Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (37,285 Views)
Rapueda (retired)
Member Avatar
Gemini Squadron
I played a little Ocarina of Time today. I rode around Hyrule Field on Epona for a bit, then I went to the fishing hole and caught an 18-pound fish... using the "illegal" sinking lure, though. <_>
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rapueda (retired)
Member Avatar
Gemini Squadron
Shiren Wonders
Apr 14 2008, 05:28 AM
I'm really impressed by Shadow Man, beyond the presentation, the ease of the controls and frame rate. The levels are open and fogless. I spent practically all my time (last night) on that game, but at least booted-up Mischief Makers. Treasure's 3 for 3.

Great purchase. Shadow Man is a HUGE game and will take a long time to get through it, and it gets better and better as you go along. There's so much to see and do and explore.
Posted Image

Rapueda (retired)
Member Avatar
Gemini Squadron
I played some Star Wars: Rogue Squadron today. I had forgotten how hard the last few levels were. They are tough... really tough! :-8

Great game overall, though.
Posted Image

Rapueda (retired)
Member Avatar
Gemini Squadron
xconspirisist
May 14 2008, 02:58 PM
The only thing I miss is the silver scale (where the hell do you get that?!) and the ability to beat bosses again (although I regularly go after final gannon).

To get the silver scale, go to Zora's Domain as young Link. Get to the top of the waterfall by walking past King Zora. Talk to the Zora at the top of the waterfall and pay the 10 rupees to play the diving game. If you get all the rupees before the time runs out, go back up and talk to the Zora again and it gives you the silver scale. :)

alxbly
May 22 2008, 03:36 PM
Been playing Rayman 2.  It seems alright.  The humour is pretty cool and all the characters are weird.  I like Globox's crying children, they made me laugh.

That last sentence must sound pretty cruel if you haven't played the game.  >:-]  ;)

X_D Rayman 2 is such a gorgeous game. I love the how the sky looks, too. It has an almost Van Gogh feel to it.
Posted Image

Rapueda (retired)
Member Avatar
Gemini Squadron
Started up a game of Ocarina of Time today. It's been waaaaay too long since I've played it. Wouldn't it have been awesome if you could ride a young Epona as young Link, like in Majora's Mask?
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply