Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (34,080 Views)
Yoshi64
Member Avatar
Established Member
Started TWINE on Agent mode, just about to finish it, really good game, doesn't get enough credit sometimes.
:n64: :n64: :n64: :n64:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoshi64
Member Avatar
Established Member
Mop_it_up
Jun 7 2009, 11:10 PM
I never completed Donkey Kong 64 either, I don't remember how far I got before tiring of it. Same reason as dataDyne really, an excellent game ruined by all of the junk you have to collect.

Maybe I should give it another go... though I don't think I could pick up where I left off since I don't remember anything. I'd probably have to start over which is what has kept me from trying it again.
I go back and try and play it every once and awhile, but I have no clue what to do, I got pretty far in it, I just need one more key to unlock that lizard guy from the cage. I might try and finish it someday.... def. to much garbage to collect.

Yoshi64
Member Avatar
Established Member
I beat OoT about a week ago for the second time getting about 99 percent of of the collectibles all I am missing is one heart piece that I cannot find. I also played F-zero X to unlock the alternate title screen on Expert difficulty level, I might try for Master difficulty

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply