Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (38,996 Views)
Wolfvie
Well today, I started off with Perfect Dark, completing both the 2nd and 3rd missions. Then later in the afternoon I played Mortal Kombat 4, Aero Gauge, Goldeneye and Lylat Wars. I also discovered that my N64 had a problem. It's overheating and then when I turn off my N64 and take out the cartridge, the cartridge is steaming hot, I then check the expansion pack and it's also very hot. Also sometimes when I put in the cartridge the visuals look faded, less vibrant and much, more blurry then they were before. I am beggining to wonder if I should by a new Nintendo 64. I've gone through three N64's and to be honest I don't really want to spend the $30-$50 online to replace it. Can someone help me?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wolfvie
Yeah I don't have a Third Party Expansion Pack it's the official one I bought with DK 64 years ago. Also the console is sitting on a wood shelf. That still doesn't explain the blurry visuals and lack of vibrant colours. Everything is bright and it's hard to read any writing that shows up on the screen. Whenever I move the controller or the console when in gameplay the screen flickers, sometimes it'll freeze and you'll get a black/purple/green screen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply