their armies.

And if any of you ever want to try a game, it's on Tabletop Simulator on Steam; feel free to add me (under this name as always, with the Last Unicorn as my avatar); I am always looking for a chance to play. :P (Rules available for free here).

And so, without further ado, enjoy your Eldritch Gribblies, organized by faction!

Great Cthulhu
From the depths of the sea, from the Sunken City of R'lyeh, Great Cthulhu rises, his dream ending, his octopoid visage towering over the feeble inhabitants of this doomed world, his spawn and his devolved followers chanting his name over the roar of the waves...
The Forces of Great Cthulhu

Cthulhu, High Priest of the Outer Gods

Starspawn

Shoggoths

Deep Ones

Cultists

Crawling Chaos
From the skies descend the harbingers of madness, circling above, waiting just out of reach for the perfect moment to strike. Chaos and despair follow in their wake, and behind them all towers the Crawling Chaos, its form changing with every moment to suit his whims, its eldritch laugh echoing across the devastation as it toys with the fallen Earth...
The Forces of the Crawling Chaos

Nyarlathotep, Messenger of the Outer Gods

Hunting Horrors

Flying Polyps

Nightgaunts

Cultists

Yellow Sign
Around the fallen world travels the King in Yellow, Herald and Avatar of the Unspeakable, the Feaster from Afar. He is followed by his undead attendants, and watched over by his star-steeds, all preparing the world for the coming of Hastur, asking one question: have you seen the Yellow Sign?
The Forces of the Yellow Sign

Hastur, the Unspeakable

The King in Yellow, Herald of Hastur

Byakhees

Undead

Cultists

Black Goat
They came from the darkest depths of the wilderness, hidden amongst the trees... no, they are the trees! They come in an endless horde, the beasts never ceasing in their advance, neverending in their hunger, seeking to consume and devour all that remains of the world, giving birth to new and more terrifying horrors, until the whole world is overrun... Iš! Iš!
The Forces of the Black Goat

Shub-Niggurath, the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young

Dark Young

Mi-Go

Ghouls

Cultists

Sleeper
In the depths of the Earth, in the caverns of N'kai, the Sleeper has awakened. Once content to allow its servants to feed it, mighty Tsathoggua has stirred, his hunger surpassing even his lethargy. His toad-like form and bat-like visage rises now above the Earth, from which he has clawed his way, jaws dripping drool as he commands his followers bring him sustenance...
The Forces of the Sleeper

Tsathoggua, the Sleeper of N'kai

Formless Spawn

Serpent-Men

Wizards

Cultists

Windwalker
In the distant north, the Herald awakens, shaking off the glacier that has imprisoned him for so long. It raises its hideous head to the skies, and calls forth the Outer Gods, marking this planet as doomed. From the distant reaches of the void, Ithaqua answers the call, arriving as the arctic winds, calling its long-lost followers back to its service...
The Forces of the Windwalker

Ithaqua, the Windwalker

Rhan-Tegoth, Herald of the Outer Gods

Gnoph-keh

Wendigos

Cultists

When I get more factions/finish painting my independent Great Old Ones I'll stick them up here too! ^_^

Pillz
Novels Written and For Sale: List
Posted Image
UE Pub Fight Deaths: 334. Pillz and Pyllz are © by Morkskittar
Dark Lord Nihilus Regarding Me: "You're the love child of Vishnu and Pegasus."

Posted Image
Stop Geen Toegang! / Complete Works of Morkskittar / Ask a Skaven! 'zodi

Skritchit
Member Avatar

Whoa that's cool! I didn't know they had a table top game. Definitely have to give it a looksee, how much is that Steam game?
Posted Image
s'neek'eep @ Jun 19 2007
07:42 PM
kinda went outside the box a little...

Morkskittar
Member Avatar
Yay! My Rat Ogre! ^_^
Packlord
Tabletop Simulator is 20 USD, so a bit pricey alas... but the CW mod is free! :D

And of course, the actual base board game (not including expansions) is only 200 USD... :P

Pillz
Novels Written and For Sale: List
Posted Image
UE Pub Fight Deaths: 334. Pillz and Pyllz are © by Morkskittar
Dark Lord Nihilus Regarding Me: "You're the love child of Vishnu and Pegasus."

Posted Image
Stop Geen Toegang! / Complete Works of Morkskittar / Ask a Skaven! 'zodi

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »

Packlords: Glod-Unbaraki, Morkskittar, Chieftain Quickitt
Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.