Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Nintendo 64 FAQ
Topic Started: Oct 4 2006, 04:30 PM (5,332 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, that piece of...

I should state that I don't actually have it yet. I did win it but the seller has been experiencing "problems". The main problem is (I think) that I won it on a minimum bid when the 'Buy It Now' was ten times that price! Anyway..

I won it last Sunday. She's promised to post it next Monday (WTF!!???). Pretty poor service, but I'll let you all know how it turns out. Do I leave negative feedback and risk ruining my own 100% feedback? Or do I just let it go...

:unsure:
Quote Post Goto Top

Rapueda (retired)
Member Avatar
Gemini Squadron
alxbly
Oct 27 2006, 02:45 PM
Do I leave negative feedback and risk ruining my own 100% feedback?  Or do I just let it go... 

Tough call. In those cases I usually just don't leave any feedback as long as the item arrived in the condition it was advertised as. You could always try "neutral" and just say the mailing of the item was too slow.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
Rapueda
Oct 27 2006, 07:17 PM
alxbly
Oct 27 2006, 02:45 PM
Do I leave negative feedback and risk ruining my own 100% feedback?  Or do I just let it go... 

Tough call. In those cases I usually just don't leave any feedback as long as the item arrived in the condition it was advertised as. You could always try "neutral" and just say the mailing of the item was too slow.

Yeah... you could do the "don't leave any feedback" route... or maybe you'll be lucky and the seller'll leave you feedback first. Then you can unleash your wrath with minimal consequence. >:) Unlikely, but possible. Or leave negative feedback exactly 3 months from the auction end-date, the day before your feedback privileges expire. Pretty evil, but not any worse than revenge-feedback!
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), The Swapper, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rapueda

You could always try "neutral" and just say the mailing of the item was too slow.

Hmmm, maybe. Run the risk of getting negative revenge feedback, though. :(

Nintendo Sixty-floorcat
Oct 28 2006, 09:45 AM
Or leave negative feedback exactly 3 months from the auction end-date, the day before your feedback privileges expire.  Pretty evil, but not any worse than revenge-feedback!

:o

:mellow:

:angry:

;)

^_^

Mwa ha ha ha ha! I will be an an evil eBayer!!!! Taste my wrath lazy eBay seller! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha...

Thanks for letting me know about the feedback timing, floorcat. I didn't know that it expired after 3 months!
Quote Post Goto Top

Rapueda (retired)
Member Avatar
Gemini Squadron
floorcat
Oct 28 2006, 03:45 AM
Or leave negative feedback exactly 3 months from the auction end-date, the day before your feedback privileges expire.

Wow, that's a GREAT idea!!!!
Posted Image

floorcat
Member Avatar
Rapueda
Oct 28 2006, 08:46 AM
floorcat
Oct 28 2006, 03:45 AM
Or leave negative feedback exactly 3 months from the auction end-date, the day before your feedback privileges expire.

Wow, that's a GREAT idea!!!!

... gotta keep a close eye though... eBay sometimes has them expire a day or so early! <_<

Sometimes it takes a bit of dedication, patience, and timing to be evil!! ;)
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), The Swapper, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Deleted User
Deleted User

The Vortex controller/steering wheel/flight stick/thingy arrived today. It takes a bit of getting used to so it might be a while before I post a review.

It's comes in two parts, the controller and base, and it works by tilting on it's axis. For example: tilt the controller part down and away from you is the same as pushing up on an analogue stick. You can lock the controller part in place so that only left/right movements and slight up/down movements are possible, which simulates a steering wheel. It seems to work quite well, so I'll post a review when I've had time to get used to it. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

niniendowarrior
Unregistered

That

looks

hideous.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, it's an ugly son of a...

It's quite compact though, much smaller than I thought it would be. So at least it's not big and ugly. It's small and ugly. :huh:
Quote Post Goto Top

Mop it up
Member Avatar
Forum Urban Legend
alxbly
Nov 2 2006, 07:47 PM
It's quite compact though, much smaller than I thought it would be. So at least it's not big and ugly. It's small and ugly. :huh:

Must... resist... lame... joke...

floorcat
Member Avatar
alxbly
Nov 2 2006, 02:37 PM
It's comes in two parts, the controller and base, and it works by tilting on it's axis. For example: tilt the controller part down and away from you is the same as pushing up on an analogue stick. You can lock the controller part in place so that only left/right movements and slight up/down movements are possible, which simulates a steering wheel. It seems to work quite well, so I'll post a review when I've had time to get used to it. :)

:o

I want.

Deleted User
Deleted User

:D

I thought that might interest you, not least because it's made by the same people that make the (two prong) Super Pad. It shares some design features too.
Quote Post Goto Top

floorcat
Member Avatar
alxbly
Nov 4 2006, 03:44 PM
:D

I thought that might interest you, not least because it's made by the same people that make the (two prong) Super Pad. It shares some design features too.

:o :o :o

How much?!!??

DanTheFlyingMan
Member Avatar
You have the Atomic Purple Edition Nintendo 64 as an exclusive US release when it was also released here in Australia as the Nintendo 64 Twin Controller Pack.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks Dan, I'll add that in and credit you. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Rapueda (retired)
Member Avatar
Gemini Squadron
Have you given any thought to adding a section that lists all of the colored cartridges that were released? Turok 2 was black, Donkey Kong 64 was yellow, Rayman 2 was green, etc...
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nah, I've still got a lot of work to do on the troubleshooting and accessories sections. There's a list of colored carts in the Gamefaqs N64 FAQ:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...26372049&page=1

Quote Post Goto Top

niniendowarrior
Unregistered

More info, alxbly.

http://shiggsy.gbadev.org/section.php?s=n64

I'm actually tempted to start scouting for these things. I've been exposed quite a bit to the emulators and there's nothing more I want than a real system.
Quote Post Goto Top

Gyllenhal
Member Avatar
Great job man! :)

Posted Image
OMG LASER PEW PEW PEW

« Previous Topic · Nintendo 64 Archives · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: