Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Season V in Development!

Season IV is over! Thanks for playing, and see you around as we develop Season V!

Events ~|~ Buying/Selling ~|~ Mutation ~|~ Research

Special Action ~|~ Tournaments ~|~ Moulder Monthly

Welcome to Moulder Pitfighters, the text-based arena of death/roleplaying game set in a spin-off of the former Warhammer World!

Play as a Master Moulder on the Shattered Isle of Hell Pit, creating hideously mutated fighting beasts to pit against other players' creations... or to use to pursue your own nefarious ends.

If you're already trapped on the Shattered Isle, please log in:

Username:   Password:
Glod Steps Down
Topic Started: Sun 29 Apr 2018 13:02:36 (168 Views)
Glod-Unbaraki
The Lord Glod
Packlord
After many years of working with Morky and the other Packlords, Glod has finally decided to step down from the position.
It's been great fun and a lot of work. You lot have been amazing with your schemes, plotting and incessant nagging ^_^

Unfortunately for you guys, I'll be coming back as a player in the new Season ;)

-Glod

Eom

Thank you Glod for all your time and effort! :bow: Praise and unconditional love be yours for all eternity.
I look forward to playing with/against you.
Victor von Hohenfeld
Losses: 7
Wins: 11

Tournament wins:
Execution of Ikkilit

Skritchit
Member Avatar

Well I'm just glad were not loosing entirely!
Thanks for all you've done man, it really is appreciated :)
Posted Image
s'neek'eep @ Jun 19 2007
07:42 PM
kinda went outside the box a little...

Silvermane
Ex-Packlord, Ex-Richest Rat S2, Indiana's father

Oh ho ho! Traps, Glod. All the traps!
.... Just in case you gave someone some er.... unsatisfying results at any point over the last few years :P

Sod
Member Avatar
Marquis de

Lol, Silver!

All mischief aside, thanks for your hard work. It'll be fun to see what plot twists you're able to weave as a fellow player this time around.

Ratty Gnawtail
Member Avatar
Gribble...grib...Gribble!

Welp, with Glod prowling i'm going to need to make a fortify my position tenfold, especially if he goes zombie plague (never did ask how that game went, Glod.)

But in any case, thank ye Glod for all the horrors you've brought as a packlord! :D
The (mostly) Complete Works of Ratty
Green Seer Gnawtail portrait by ShuNian)

Warlock Matik on Ratty's ideas on time manipulation

Red Dwarf is not a good basis for temporal mechanics :7
Sod

I secretly suspect that Gribble is the master moulder and Ratty is its beast. :P
Morkskittar

Evildorfs love you :3

AshenEshin
Member Avatar
MK ULTRA - Skaven style

It'll be interesting to see you in the general melee, another veteran to contend with. Fun times ahead. With that zombie virus comment I'm kinda worried now, seeing as technically we already have a "zombie virus" to be worked with.
He's not a master assassin!, He is a very naughty boy!
The Rave(-ing Mad) Cave a.k.a my lab
Praise be to Mutae:fsm:

Glod-Unbaraki
The Lord Glod
Packlord
A reminder for those of you who want to get an idea of how Glod's last player-season went *cough*Sarah*cough* ;)

-Glod

Nurgle'sBackside
Member Avatar
The Hunched Genius

Crap, last time i was here was 2016, I know this isn't the place to post this, but can anyone fill me in on what has been going on and tell me If it would be possible for me to rejoin?
Edited by Nurgle'sBackside, Tue 08 May 2018 21:06:51.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Ezekiel 25:17

Sod
Member Avatar
Marquis de

Sure thing, NB.

As a brief summary: Season IV, which constituted a race to create a living god/goddess, has just come to an end. Through a series of surprising and unlikely events, not only did we collectively succeed, but we also ended up creating not 1 but 3 gods instead.

These new gods and their associated courts are currently struggling to claim dominance over what little remains of the blasted landscape which is the Hell Pit, though to what ends currently remains unknown.

If you're interested in specific details and in game events from season IV, they can be found in the Season IV archive folder. If you've any questions, feel free to ask and someone should be able to point you in the right direction.

PS: welcome back! Hope you'll join us for Season V.

Silvermane
Ex-Packlord, Ex-Richest Rat S2, Indiana's father

Sod
Tue 08 May 2018 21:37:40
not only did we collectively succeed, but we also ended up creating not 1 but 3 gods instead
Well... Sarah sorta already had the same sort of control (if not more) over hellpit... so I'd call these gods numbers 2, 3 and 4. Sarah isn't worshipped, but she can sure as hell smite thee.

Sod
Member Avatar
Marquis de

Silver raises a good point. Sarah is dangerous but, like all the gods, there's ways to circumvent her wrath. Last I heard she was chasing after the character "Morkskittar the Mechamind" (who was a combination of moulder and post-Skyre enginseer) for his part in developing a device capable of hacking her neural/floral network.

I believe that the Mechamind died during the events of the season IV finale, though I could be wrong concerning that detail. To my knowledge no news exists on whether or not the Mechamind was able to create the SARAH hacking device before his alleged death.

Morkskittar
Member Avatar
Yay! My Rat Ogre! ^_^
Packlord
Sod summarized things pretty good. :P

Season V is in development right now, with feedback from all you playing a big role in how it turns out. It'll be a few months before it starts again, so we can put the rules and lore together, and so the Packlords have some breathing space. :P

Also yes, Morskittar has perished. :(

Welcome back. ^_^
Novels Written and For Sale: List
Posted Image
UE Pub Fight Deaths: 334. Pillz and Pyllz are by Morkskittar
Dark Lord Nihilus Regarding Me: "You're the love child of Vishnu and Pegasus."

Posted Image
Stop Geen Toegang! / Complete Works of Morkskittar / Ask a Skaven! 'zodi

Skritchit
Member Avatar

Quote:

I believe that the Mechamind died during the events of the season IV finale, though I could be wrong concerning that detail.

I kind of had a role in that, he was living in the Scuttlepub which I managed to save a small part of, but Morskittar was "lost" in the process:

Quote:

..."Yes..." Morskittar said. "This... this should last..."

He turned to the human and grinned, a manic grin on his face. "When the Horned Rat ends this place, this core will survive... I has converted his divine power to this!" He swept his gnarled claws over the mechanical monstrosity he created. "And with this..." he rested a hand on a series of levers, buttons, and dials, "we can control the pub as well as anyone else ever had!"

Xiao-Lin nodded, and Morskittar turned back to his creation, resting a mechanical hand on a glowing arcane globe. He smiled to himself, and his mortal body collapsed. Xiao-Lin saw, for a moment, the shimmer of his soul pass into an orb. She made a note not to ever touch those herself...

So you could say he's currently residing on my Pirate Ship, or at least his soul...
Posted Image
s'neek'eep @ Jun 19 2007
07:42 PM
kinda went outside the box a little...

« Previous Topic · Gates of Hell Pit · Next Topic »

Packlords: Glod-Unbaraki, Morkskittar, Chieftain Quickitt
Theme created by tiptopolive. Find more great themes and skins at the ZB Theme Zone.