Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (34,661 Views)
Ganondorf
Member Avatar
super mario 64
finished super mario 64 today , i played this a lot on the weekend and got the fifteen stars i needed.
i was quite suprise when i found out how many worlds i missed in the credits. the only thing i thought the game was missing was bosses. after watching the ending for zelda ocarina of time this year i was a little dissapointed with the ending for super mario 64, however overall its a top game.

mario party n64
i just got over one hundred stars today but i couldnt be bothered to play another game because they take like half an hour and no one wwants to play it with me

Edited by Ganondorf, Nov 29 2009, 03:46 AM.
Plato "wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
james82
May 7 2010, 11:00 AM
Goldeneye - it just never gets old

well anyways i decided im gonna play through again and finish the game on agent than ill move up to the next one and than the hardest
after that im gonna try and get all the cheats and than finish the games again with the cheats :)
sure you want get sick of it after playing the game twice :huh: ,
Plato "wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
Mk II
Nov 14 2010, 10:55 AM
Just played the first level of Disney's Tarzan. As a former Cub Scout the Jungle Book setting really worked for me and this platform game is beautifully executed. Clearly aimed at younger players but i stll enjoyed it. Certainly not a "must have" but worth considering if it's cheap

Also played some ECW Hardcore Revolution. Just awful, really ugly... why are there so many wrestling games anyway? does anybody actually enjoy the genre?
tarzan was one of most memorable games on the ps1, love slide on trees. i think this was the stage in time when wrestling was at its peak and i have several wrestling games myself but there only fun when you've got someone to play them with.

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
finally pulled out the n64 and playing some mario kart ;)

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
just looking over my 100%complete zelda Oot

Ganondorf
Member Avatar
James92
Jan 22 2012, 11:13 AM
I just got my N64 out last week and started playing WWF No Mercy and Donkey Kong 64. I think the next game I'm playing is gonna be Banjo Kazooie. That was my favorite game as a kid. I used to play it for hours! :D
is no mercy good i have been wanting to buy it for a while now. just played mario kart and as usual absolutely flawed it :D

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply