Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (36,936 Views)
floorcat
Member Avatar
Nintendo sixty-floorcat :P
Pimpin Mainer
Oct 16 2010, 11:00 AM
Playing Super smash bros and Yoshi story... at the same time (i own 4 n64's)
This means you're not living up to your potential. You should be playing FOUR games at the same time! :P
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Rayman Legends, Fat Princess Adventures, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

floorcat
Member Avatar
I loooooooooved Diddy Kong Racing... and how you could quite literally jump right in (from playing MK64) and not feel disoriented in the least regarding the controls!! :wub: :wub:

Wizpig gave me a real run back in the day... but after much strife, I put him in his place. >:-]
Now Playing: Clash Royale (mobile), Rayman Legends, Fat Princess Adventures, Project CARS, Uncharted 4 Survival Mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

floorcat
Member Avatar
daynum
Nov 20 2010, 07:20 AM
I've recently started playing Perfect Dark and Majora's Mask. I never had these back in the day which is odd seeming how I loved Goldeneye and Ocarina of Time.
I can sympathize with you 100%, daynum. Well, technically, 75% at least. I loved Ocarina of Time and GoldenEye... I've played Perfect Dark (and loved it), but I've never gotten around to Majora's Mask... maybe one of these days... :unsure:
Retro Junkie
Nov 19 2010, 08:15 PM
Just found Banjo Kazooie at a local indoor flea market for $3.00. :lol: Looks like it has never been used.
I've had Banjo Tooie for a long time but I have never had or played Kazooie. I think I like Kazooie better. :yeah: I think it is the overall feel of the game.
:applause:
Nice find Retro Junkie!!! I had such a blast with Banjo Kazooie, and I'm sure you'll love it as well. To be honest though, I couldn't tell you which was better, since I literally played them back-to-back, so all my memories of the games pretty much meshed them together into one epic game.
Vyothric
Nov 18 2010, 10:01 PM
My sister also still has this old DKR website uploaded. I think my only contributions were owning the game and adding my best times.....the best times section was removed and my sister now has her own copy of the game :P
Vyothric, your sister did an AWESOME job on that website, seriously!!! You guys must've mastered the game so much more than I had, I'm sure... as I pretty much stopped after getting all the collectibles and beating Wizpig. Never did I actually have the ambitions to work on laptimes and whatnot... kudos to you two!!

And yeah... again, I'm impressed with the site... I would've LOVED to have known about it back when I was playing DKR... I remember agreeing to go to the mall with my parents, specifically so I could have a chance to just flip through a DKR guidebook at the Electronics Boutique (or was it Babbage's??). X_D

floorcat
Member Avatar
You guys are starting to make me feel quite guilty, what with all this recent N64 game-playing-shenanigans you're doing. What do you think this is, a forum dedicated to the N64?!?

:lol:

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply