Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hi, ...uh what now; Just to tell you Im new here
Topic Started: Sep 23 2007, 06:25 PM (503 Views)
dal1472
Member Avatar
Ok hi Im new here I like love play the 64 and always will. the real part I don't like is how easy the controllers get brooken. but that for another form :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hi, welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. :)

You'll be glad to know that there is a fix to the N64 controller problem and it's shown here:

http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/console/nintendo/n64cont.htm

If you have a controller in good or new condition then lubricating the control stick will give it a much, much longer life than normal. As an example, I'm still using the same controller that I originally bought and lubricated in 2004. 3 years on it's still as good as new. :D

If your controllers are worn down there's a chance you'll be able to bring them back to life by opening them up, cleaning them and lubricating the stick. It won't make them feel good as new but they might be handy for letting friends use whenever you're playing multiplayer games! ^_^

You should also have a look at N64 Answers.com, Nintendo 64 Forever's partner site. There's lots of N64 information there, although the site is currently closed to any new posts.

Hope you enjoy the forum here, and just ask if there's anything you need help with. :)
Goto Top

Rapueda (retired)
Member Avatar
Gemini Squadron
Welcome! :)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mop it up
Member Avatar
Forum Urban Legend
Hooray Newbies!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gyllenhal
Member Avatar
Hey dal1472! :)
OMG LASER PEW PEW PEW
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gaming Freak
Hardcore Gamer
Hooray newbies!
Offline Profile Goto Top

dataDyne
Forum Dinosaur!
Gaming Freak
Nov 26 2007, 08:54 PM
Hooray newbies!

Copyright infringement!

And welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever, dal1472. That's one fine choice of an avatar. :)
Give this man a fish, and he can throw it up eleven times
-alxbly
PSN: LifeIsPreachy
Mario Kart Wii: 0088 - 2869 - 9843
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gaming Freak
Hardcore Gamer
dataDyne
Gaming Freak
Hooray newbies!

Copyright infringement!

And welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever, dal1472. That's one fine choice of an avatar. :)

Fine, fine. Looks like I'll have to think of my own catchy phrase when welcoming new people.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mop it up
Member Avatar
Forum Urban Legend
dataDyne
Nov 27 2007, 12:54 AM
Gaming Freak
Hooray newbies!

Copyright infringement!

I didn't copyright that. In fact, I'm appalled that you all don't use it already!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gaming Freak
Hardcore Gamer
Mop_it_up
Nov 27 2007, 10:41 AM
dataDyne
Nov 27 2007, 12:54 AM
Gaming Freak
Hooray newbies!

Copyright infringement!

I didn't copyright that. In fact, I'm appalled that you all don't use it already!

Meh, I was just kidding around anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

stinger9142
Member Avatar
Endure and survive...
welcome :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Welcome and Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply