Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo 64 Forever. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play an N64 game...; Tell us what N64 games you've been playing!
Topic Started: Apr 4 2008, 03:54 PM (37,268 Views)
l0whit07
Member Avatar
Established Member
I just beat Super Mario 64 for the 2nd time, the 1st was back when it came out. It was great, took about a week, playing on and off. I must admit though, I used the strategy guide quite often. Mainly only after I got 70 stars and beat the final Bowser.

I've never been very good at video games, just consider myself casual gamer, and I really only play the 64. Do you all use strategy guides, or frown on them. I only try to use them when I need it.

It was great beating the game again and topping it off with meeting Yoshi on the castle.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

l0whit07
Member Avatar
Established Member
^^Yeah I understand that about strategy guides. I'm just not very good at games and would rarely fully complete a game without them. Sometimes I think there are things you would never know without a guide, at least for me anyway.

Ha, dreaming about getting that last star.. that is awesome. Yeah the 21 seconds on Peach's slide was one of the last stars I got. I actually finished it in 20"9, couldn't get the shortcut. I was happy.

On a side note, is there anyway to fill the moat back up? It looks better filled. Thanks.
Posted Image

l0whit07
Member Avatar
Established Member
I've been playing through Super Mario 64. I just recently beat it a month or 2 ago, but I got the rumble version and it gives me an excuse to play it again. Just a great game.

This is a screen shot of something I've never done before. I'm sure tons of people have, but anyway makes for a great picture. I did it completely on accident. I long jumped off the top of the mountain in Bob-Omb Battlefield and landed with Mario doing a pull-up on the gate. I later found out you could just wall kick to the top of it. Always something new.

Posted Image
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Gaming & General Nintendo 64 Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply