Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (36,147 Views)
Shiren Wonders
Member Avatar
Yesterday I bought 2 games, Mischief Makers & Shadow Man (sealed) at a local "flea" market. I'm really impressed by Shadow Man, beyond the presentation, the ease of the controls and frame rate. The levels are open and fogless. I spent practically all my time (last night) on that game, but at least booted-up Mischief Makers. Treasure's 3 for 3.

Last week I bought Star Wars Epsidoe I: Pod Racer. It was a bit of an impulse buy, but I'd been interested it buying it when it first came out. It reminds me of a cross between F-Zero and San Francisco Rush (gravity-defying jumps, special routes). I've been meaning to overclock my N64 again, and a game like this wil hopefully move nearly as fast in hi-rez as low-rez afterwards (not that the frame rate is that bad in hi-res).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shiren Wonders
Member Avatar
I've recently played through and 2 nights ago completely Shadowgate 64. A really underrated game. There's no violence yet no kiddie themes, and it's still really gripping. Who would've thought this possible? <_<

I've also gotten more than halfway through Castlevania. I've beaten it before but accidently saved after I beat it rather than just before Dracula (I like to go back and play the last boss, so I can watch the ending repeatedly). Carrying the Magical Nitro gets me every time (so freakin' hard).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply