Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nintendo 64 Forever Member Info
Topic Started: Jan 9 2007, 07:10 PM (11,137 Views)
Gaming Freak
Hardcore Gamer
MEMBER NAME: Gaming Freak
FIRST NAME: Ssshhh...it's a secret...
AGE GROUP: 14
TIME I'M POSTING THIS: 9:16 P.M.
FAVORITE GAME: Hard decision. Probably SSBM, Zelda OoT, or some Mario game.
FAVORITE CONSOLE: Nintendo 64
OTHER HOME CONSOLES: 2 PS1's, 3 PS2's, Genesis, 2 Gamecubes, Wii
OTHER HANDHELD CONSOLES: GBC, GBA, GBA SP, DS
LAST GAME PLAYED: Wii Sports
FAVORITE FOOD: Pizza, Chicken, Hamburgers. Now I'm hungry...
FAVORITE DRINK: Chocolate milk or lemonade.
FAVORITE BAND: Not really sure...
FAVORITE MOVIE: I don't watch movies often enough to know...
FAVORITE SPORT: Swimming I guess.
OTHER THINGS I LIKE: Swimming, biking, board games, hanging out with friends.
SOMETHING I'M GONNA DO THIS YEAR: Hardly anytime left in the year to really say. I suppose getting and decorating a Christmas tree.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gaming Freak
Hardcore Gamer
Time to update.

MEMBER NAME: Gaming Freak
FIRST NAME: Katie
AGE GROUP: Just turned 16!
TIME I'M POSTING THIS: 9:03 P.M. heh, almost the same time as in the last survey
FAVORITE GAME: Okay, this is really hard to decide so I'll just list a bunch of favorites! Super Mario RPG, DKC2, Yoshi's Island, Banjo-Kazooie, Zelda: OoT, Zelda: MM, DK64, SM64, Pikmin series, Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda: Windwaker. So many good games...
FAVORITE CONSOLE: Nintendo 64 and SNES
OTHER HOME CONSOLES: 2 PS1's (my dads), 3 PS2's (one is mine, one is my dad's, one is broken), Genesis (dad's also), 3 Gamecubes (one mine, one sister's, one dad's), Wii (mine!), SNES (forgot to list it last time lol), and NES buried is the garage somewhere who knows if it still works. Oh yeah and my two N64s.
OTHER HANDHELD CONSOLES: 3 GBCs (one is my sister's), 3 GBAs (one is my sister's), GBA SP, DS (regular not the lite one)
LAST GAME PLAYED: Super Mario RPG
FAVORITE FOOD: food. but more specifically, meat. I love almost any kind of meat.
FAVORITE DRINK: water. i dont drink much else
FAVORITE BAND: Dont listen to music much.
FAVORITE MOVIE: I don't watch movies often enough to know. Man I really should watch more movies.
FAVORITE SPORT: Swimming I guess.
OTHER THINGS I LIKE: Swimming, biking, board games, hanging out with friends.
SOMETHING I'M GONNA DO THIS YEAR: Get rid of a bunch of my old junk that I no longer use.

Gaming Freak
Hardcore Gamer
My parents are divorced so when I go to my dad's house I use his stuff, and all my game systems are stored at my mom's house.

And my sister is a greedy bastard, I offered to let her use my games but she insists on getting her own games and systems, even stuff that I already own, and then hogging them to herself and not letting me use them. Someone needs to learn to share.

« Previous Topic · Social Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply